PDA

View Full Version : Please help, felllow kind Anafans!

delicatecutter
Aug 1st, 2006, 09:37 AM
I desperately need about 70 vCash so I can make a proper avatar/signature, which I promise I will mostly devote to the goddess we know as Ana. Can anyone please help?? :worship:

Dexter
Aug 1st, 2006, 11:39 AM
done!

~lollipop_girl~
Aug 1st, 2006, 01:06 PM
:eek: Yes Dex should be handing out all the money coz damn look at his cash! :drool: :p

delicatecutter
Aug 1st, 2006, 03:07 PM
done!

Thank you so much!! You are so nice!!

azdaja
Aug 1st, 2006, 03:19 PM
you need to make an effort with the sig now :p

delicatecutter
Aug 4th, 2006, 03:45 AM
Signature coming up!! I now just need 50 more so I can add my avatar. I even have the picture ready and everything!!

Dexter
Aug 4th, 2006, 11:04 AM
Pffft I gave you goodrep and I wanted to donate more but it's impossible anymore :(

louisa2k2
Aug 8th, 2006, 12:22 PM
I gave 50 but it said something about tax. :)

will give u 100 more if u will help me learn serbian.

ја знам само неколико српкси речи :(

and it doesnt sound anything like ana's beautiful accent.

azdaja
Aug 8th, 2006, 01:26 PM

i will help you as much as i can for vcash :angel:

Just Do It
Aug 8th, 2006, 02:06 PM
i lost 1000$ on Ana :devil:

i can help you Louisa2k2 4free ! :)

louisa2k2
Aug 8th, 2006, 02:37 PM
hvala, justdoit

ljubim te :)

requiem
Aug 9th, 2006, 10:27 AM

Everybody offers help but noone corrects you

Its not српски (srpski) but instead српских (srpskih)

And what I would like to know what does an non native serbian speaker thinks about reading and writing in serbian 'cause i think it's probably one of the easiest in the world

louisa2k2
Aug 9th, 2006, 10:38 AM
I think it makes it easier to speak because there is one sound for one letter. But the grammar is more difficult.

Thanks for the correction, i realised this morning but i was to lazy to change it but its good that you told me because i really dont know much serbian yet :)

I love ana's accent though its so different to my friends who is from montenegro. Anas accent sounds more Russian.

azdaja
Aug 9th, 2006, 11:31 AM
I love ana's accent though its so different to my friends who is from montenegro. Anas accent sounds more Russian.
i think ana speaks like someone from belgrade and i love her accent, yep, especially when she speaks english :o

serbian script is easy, but it's a bit overrated because most languages with writing systems introduced fairly recently (over past 2 centuries or so) have phonemic scripts.

each way, helping people with serbian is good for me, coz otherwise i'm forgetting too much :o

Just Do It
Aug 9th, 2006, 01:54 PM
hvala, justdoit

ljubim te :)

:lick: nema na cemu :)

requiem
Aug 9th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the correction, i realised this morning but i was to lazy to change it but its good that you told me because i really dont know much serbian yet :)

I have to ask, what part of Montenegro, 'cause like in two biggest towns in MN, Podgorica and Nikšić (54 km away each other), people speak with very, very different accents. I don't like much way they speak in Podgorica. (guess wich town I'm from ;) ).

And also in Nikšić people speak with proper accent when it comes to ijekavica.

louisa2k2
Aug 15th, 2006, 11:30 AM
Im not sure which part she is from and she is on holiday at the moment but i will ask her when she comes back.

данас поподне учим српски!