PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhh, Shut Up Already

JackWalker
Jul 31st, 2006, 12:06 AM
how many times can mary joe and that other guy mention the us open series during a match. it is unbelivable. every other word they say is about the us open series, the points, and especially the money. on and on and on. shut up already and talk about something else, like the match. :mad:

SAEKeithSerena
Jul 31st, 2006, 01:23 AM
the reason why the mention it so often and players' backgrounds and such is for people who are just tuning in during the match, they're not just doing it for nonsense, they need to repeat it.

partbrit
Jul 31st, 2006, 01:38 AM
I'd like for him to shut up and stay shut up. He was so bad he made me wish for Tim Ryan.

iPatty
Jul 31st, 2006, 01:42 AM
omg. that guy commentating last night. death.

"so golovin forces schnyder in another unforced error."

from 0-3 in the tiebreaker to 3-3, "schnyder seems to have really taken control of the match now. looks like she has a tight grip on golovin."

he had me cracking up all night. my fave was when he called her patty shh-nye-der.

UDACHi
Jul 31st, 2006, 01:44 AM
i personally enjoyed him calling things 'mary jo esque'. i don't think the man had ever seen her play. :shrug:

*JR*
Jul 31st, 2006, 01:58 AM
omg. that guy commentating last night. death.
he had me cracking up all night. my fave was when he called her patty shh-nye-der.
I can supply a rather long list of names for her. :tape:

JackWalker
Jul 31st, 2006, 07:23 PM
i hope the tennis channel does not advertice it as much as espn. they shouldnt.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Jul 31st, 2006, 08:19 PM
I always thought that English speaking comentator is sth great. You know, I have to hear
all the time polish comments that sometimes are really boring, whatmore stupid... There are some commentators that say sth like: What a great ball, 40-15.. nothing more, and it's almost the whole match. So I really would like to be at your place hearing all the time about US OPEN series.