PDA

View Full Version : Vaidisova likes Serena

supergrunt
Aug 2nd, 2006, 06:59 AM
Vaidisova likes Serena :hearts: .. she says she is her fav. b/c she is the complete player and that she would like to play her :lick: ... this makes me like Nikky :D Her game is so obviously inspired by Serena.

dreamgoddess099
Aug 2nd, 2006, 07:09 AM
Oprah said she has a poster of Serena and Venus on her wall in front of her treadmill to remind her of what she wants her body to look like. Not that it has anything to do with this thread. :lol:

Kunal
Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:11 AM
when and where did she say this

delicatecutter
Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:14 AM
Still don't like her.

Seriously, what did the ballkids do to her to make her act in such a way?

henree
Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:30 AM
Saw her for the 1st time in her match against Clijsters. ANd boy is she brutally powerful. She is not muscling the ball either. She has nice timing on her groundstrokes. And she returns well. Her movement sucks though.I still can see her beating Serena. One year from now Vadisova will be the new Sharapova.

delicatecutter
Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:34 AM
Saw her for the 1st time in her match against Clijsters. ANd boy is she brutally powerful. She is not muscling the ball either. She has nice timing on her groundstrokes. And she returns well. Her movement sucks though.I still can see her beating Serena. One year from now Vadisova will be the new Sharapova.

The first Sharapova is enough for all of us, thank you. What do you mean by "the new Sharapova"? I find their games not really similar. Sharapova has a lot more talent, and it shows. Their (non?)strategies may be somewhat similiar but that's where it ends.

I hope you don't mean "the new Sharapova" as in getting all sorts of endorsement deals and the like. Because let's face it--Nicole is not that attractive. She's certainly not unfortunate-looking, but I'd give her a 7 if I was being generous. Maria gets a solid 8 from me, and I'm picky. (And in my opinion, there is quite a wide variance in between 7 and 8 in my rankings.) Cheers! :)

Winnie
Aug 2nd, 2006, 09:56 AM
when and where did she say this
A long time,I think,two years ago...She's a steffi graf's admirer :)

Kunal
Aug 2nd, 2006, 09:58 AM
two years ago!

Craigy
Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:00 AM
:hearts:

so.krist!na
Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:05 AM
Two years ago..hmm..
but i'm happy to see she likes Serena!

Winnie
Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:05 AM
two years ago!
Maybe one,I don't know,but still true certainly!

ezekiel
Aug 2nd, 2006, 11:18 AM
The first Sharapova is enough for all of us, thank you. What do you mean by "the new Sharapova"? I find their games not really similar. Sharapova has a lot more talent, and it shows. Their (non?)strategies may be somewhat similiar but that's where it ends.

I hope you don't mean "the new Sharapova" as in getting all sorts of endorsement deals and the like. Because let's face it--Nicole is not that attractive. She's certainly not unfortunate-looking, but I'd give her a 7 if I was being generous. Maria gets a solid 8 from me, and I'm picky. (And in my opinion, there is quite a wide variance in between 7 and 8 in my rankings.) Cheers! :)

Nicole is more talented, she has the shots and plays effortlessly , she just has to mature and get more experienced.

As far as looks it's not even close, Nicole has strong features and is curvy and good looking as opposed to sharapova who has soft features, wide shoulders, zits all over and flat as pancake

Craigy
Aug 2nd, 2006, 11:23 AM
Nicole is more talented, she has the shots and plays effortlessly , she just has to mature and get more experienced.

As far as looks it's not even close, Nicole has strong features and is curvy and good looking as opposed to sharapova who has soft features, wide shoulders, zits all over and flat as pancake
:rolls: totally agree

Brooklyn90
Aug 2nd, 2006, 11:25 AM
Still don't like her.

Seriously, what did the ballkids do to her to make her act in such a way?
what are you talking about??? Shut up!!

Brooklyn90
Aug 2nd, 2006, 11:25 AM

third that :worship:

Dominic
Aug 2nd, 2006, 05:16 PM

As far as looks it's not even close, Nicole has strong features and is curvy and good looking as opposed to sharapova who has soft features, wide shoulders, zits all over and flat as pancakeFor someone to say something like that, they have to be blind, or an idiot, or a blind idiot.

oakkao
Aug 2nd, 2006, 05:18 PM
Betta show some MF respect! :armed:

supergrunt
Aug 2nd, 2006, 05:30 PM
Betta show some MF respect! :armed:

:lol:

supergrunt
Aug 2nd, 2006, 05:39 PM
i think that Vaidisova has more variety and she is better at net; they both hit the ball w/ the same velocity

rjd1111
Aug 2nd, 2006, 05:51 PM
For someone to say something like that, they have to be blind, or an idiot, or a blind idiot.

or a prophet for the Unenlightened.

hacberto
Aug 2nd, 2006, 05:56 PM

I don't know why people says that a good player will be the next Sharapova, Sharapova don't play that well for her age yes but for the tour no, She just get close to finals but in the past years her only final in a grandslam was in 2004, so she isn't that great.

!Gio!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 05:58 PM
Well I like Serena too jaj

mirzalover
Aug 2nd, 2006, 06:24 PM
third that :worship:
i agree

serenafan08
Aug 2nd, 2006, 06:33 PM

:haha:

Winnie
Aug 2nd, 2006, 06:38 PM
I don't know why people compare Nicole to Sharapova!Thee are two years of difference between Nikky and Masha,and so far,two years of difference on the circuit,it's huge!Maybe,Sharapova is more consistent than Nicole for the moment,but the girl still have only 17 and she will improve for the future years,no doubt!And then,we will see,but I don't think that the masha fans will say the same... :)

No Name Face
Aug 2nd, 2006, 07:56 PM
nicole will like serena till serena smacks her down 6-3, 6-1 :tape: :tape: