nbaker53
Aug 1st, 2006, 05:56 PM
:sad: replaced by Lisjak

UncleZeke
Aug 1st, 2006, 06:01 PM
hopefully, she'll be ready for the USO.

alextim
Aug 1st, 2006, 06:03 PM
it's difficult for the us team in this moment, chanda, serena, venus, lindsay ...

-sugi-
Aug 1st, 2006, 06:04 PM
Chanda :sad:

Just Do It
Aug 1st, 2006, 06:12 PM
oh my... :(

Williams-forever
Aug 1st, 2006, 06:19 PM
OMG, it's amazing how many times this woman withdraws... :sad: Please play consecutive tournaments Chanda

LegionArgentina
Aug 1st, 2006, 06:32 PM
Chanda :sad: :sad:

Rocketta
Aug 1st, 2006, 06:33 PM
why isn't she ready? She played last week that means she's 100% healthy and should be able to play! :fiery:

:rolleyes:

-Makiri-
Aug 1st, 2006, 06:34 PM
Chanda :sad:

SvetaPleaseWin.
Aug 1st, 2006, 06:35 PM
chanda chanda chanda :sad: plz get fit

Williams-forever
Aug 1st, 2006, 06:40 PM
why isn't she ready? She played last week that means she's 100% healthy and should be able to play! :fiery:

:rolleyes:

I feel the same way...it's like a curse :smash: :help:

crazyroberto6767
Aug 1st, 2006, 06:41 PM
She had a decent draw too, with a winnable first round :sad:. Whatever it takes to get fully healthy Chanda though. I hope she can be back soon to play a fuller schedule. I'm missing her.

SAEKeithSerena
Aug 1st, 2006, 06:42 PM
geez, this is just too bad. USA Women's Tennis right now:(

perseus2006
Aug 1st, 2006, 06:43 PM
Chanda is competing with the "Quit Queen" and "Pullout Princess" for the "Withdrawal of the Year" title! Well done, Chanda! Talk about "last minute"!

Sadly, though, Chanda great effort is no competition for the "Pullout Princess" whose genius was so clearly on display in her withdrawal from the Acura: confirming her WC and then withdrawing. It is unimaginable that anyone will come up with a more brilliant maneuver.

Rocketta
Aug 1st, 2006, 06:49 PM
I feel the same way...it's like a curse :smash: :help:

I was being facetious. :tape:

V-MAC
Aug 1st, 2006, 07:01 PM
:mad: typical - too good to be true to actually expect Chanda to play San Diego I guess :( You would think at this stage Chanda would be so sick and tired of withdrawing from tournaments that she would at least try and play her match regardless :shrug: ok that was silly, maybe not. I guess her retirement is looming ever closer, she must be frustated too with all the setbacks she is suffering from :sad:

tterb
Aug 1st, 2006, 08:59 PM
Oh dear. Chanda :sad:

Get healthy, please, and then kick some ass. We're not ready for you to be done yet. ;)

Williams-forever
Aug 1st, 2006, 08:59 PM
I was being facetious. :tape:

Yeah maybe. But as a fan you really do get frustrated when she keeps withdrawing...especially when basically ALL your faves withdraws in the same week...But oh well, i guess Chanda is really frustrated too... :sad:
This is the official reason from WTAtour.com: *Lucky loser Lisjak replaces Rubin who withdrew due to a left knee and ankle injury.

Karolina_Sprem
Aug 1st, 2006, 09:04 PM
where can i see some pic of her.
Haven't seen her for a few years...just wondering how she looks like today...

Rocketta
Aug 1st, 2006, 09:13 PM
Yeah maybe. But as a fan you really do get frustrated when she keeps withdrawing...especially when basically ALL your faves withdraws in the same week...But oh well, i guess Chanda is really frustrated too... :sad:
This is the official reason from WTAtour.com: *Lucky loser Lisjak replaces Rubin who withdrew due to a left knee and ankle injury.

I'm sure she's more frustrated than any of us could ever be. :(