PDA

View Full Version : A white spot under the skin - any ideas?

Steffica Greles
Jul 31st, 2006, 09:20 PM
Luckily these days I don't get spots very often, but there's one white one under my skin, half an inch to to the right of my nose, that I just can't get to come to the surface. In other words, I can't burst it.

It's not very visible and my mum says I'm making a fuss over nothing, but I'm worried if I just leave it, it'll get bigger and even turn into a wart. I don't want to use wart/verruca solution on it because that could leave a scar, and there's still no guarantee that'd get rid of it anyway.

White spots are always the hardest to burst. They're not as conspicuous as red spots, but if you're obsessive like me they're so annoying.

Does anybody have any ideas?

I was thinking maybe if I went to some kind of beauty clinic and paid a few quid they might be able to get rid of it.

pancake
Jul 31st, 2006, 09:35 PM
I had some white spots under my skin(neck though) few years ago, the doctor said it was because of the sweat, it's not a big deal but I don't know if you have the same case.

Eczema is more troublesome:o.

Kart
Jul 31st, 2006, 09:39 PM
I was thinking maybe if I went to some kind of beauty clinic and paid a few quid they might be able to get rid of it.

Or they could just make it worse.

Kenny
Jul 31st, 2006, 09:49 PM
Simple, there's only one thing to do if you don't know what it is....

Go to the doctor.