PDA

View Full Version : Hilton & Richie to Publicly Make Up on Letterman Show

tennisbuddy12
Aug 1st, 2006, 07:51 PM
You heard it first.......

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3537681

HOLLYWOOD - Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are set to publicly end their two-year-old feud as guests of talk-show king David Letterman.
The beloved TV host has offered to play peacekeeper after inviting The Simple Life stars to appear together on his The Late Show program in September.

The two former pals fell out amid reports Richie aired a private viewing of Hilton's controversial sex tape. Both girls have refused to go into detail about their bust-up, with Hilton repeatedly telling journalists, "She knows what she did."

Hilton and Richie agreed to team up on TV again for the third season of reality show The Simple Life--but refused to work together onscreen.

Wiggly
Aug 1st, 2006, 08:58 PM
:) The Bitch team is back!

Sadasasa Sadasasasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! :wavey:

SilK
Aug 1st, 2006, 09:02 PM
this ALL was just one big ass publicity stunt... just stating the obvious here.

plus, with Paris' album coming and Nicole recording, it's a good time to make up.

lk89
Aug 1st, 2006, 09:02 PM
Aww. I missed them being together.

tennisboi
Aug 1st, 2006, 09:11 PM
this ALL was just one big ass publicity stunt... just stating the obvious here.

plus, with Paris' album coming and Nicole recording, it's a good time to make up.

My exacxt thoughts:rolleyes:The two of them are just media whores

JackWalker
Aug 1st, 2006, 09:13 PM
You heard it first.......

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3537681

HOLLYWOOD - Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are set to publicly end their two-year-old feud as guests of talk-show king David Letterman.
The beloved TV host has offered to play peacekeeper after inviting The Simple Life stars to appear together on his The Late Show program in September.

The two former pals fell out amid reports Richie aired a private viewing of Hilton's controversial sex tape. Both girls have refused to go into detail about their bust-up, with Hilton repeatedly telling journalists, "She knows what she did."

Hilton and Richie agreed to team up on TV again for the third season of reality show The Simple Life--but refused to work together onscreen.

i think one of them said that their feud was not because nicole showed paris's sex video. anyway, i really dont think they will patch things up.

SilK
Aug 1st, 2006, 09:15 PM
My exacxt thoughts:rolleyes:The two of them are just media whores

Yes they are. But we love them for it... ;)

tennisboi
Aug 1st, 2006, 09:25 PM
Yes they are. But we love them for it... ;)

True :lol:

CondiLicious
Aug 1st, 2006, 09:27 PM
That's hot.

jenny161185
Aug 1st, 2006, 09:52 PM
lol that is hot and ofcourse we love them for it - especially NICOLE!!!!

Helen Lawson
Aug 1st, 2006, 10:06 PM
I thought Paris was proud of the sex tape?

alfonsojose
Aug 2nd, 2006, 12:01 AM
Another stunt :yawn: Next week they will have sex with their Chihuahuas :rolleyes:

CondiLicious
Aug 2nd, 2006, 12:05 AM
Another stunt :yawn: Next week they will have sex with their Chihuahuas :rolleyes:

that's hot too.

I love Nicole and Paris. :hearts:

!<blocparty>!
Aug 2nd, 2006, 12:13 AM
Paris. :worship:

Nicole. :worship:

Love em or hate em, that's hot. :cool:

jrm
Aug 2nd, 2006, 12:13 AM
and why do we care :scratch:

Wiggly
Aug 2nd, 2006, 12:54 AM

Don't give them ideas. But that would be #1 on any website in seconds :lol:

Fantastic
Aug 2nd, 2006, 05:22 PM
Hasn't Nicole been recording her album for nearly three years now? Paris decided on a whim a year ago to record an album and she's already got a song out. Nicole listed her occupation before "The Simple Life" as 'Singer.' So sing already! La la la...

Dawn Marie
Aug 2nd, 2006, 05:28 PM
Nicole is going to be friends again with that drugged out persona?? I thought Nicole Matured. FOR SHAME FOR SHAME. lol

King Aaron
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:50 PM
Nicole :hearts:

SelesFan70
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:54 PM
:clap2:

:unsure:

Dawn Marie
Aug 3rd, 2006, 06:01 PM
NICOLE AND PARIS ARE SOME TWO DRUGGED OUT TRASH PERSONA'S!

They smoke HEROIN and do COKE. TRASHBUCKETS

SelesFan70
Aug 5th, 2006, 04:38 PM
NICOLE AND PARIS ARE SOME TWO DRUGGED OUT TRASH PERSONA'S!

They smoke HEROIN and do COKE. TRASHBUCKETS

That's a very deep bucket...there's lots of trash in Hollywood...trash with money...but trash nonetheless. :)

tennisbuddy12
Aug 5th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Hasn't Nicole been recording her album for nearly three years now? Paris decided on a whim a year ago to record an album and she's already got a song out. Nicole listed her occupation before "The Simple Life" as 'Singer.' So sing already! La la la...
on www.radioblogclub.com nicole has a song called "dandelion" but it was leaked early i heard it yesterday..

!Gio!
Aug 6th, 2006, 08:51 AM
This is a good song, wow