PDA

View Full Version : Shannen Doherty Is A Hypocrite

Brashkoala
Aug 1st, 2006, 06:21 PM
Shannon Doherty was co-hosting on The View this morning. During hot topics, the discussion turned to flirting with married men, to which Shannon said that she would never flirt with a married man and if one flirted with her she would immediately walk away. When I first heard this I couldn't help but think something sounded odd. A few minutes later, I remembered that Shannon was seeing Julian McMahon and was pictured holding hands with him at the beach while he was still married to Brooke Burke. Even though McMahon and Burke were getting divorced they were still married, so he was a married man. The pictures were splashed all over the tabloids, and I felt horrible for Burke. It just got me so annoyed and upset that Shannon would flat out lie. She is a complete hypocrite. :mad:

Brashkoala
Aug 1st, 2006, 08:14 PM
i still cant believe what a big liar she is.

CondiLicious
Aug 1st, 2006, 08:26 PM
She spells her name Shannen.

Helen Lawson
Aug 1st, 2006, 08:49 PM
I hear she has a new, screwy looking face from plastic surgery.

TennisSTUD
Aug 1st, 2006, 08:51 PM
Yes but he was no longer in a relationship with her....so it doesnt count....

Brashkoala
Aug 1st, 2006, 09:31 PM
Yes but he was no longer in a relationship with her....so it doesnt count....

it does not matter if he was no longer in a relationship with her, what matter is that they were still married with a child. shannen should not have anywhere near him while he was still married. period.

Dunlop1
Aug 1st, 2006, 09:33 PM
You watch the view?? :help:

Martian KC
Aug 1st, 2006, 09:51 PM
Yes, cos that's the worst thing you can call her..............a hypocrite.

harloo
Aug 1st, 2006, 10:34 PM
I hear she has a new, screwy looking face from plastic surgery.

I saw the new face on the cover of Star and she looks about 50 years old. It's awful and I don't understand why she destroyed her face. She use to be very pretty.:sad:

Brashkoala
Aug 1st, 2006, 10:53 PM
she denied having plastic surgery and is suing the publication. i forgot to say shes a homewrecker.

alfonsojose
Aug 1st, 2006, 11:16 PM
Brenda :sad: :tape:

Martian KC
Aug 2nd, 2006, 01:42 AM
she denied having plastic surgery and is suing the publication. i forgot to say shes a homewrecker.

That's more like it.:p

bw2082
Aug 2nd, 2006, 02:01 AM
The fact that you know and care about this shit is ridicoulous :o

:tape: :lol:

kiwifan
Aug 2nd, 2006, 03:01 AM
She was one of my first celeb encounters when I moved to Hollywood.

Just a "smile and a wink" (at cigar bar on Sunset across from the Viper Room) and all the tabloid stuff went right out the window...

...she's :cool: with me. :angel:

timafi
Aug 2nd, 2006, 03:36 AM
The fact that you know and care about this shit is ridicoulous :o
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rtael
Aug 2nd, 2006, 04:54 AM
it does not matter if he was no longer in a relationship with her, what matter is that they were still married with a child. shannen should not have anywhere near him while he was still married. period.

You're retarded. If the relationship is over, why does it matter what she does? Just because it hasn't been officially declared void, doesn't mean the marriage isn't over.

Brashkoala
Aug 2nd, 2006, 05:02 AM
You're retarded. If the relationship is over, why does it marry what she does? Just because it hasn't been officially declared void, doesn't mean the marriage isn't over.

no, you're retarded and dumb. if a divorce is not final, nobody has any business being in a relationship. anyone with any sense of decensy knows that.

Brooklyn90
Aug 2nd, 2006, 05:10 AM
:lol: :lol:

Brashkoala
Aug 2nd, 2006, 05:43 AM

i do once in a while. i just watch the beginning. its cool seeing a trainwreck.

rebel_ffighter
Aug 2nd, 2006, 06:35 AM
Shannon Doherty was co-hosting on The View this morning. During hot topics, the discussion turned to flirting with married men, to which Shannon said that she would never flirt with a married man and if one flirted with her she would immediately walk away. When I first heard this I couldn't help but think something sounded odd. A few minutes later, I remembered that Shannon was seeing Julian McMahon and was pictured holding hands with him at the beach while he was still married to Brooke Burke. Even though McMahon and Burke were getting divorced they were still married, so he was a married man. The pictures were splashed all over the tabloids, and I felt horrible for Burke. It just got me so annoyed and upset that Shannon would flat out lie. She is a complete hypocrite. :mad:

You just said that she dated him when "McMahon and Burke were getting divorced",that means he was married only in papers,so he wasnt actually married neither he was cheating on his wife since they were not together anymore.I guess you just dont like Shannen but thats not a reason to post a thread like that and make posters believe that she did sth horrible (according to ur thread's title)

Brashkoala
Aug 2nd, 2006, 09:53 PM
they were getting divorced but she should not have dated a man who was still married. she should have dated him after the divorce was final. its not that hard to understand.

skanky~skanketta
Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:01 PM

While i'm sure you made perfectly valid points in your post, i stopped when i got to the words "julian mcmahon"....all i could think of then was how much i'd love to sleep with him. :drool:

Geisha
Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:18 PM
Get over it. Don't cry over celebrities. You don't know any of them, do you? OK. Good.