PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am new, just saying hello!!!

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:16 PM
Well might as well introduce myself here, been viewing this site for a while, finally decided to log in. Hey my name is Ghyorghi, all my friends call me Gorgo, I am originally from Bulgaria but moved to the united states when I was 8, I lived in Florida in Sarasota to be more specific. When I turned 16, my parents separated and I moved to Costa Rica with my dad, I started going to the British college in Costa Rica, eventually at 17 I started living on my own in Costa Rica. I made a ton of friends over there, and almost all my best friends are from Costa Rica, love it there its the best country. After finishing the british I went on to study in U-latina, a private university in Costa Rica I was studying international relations, finally this year on my birthday I decided to go back to Bulgaria and visit my family, Its been four months since than and I have been in Europe ever since. I decided to stay in Europe and apply to a university in Spain because its closer to my family than Costa Rica, but the people there speak spanish and I love that language.
For now I hope to finnish my career (will study international tourism now, I prefer that), and I hope to be back in Costa Rica some day.
Anyway thats me, I love tennis and I love meeting new interesting people from all over the wolrd. At the moment I am homesick for both Costa Rica and Bulgaria so I tought I would join this board.

You can also check me out on http://Gorgo-86.hi5.com

Anyway love tennis a lot Hingis, Henin Herdanne, Clijsters, Pironkova, Dementieva, Venus Williams, Myskina, Capriati, Dokic, Pierce, Kournikova are my faves
Sabatini,Applemans, Huber and the Maleevas are some of my faves of all time

Love Graf

basically love watching all types of tennis, mens, womens, doubles. I think its the best sport around, its such a physical game but also requires you to think a lot more with your game, I absolutely love it :worship:

Anyway just saying Hi and I hope I get to know some of you

Paul.
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:18 PM
hey! :wavey:

have fun here ;)

adam_ads_n
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:19 PM
Hello. You seem to be a nice person, and very expierienced with living in several places :lol: . Hope you'll be as nice as other Bulgarian people here :)

Kunal
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:38 PM
wasssaaaaap

Just Do It
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:40 PM
wow i'm confused...so where do you live now, neighbour !? :)

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 04:02 PM
wow i'm confused...so where do you live now, neighbour !? :)

Barcelona, I am starting my first year of university there, originally i am from bulgaria but most my life was in the united states and in costa rica, my parents ran away from bulgaria when i was 8 for reasons that well i dont want to talk about, lived in states till i was 16 than costa rica with my dad and now after being 3-4 months in bulgaria visiting my granparents i am off to spain and cause i dont really know anyone there i was lonely and decided to start posting on here, do something with my time

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 04:04 PM
wow i'm confused...so where do you live now, neighbour !? :) sorry about all my talking got carried away, you only asked me one question and i gave you like my lifestory

Aaron.
Aug 2nd, 2006, 04:08 PM
Another BUL! Do you like Tsveti Pironkova?

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 04:20 PM
Another BUL! Do you like Tsveti Pironkova?

yeah she is one of my fave players. ;)

Pheobo
Aug 2nd, 2006, 05:19 PM
Go Tsveti :bounce:

And Hi! You don't seem annoying.

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 05:23 PM
Go Tsveti :bounce:

And Hi! You don't seem annoying.

by the way have to say your fav players are matching with mine :bounce:
Nice taste

furrykitten
Aug 2nd, 2006, 05:50 PM
Hi Gorgo, welcome :wavey:

Nicjac
Aug 2nd, 2006, 06:04 PM
Welcome Gorgo! :wavey:

You won't be lonely in Spain if you stick with us. :lol: :tape:

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 06:05 PM
Thanks a lot guys, I like it here already.

Pheobo
Aug 2nd, 2006, 06:06 PM

Nice taste

Thanks.

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 06:07 PM
Welcome Gorgo! :wavey:

You won't be lonely in Spain if you stick with us. :lol: :tape:

I will take you up on that ;)

Pheobo
Aug 2nd, 2006, 06:17 PM

Nice taste

In response to your rep, I wasn't calling you annoying. I was just saying that you don't seem annoying because lately we've been getting a LOT of annoying new posters on here.

u no, teh ones that tipe liek this!!111??//

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 06:20 PM
In response to your rep, I wasn't calling you annoying. I was just saying that you don't seem annoying because lately we've been getting a LOT of annoying new posters on here.

u no, teh ones that tipe liek this!!111??//

jajajaja ;) I get it now, I good repped you though right? :wavey:

mirzalover
Aug 2nd, 2006, 06:21 PM
hi gorgo

Pheobo
Aug 2nd, 2006, 06:21 PM
jajajaja ;) I get it now, I good repped you though right? :wavey:

Si

:wavey:

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 06:40 PM
Si

Entonces que bueno!!! :wavey:
u deserved it
hablas espanol?

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 06:40 PM
hi gorgo

hi mirzalover nice meeting you :wavey:

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 06:41 PM
wasssaaaaap
nothing much just enjoying the board

wasuuuuup with you ;)

SzavayFi
Aug 2nd, 2006, 06:42 PM
Welcome Gorgo have a good time :wavey:

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 06:42 PM
Anyway hi everyone, thanx for getting the time to stop in this thread!!!

