PDA

View Full Version : Pam Shriver Off Her Rocker

Brashkoala
Jul 30th, 2006, 11:08 PM
it finally happened, she blew her top. she screamed at the fans to be quiet while she was talking about the stanford match and then blew it off as being funny. shes mad, hahaha. i dont know what happened to her hair, but it looks like she had a really bad perm. she looks like mufasah from the lion king, :lol: :lol:

K-Dog
Jul 30th, 2006, 11:25 PM
her and Patrick got in a small tussle and she made more sense than he did. Patrick showed how far his head is up Roddick's ass when he couldn't even listen to the sensible arguement that Pam was making about the intangibles that Connors can give Andy and that it takes the right mentality to execute the riskier shots that Roddick is now trying off the backhand.

SAEKeithSerena
Jul 30th, 2006, 11:55 PM
lol that was so funny. pam brings great stuff to ESPN2, i respect her highly

perseus2006
Jul 31st, 2006, 03:00 AM
her and Patrick got in a small tussle and she made more sense than he did. Patrick showed how far his head is up Roddick's ass when he couldn't even listen to the sensible arguement that Pam was making about the intangibles that Connors can give Andy and that it takes the right mentality to execute the riskier shots that Roddick is now trying off the backhand.

And Cliff had to remind both of them rather forcefully that they were on air to commentate the Tursunov-Haas Final!!!

PMac and Pam are pathetic!

Why does PMac have to use air time to talk about what Roddick should do on court when he has had so much time with him as the Fed Cup coach? Maybe Roddick doesn't believe PMac has much to offer?

SelesFan70
Jul 31st, 2006, 04:07 AM
You'd think Andy and Andre were in the Final as much as they went on about them! :rolleyes:

meyerpl
Jul 31st, 2006, 04:15 AM
And Cliff had to remind both of them rather forcefully that they were on air to commentate the Tursunov-Haas Final!!!

PMac and Pam are pathetic!

Why does PMac have to use air time to talk about what Roddick should do on court when he has had so much time with him as the Fed Cup coach? Maybe Roddick doesn't believe PMac has much to offer?
Cliff gives one warning before he winds up and delivers a head-blow. He doesn't fuck around. He gave Carillo a black eye during a commercial break at Indian Wells in '03.

backhanddtl4
Jul 31st, 2006, 04:19 AM
Yeah Pmac is disgusting in the way he favors and talks about roddick.. it's ridiculous.

PatrickRyan
Jul 31st, 2006, 04:22 AM
omg i know, that guy just kisses roddicks ass all the time!

UncleZeke
Jul 31st, 2006, 04:48 AM
As Davis Cup captain, PMac really feels the need to suck up to the boys, or they may not play for him. In return, we the fans don't always get unbiased commentary.

K-Dog
Jul 31st, 2006, 04:51 AM
Cliff gives one warning before he winds up and delivers a head-blow. He doesn't fuck around. He gave Carillo a black eye during a commercial break at Indian Wells in '03.
what match was this during and how do you know this happened?

Brashkoala
Jul 31st, 2006, 06:25 PM
i dont like p mac either. i really dislike him. i did like seeing his human side when his family sang him happy birthday at wimbledon during espn's coverage, that was the only time i could bare listening to him.

tonythetiger
Jul 31st, 2006, 06:33 PM
I thought Pam was quite comical with some of her rebuttals. I usually never laugh at her jokes, but she was a hoot yesterday.

northern lad
Jul 31st, 2006, 06:35 PM
http://www.acu.edu/img/assets/7535/Chair.jpg

meyerpl
Jul 31st, 2006, 06:58 PM
what match was this during and how do you know this happened?
It was about midway through the second set of the final between Clijsters & Davenport. It wasn't the first, or the last time fur flew between Drysdale and Carillo. They're well known for coming to blows when they work together, and for having some ferocious "grudge fucks" after periods of heavy drinking.

Mark Spruce
Jul 31st, 2006, 07:09 PM
Oh I wish I had seen or heard this ???

Anyone got a recording of it