PDA

View Full Version : i watch golovin play and i was so disappointed

burt
Jul 30th, 2006, 05:09 PM
in her match with patty sneeders.why did not golovin do nothing in second set? she just lose for nothing. why

Leo_DFP
Jul 30th, 2006, 05:16 PM
She was tired. But she did not play a smart match, strategically. Not at all.

burt
Jul 30th, 2006, 05:19 PM
She was tired. But she did not play a smart match, strategically. Not at all.
tired from what? it sure wasnt with putting effort into winning that match

Marcus Jordan
Jul 30th, 2006, 06:00 PM
LOL don't be so hard on her, she's only human and has faults like you and others :)

Brashkoala
Jul 30th, 2006, 10:54 PM
mary joe said she spoke to her after and tati said she had an empty tank. i am thrilled so see tati be coached by goldfine. finally taking her career seriously. a litte bit of a bummer she could not beat patty but a huge improvement over last week. she will improve week by week. i expect her in the top 15 by the end of the year.

switz
Jul 30th, 2006, 11:40 PM
Patty Sneeders is a good player :lol:

UncleZeke
Jul 30th, 2006, 11:50 PM
Watched the match. Patty was lean, hard and fit. Tati was sweating like a pig during the first set. She was competitive in the first set, rolled over and played dead in the second set. It was hot and humid. Tati was not nearly as fit as Patty.

SAEKeithSerena
Jul 30th, 2006, 11:54 PM
she was so tired, it's alright, she got to the semi's and is taking it one step at a time:) great job this week tatiana!

Pheobo
Jul 31st, 2006, 12:37 AM
Okay Burt.

Havok
Jul 31st, 2006, 03:02 AM
mary joe said she spoke to her after and tati said she had an empty tank. i am thrilled so see tati be coached by goldfine. finally taking her career seriously. a litte bit of a bummer she could not beat patty but a huge improvement over last week. she will improve week by week. i expect her in the top 15 by the end of the year.

Dean Goldfine, Andy Roddick's old coach?

Anyways Golovin is obviously not as fit as she would like to be. With her ankle injury she lost a whole lot of her fitness and it shows just in pictures. She isn't physicaly fit yet, nor is she match tough as well. Give the girl some time to get back into the thick of things. This was her first good week since her comeback from that nasty injury and she had a very good week.

Derek.
Jul 31st, 2006, 06:53 AM
:haha: @ Patty Sneeders! :lol:

Dean Goldfine, Andy Roddick's old coach?

Yep, Tati just started working with him a week or so ago. :)

UncleZeke
Jul 31st, 2006, 07:02 AM
Tati is definitely a better player than her WTA ranking indicates

goldenlox
Jul 31st, 2006, 03:29 PM
It's about time she got a coach

Paul.
Jul 31st, 2006, 03:33 PM
that injury was just heartbreaking

hdfb
Jul 31st, 2006, 04:41 PM
um, ok, and what do you have to say about players who lose 6-0 6-0? that they aren't trying as well? jeez :o

golo
Jul 31st, 2006, 04:46 PM
Watched the match. Patty was lean, hard and fit. Tati was sweating like a pig during the first set. She was competitive in the first set, rolled over and played dead in the second set. It was hot and humid. Tati was not nearly as fit as Patty.my thoughts verbatim

Yonexforever
Jul 31st, 2006, 06:22 PM
Im more concerned with the spare tire around her waist.. she is only 18 and seems to be carrying what looks like baby fat!