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 06:43 PM
Welcome Gorgo have a good time :wavey:

thanx I will :bounce:

CooCooCachoo
Aug 2nd, 2006, 06:46 PM

Welcome. Interesting life story so far ;)

Black Mamba.
Aug 2nd, 2006, 06:51 PM
Nice to meet you and I hope you have fun on here.

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 07:01 PM

Welcome. Interesting life story so far ;)

I have been very lucky so far, I hope it will only get better jaj :)
Thanks for the welcome

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 07:04 PM
Nice to meet you and I hope you have fun on here.

Thank you, Its really nice seeing someone from Trinidad & Tobago
Someone else who is in concacaf playoffs with Costa Rica, Solo bueno!
:worship:

boromir8
Aug 2nd, 2006, 07:04 PM
http://kingsofclay.proboards100.com/index.cgi

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 07:07 PM
http://kingsofclay.proboards100.com/index.cgi

thanks for the invitation. :D

Ceze
Aug 2nd, 2006, 07:14 PM
welcome Gorgo :wavey:

FedExpress
Aug 2nd, 2006, 07:33 PM
Welcome Gorgo :wavey:

James
Aug 2nd, 2006, 07:39 PM
Welcome :hatoff:

iine:
Aug 2nd, 2006, 07:48 PM
Welcome here, Gorgo!:hatoff:
Always nice meeting a Nastya fan. :hehehe: ;)

See ya around here:wavey:

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:20 PM
Thank all of you guys, I already feel really welcome.

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:21 PM
Welcome here, Gorgo!:hatoff:
Always nice meeting a Nastya fan. :hehehe: ;)

See ya around here:wavey:

me too :bounce: , love Natsya's mystery

watchdogfish
Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:30 PM
Hello Gorgo! :wavey:

You seem nice, I hope you have fun posting here :)

P.S. watch out for the trolls!

TTomek
Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:30 PM
hello :D

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:35 PM
Hello Gorgo! :wavey:

You seem nice, I hope you have fun posting here :)

P.S. watch out for the trolls!

jajaja I will take your advise ;)
Thanks

watchdogfish
Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:41 PM
What things apart from tennis do you like?

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:52 PM
What things apart from tennis do you like?

Surfing-favorite sport outside of tennis altough I love all sports and esp playing all sports, love extreme sports- love the rush they bring, playing drums, traveling, dancing esp salsa and merengue, cinema, the art of movie making and theatre, love my family and friends, I think family and friends are the most important thing in life, and also I am quite a romantic, love being in love, falling in love, the art of flirting all that is just beautiful. :hearts: Being in love is the best unfortunately recently I became single :sad: love latin culture, I grew up there and most my friends are from there, life there feels more alive, I dont know if that makes sense. :rolleyes:

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:54 PM
ahh and I love nature, people, and communication, part of the reason I came on this board is to meet new and more interesting people with different perspectives, different opinions, different cultures, etc.

tennislover
Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:58 PM
welcome!!!!!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Bartek
Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:58 PM
Hi Gorgo! :) I am also studying international relations
Cheers!

watchdogfish
Aug 2nd, 2006, 09:05 PM
ahh and I love nature, people, and communication, part of the reason I came on this board is to meet new and more interesting people with different perspectives, different opinions, different cultures, etc.

Ahh I see we have a sociologist amongst us! ;) :lol:

Nah that's good, interacting with people of different cultures and beliefs can only broaden the mind and remove stereotypes. I'm all for it! :D

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 09:06 PM
Hi Gorgo! :) I am also studying international relations
Cheers!

Hey whats up, thanks for the cheers, I actually stopped studying international relations when I left Costa Rica, started studying international tourism, love it more, but I do plan to eventually finnish international relations, good thing is that I can use some of the same credits for both careers. Anyway both careers are great, took me forever to choose at one point I was considering journalism. ;)

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 09:12 PM
Ahh I see we have a sociologist amongst us! ;) :lol:

Nah that's good, interacting with people of different cultures and beliefs can only broaden the mind and remove stereotypes. I'm all for it! :D

I am all for it too, thanks for the question ;) I am actually quite a wierdo, I am sure a lot of you have noticed already by some of my posts :o I have many interests and I am all over the place sometimes. But that is what life is for experiencing. Living life to the fullest.

Anyway thank you guys, I never expected a welcome like this, so many people posting, you guys are great, I really really feel welcome thanx a lot all you guys :hearts:

Bartek
Aug 2nd, 2006, 09:24 PM
Hey whats up, thanks for the cheers, I actually stopped studying international relations when I left Costa Rica, started studying international tourism, love it more, but I do plan to eventually finnish international relations, good thing is that I can use some of the same credits for both careers. Anyway both careers are great, took me forever to choose at one point I was considering journalism. ;)

I actually put more pressure on economy in international relations, my major is international trade. Hope you manage with both carrers :)

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 09:38 PM
I actually put more pressure on economy in international relations, my major is international trade. Hope you manage with both carrers :)

One career at a time for me two is just too hard, one's I finish tourism I will finnish relations, but the career you concentrating Is really nice, very good career to choose now a days. Good luck to you too :)

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:28 PM
well good night people thanks for welcoming me my first day on the board

watchdogfish
Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:29 PM
Night night

See you around! :wavey:

mc8114
Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:47 PM
Hello Gorgo,
Nice to meet you.
Have fun.