PDA

View Full Version : Ailing Castro gives power to his Brother

spokenword73
Aug 1st, 2006, 03:23 AM
what do you think will happen when Castro dies?
Will the U.S. ease up, and open up economic relations? :shrug:

Pheobo
Aug 1st, 2006, 03:48 AM
Fidel's dying. It's finally happened. I doubt we're going to change our stance though as long as anyone in that family is in power

Wigglytuff
Aug 1st, 2006, 03:52 AM
what the us wants to do is to us the cuban population as slave like labor the way the us has the chinese (which is why even though china is also "evil, communist etc.") the us still has relations with china.

as long as any leader limits or refuses this slave-like use of the cuban pop. the juvenile ball squeezing will remain unchanged.

Milito22
Aug 1st, 2006, 03:52 AM
FIDEL :sad:............. MARX and LENIN WAIT BY YOU

Pheobo
Aug 1st, 2006, 03:55 AM
I hope Fidel doesn't die...

:sad:

jbone_0307
Aug 1st, 2006, 04:24 AM
It's only temporary.

spokenword73
Aug 1st, 2006, 04:39 AM
temporary at Castro's age could be permanent.
I just hope the US allows travel to Cuba without a bunch of drama.
I would love to visit.

Lord Nelson
Aug 1st, 2006, 01:51 PM
wow Cuba reminds me a bit of Saudi Arabia. Brother replaces brother on the throne. But Fidel's dad did not have 25 sons like Ibn Saud. (Though Castro himself has a lot of children from several women) After Fidel and his brother I don't see anyone in the family become a leader. that is a good sign and hopefully will be the start of the demise of this wretched Communist state.

tennislover
Aug 1st, 2006, 02:09 PM
wow Cuba reminds me a bit of Saudi Arabia. Brother replaces brother on the throne. But Fidel's dad did not have 25 sons like Ibn Saud. (Though Castro himself has a lot of children from several women) After Fidel and his brother I don't see anyone in the family become a leader. that is a good sign and hopefully will be the start of the demise of this wretched Communist state.

that's Mr. Castro's idea of democracy......
that's very very democratic...........
:rolleyes:

tennislover
Aug 1st, 2006, 02:09 PM

that's Mr. Castro's idea of democracy......
that's very very democratic...........
:rolleyes: