PDA

View Full Version : Just to remind you how well Myskina can play!

frenchie
Aug 1st, 2006, 04:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGh6OzI-fis&search=myskina (www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGh6OzI-fis&search=myskina)

Enjoy :D

hablo
Aug 1st, 2006, 04:11 PM
lately, the problem with youtube has been that it keeps buffering ALOT and that drives me mad! :mad:

Beny
Aug 1st, 2006, 04:13 PM
(I have never hesitated about it...

Jarrett
Aug 1st, 2006, 04:15 PM
oh god. I remember watching that when it was going on. Vera you should have won. /cry

On the topic of youtube it is getting hammered and is growing fast. It has now taken over myspace in users and it is a lot more bandwith intensive.

Beny
Aug 1st, 2006, 04:16 PM
I read Vera wasted 9 MPs in this match

frenchie
Aug 1st, 2006, 04:18 PM
That passing shot at 6/3 Vera is one of the most amazing shot ever!!

Il Primo!
Aug 1st, 2006, 04:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGh6OzI-fis&search=myskina (www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGh6OzI-fis&search=myskina)

Enjoy :D
Tkx a lot. Good souvenirs :D

jenny161185
Aug 1st, 2006, 04:23 PM
wow it was great hopefully her hardcourt season can be good

Wiggly
Aug 1st, 2006, 04:24 PM
Where is the end :p

crazillo
Aug 1st, 2006, 04:25 PM
It was fascinating, really...

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 1st, 2006, 04:31 PM
i really believe in myskina. i think she just gets intimidated by some players that she doesnt believe she can win, esp. players like Serena who are so good at intimidating with their play style and their behavioral style.

Jogi
Aug 1st, 2006, 04:36 PM
where's the end :confused:

Bepa :sad: :hug:

Filippo-Nastya
Aug 1st, 2006, 10:45 PM
That passing shot at 6/3 Vera is one of the most amazing shot ever!!

Yeah it was unbelievable, Vera played a very deep and well placed volley and probably thought "in a few seconds Nastya will arrive here for the shake hands :lol: " but Nastya...well...she invented a masterpiece.
Then in the following point Nastya played a wonderful FH DTL. :worship:
At 7/6 Vera, there was that crazy rally in which Nastya played sooooo deep a lot of times and then she won the point with an inside-out BH, fabulous!! :D
At 13/12 Vera, Nastya again fought off the MP in a wonderful way. :bounce:

Great great tiebreak, sorry Vera but Nastya was heroic that night.

Wannabeknowitall
Aug 1st, 2006, 11:05 PM
That was a great match. Twelve hours later Lindsay crushed Myskina who had nothing left.
Most of us know how good Myskina can play, there hasn't been much growth though.
She still is one of the worse net players in the top 20.
Her serve hasn't really gotten any better. She has to show growth in those areas if she realistically expects herself to get back in the top 5.

slk45
Aug 4th, 2006, 07:57 AM
I was at that match. Both Vera and Nastya played just incredible tennis.

A description of that match with a point-by-point listing of the 3rd set tiebreak (the longest in WTA history) is here:
http://www.acuraclassic.com/PressBox/Summaries/2004/07-31-myskinafinal.html

They both deserved to win that match.