PDA

View Full Version : Good-Repping Etiquette

Perfection
Aug 2nd, 2006, 01:39 AM
I am really getting annoyed, as I constantly go out of my way to good rep people and make them feel good about themselves, and I hardly ever get the favor returned. The last time I was good repped, or repped period was 4 days ago.. and I get tired of going into my User CP and seeing the same comments over and over.

I just wish I was more liked. :sad:

Black Mamba.
Aug 2nd, 2006, 01:56 AM
Folks good rep and bad rep based off of the quality of the post or at least they should.

Perfection
Aug 2nd, 2006, 01:58 AM
*farts in your mouth*

Cage
Aug 2nd, 2006, 01:58 AM
You are liked u just dont know it :hug:

Wigglytuff
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:01 AM
Folks good rep and bad rep based off of the quality of the post or at least they should.
exactly! :worship:

and as i felt the quality of the first post was unusually poor.... :devil:

Perfection
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:05 AM

I think the way you type is highly annoying, so please go fuck your hopefully dead Grandmother and begin rotting away yourself :wavey:

Aaron.
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:05 AM
i got 2 bad reps for saying something in the should gay people be allowed to marry which they didnt understand what i really said

Wigglytuff
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:07 AM
I think the way you type is highly annoying, so please go fuck your hopefully dead Grandmother and begin rotting away yourself :wavey:
and you wonder why... nevermind. :tape:

PatrickRyan
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:09 AM
i got 2 bad reps for saying something in the should gay people be allowed to marry which they didnt understand what i really said
it was because you said homos... at least i thought that was rude

Paul.
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:10 AM
i sort of feel stupid for giving you good rep after you said that :rolleyes:

Black Mamba.
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:10 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:20 AM

i dont think people bad rep for legitimate reasons sometimes -- they just like to be assholes :P

but i guess it wouldnt matter so much if u didnt take the bad reps so seriously

Aaron.
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:21 AM
it was because you said homos... at least i thought that was rude yeah i know it came out wrong so people didnt understand what i said!

Black Mamba.
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:29 AM
i dont think people bad rep for legitimate reasons sometimes -- they just like to be assholes :P

but i guess it wouldnt matter so much if u didnt take the bad reps so seriously

I only give bad reps when I think someone takes things too far such as making hateful comments and stuff.

PatrickRyan
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:31 AM
yeah i know it came out wrong so people didnt understand what i said!
ok :)

Perfection
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:31 AM
I only give bad reps when I think someone takes things too far such as making hateful comments and stuff.

Yourself being black, I guess you can understand why I was so hateful as he once made fun of "my momma."

Aaron.
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:32 AM
ok :) paco what i meant to say was that im against supporting gay marriage because im christian nothing wrong with the gay though :hug:

Black Mamba.
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:40 AM
Yourself being black, I guess you can understand why I was so hateful as he once made fun of "my momma."

Get the eff outta here with that generalization crap. You being an idiot, I guess I can understand why as you say no one likes you.

Wigglytuff
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:42 AM
Get the eff outta here with that generalization crap. You being an idiot, I guess I can understand why as you say no one likes you.
:worship: :worship: :worship:

PatrickRyan
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:45 AM
paco what i meant to say was that im against supporting gay marriage because im christian nothing wrong with the gay though :hug:
ok i understand where your coming from :D I know you didn't mean it the way it came out

égalité
Aug 2nd, 2006, 03:22 AM
paco what i meant to say was that im against supporting gay marriage because im christian nothing wrong with the gay though :hug:

Sorry about that :unsure: Just be careful about throwing the word homo around like that. No hard feelings :)

meyerpl
Aug 2nd, 2006, 03:29 AM
There you go! That'll get you "more liked".

meyerpl
Aug 2nd, 2006, 03:34 AM
I save most of my good reps for Helen Lawson. All the good reps I send her are a thinly veiled attempt to lure her into cyber-sex, but all I ever get from her is a cyber-kick-in-the-nuts!

Ekkekko
Aug 2nd, 2006, 03:51 AM
I am really getting annoyed, as I constantly go out of my way to good rep people and make them feel good about themselves, and I hardly ever get the favor returned. The last time I was good repped, or repped period was 4 days ago.. and I get tired of going into my User CP and seeing the same comments over and over.

I just wish I was more liked. :sad:
simple. be more controversial :)

Stamp Paid
Aug 2nd, 2006, 03:53 AM
Sleep on it.
Sleep on it.
And I'll get back atcha when I wannaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

SelesFan70
Aug 2nd, 2006, 03:59 AM

Gays and others in the "diversity is god" crowd are rarely open-minded at all. I should know. :)

Wannabeknowitall
Aug 2nd, 2006, 04:16 AM

Ouch. Damn. Tre Harsh. :tape:

SzavayFi
Aug 2nd, 2006, 04:24 AM
I dont usually rep back. Too lazy :help:

PatrickRyan
Aug 2nd, 2006, 04:27 AM
i try to rep back but sometimes i forget

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 2nd, 2006, 04:36 AM
awww. dont be so absent minded! ;)

Sorry about that :unsure: Just be careful about throwing the word homo around like that. No hard feelings :)

homo homo homo HOMO!!!!!!!!!!

PatrickRyan
Aug 2nd, 2006, 04:51 AM
awww. dont be so absent minded! ;)
:p

Pheobo
Aug 2nd, 2006, 04:53 AM
Last time you repped me I tried to rep you back but it said I had to wait because I had already repped you before.

Sorry! :hug:

Maybe it will work this time.

Martian Stacey
Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:48 AM
I'm the same ;)

Ilikebigboobies
Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:59 AM
Well...I think it is definately worth crying about!

Craigy
Aug 2nd, 2006, 09:02 AM
I like to bad rep you :)