PDA

View Full Version : The View(Elisabeth Hasselbeck)

Marcell
Aug 2nd, 2006, 11:41 PM
Hasselbeck Gets Hot -- and a Hug From Babwa
Posted Aug 2nd 2006 3:10PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: TV, Wacky and Weird

Token "View" conservative Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hide her emotions when it comes to the controversy surrounding the morning-after pill.

A heated discussion about the subject erupted on Wednesday's show when Barbara Walters brought up that the controversial morning-after pill was being considered for approval for over-the-counter distribution by the FDA. Hasselbeck became visibly upset while arguing the topic and was scolded by Walters for being overly emotional. The agitated Elisabeth proceeded to tear up her cards as the show went to a commercial break.

When the show returned from the break, Elisabeth was being soothed by a motherly Walters as they sat in each other's laps. Barbara told Elisabeth that she respected her opinions and Elisabeth responded that she respected Barbara' s opinion as well--and that she loved being on the show. They then hugged and kissed.

While the display was slightly disturbing--to say the least--we're just happy this sort of mothering wasn't around when Star was on the show

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1683636

CondiLicious
Aug 3rd, 2006, 12:11 AM
She obviously didn't want Barbara to chase her off the show like she did Star. Elisabeth and Barbara are both as vile as each other.

Infiniti2001
Aug 3rd, 2006, 01:24 AM
OMG!! She acted like a spoiled brat on a playground today. Gosh, I'm not evil or anything, but I'd love to see her fall from her pedestal :fiery:

Infiniti2001
Aug 3rd, 2006, 01:25 AM
She obviously didn't want Barbara to chase her off the show like she did Star. Elisabeth and Barbara are both as vile as each other.

Just imagine when Rosie shows up :haha:

drake3781
Aug 3rd, 2006, 03:04 AM
YouTube link, anyone?

Infiniti2001
Aug 3rd, 2006, 03:45 AM
Here's the youTube link from Dlisted :lol:

http://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/08/somebody-beat-down-hasselcrack.html

Marcell
Aug 3rd, 2006, 04:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QI6QhyW_9g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdZr0hsZCYU

timafi
Aug 3rd, 2006, 04:18 AM
what a lunatic :help: :help: :help:
fira her ass :mad:

Wigglytuff
Aug 3rd, 2006, 04:32 AM
she is a total nutjob

Brooklyn90
Aug 3rd, 2006, 04:35 AM
wow they really got into it

Brooklyn90
Aug 3rd, 2006, 04:45 AM
damn she got into it with Sandra Bernhard, it's twords the end
The View - Sandra Bernhard Cat Fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh4Jtirgidc&mode=related&search=

drake3781
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:32 AM
I think this show is supposed to present different views, so she should have time to present it.

But how she did it........ and Barbara's response.... shouldn't that all be part of the show plan that they discussed before she was hired, and during her training, and in day to day production sessions? Hopefully Barbara was only reminding her of how the show is supposed to work.

Barbara went on a little too long, and I think Elizabeth felt bad about being talked down to, but she did get a warning earlier and overrode it.

I do think that the lady next to Elizabeth was very unprofessional in making all those faces while Elizabeth was talking, even from the start.

I really liked Lisa Loeb.... would like to see more of her. I guess she can't be the permanent replacement for Star, though.

My personal opinion about the issue.... if she doesn't want to take that pill then she shouldn't, but if she wants to control what other people do by making it unavailable to all, then she can kiss my butt.

Wigglytuff
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:43 AM
I think this show is supposed to present different views, so she should have time to present it.

But how she did it........ and Barbara's response.... shouldn't that all be part of the show plan that they discussed before she was hired, and during her training, and in day to day production sessions? Hopefully Barbara was only reminding her of how the show is supposed to work.

Barbara went on a little too long, and I think Elizabeth felt bad about being talked down to, but she did get a warning earlier and overrode it.

I do think that the lady next to Elizabeth was very unprofessional in making all those faces while Elizabeth was talking, even from the start.

I really liked Lisa Loeb.... would like to see more of her. I guess she can't be the permanent replacement for Star, though.

My personal opinion about the issue.... if she doesn't want to take that pill then she shouldn't, but if she wants to control what other people do by making it unavailable to all, then she can kiss my butt.

that was joy, she is always like that. she dont hide nothing. but she is also always annoyed when elizabeth speaks AT ALL (i vote with good reason, but i digress) i think its really the failure of the show to find a good co host, really elizabeth has no reason being there, not because she is conservative, but because she has no sense at all. is really .... well.... stupid. its harsh but true. if they seek a conservative voice on the show i see no reason why they cant get someone who is at least a little intelligent.

Kunal
Aug 3rd, 2006, 07:22 AM
wtf