PDA

View Full Version : Mary is seeded 7th

Sir David Pierce
Jul 28th, 2006, 09:22 AM
Only Henin-Hardenne and Amélie Mauresmo have withdrawn, so Mary is seeded 7th.

I would be satisfied if Mary could reach the quaterfinal, of course we all wanna see her defending her title, but we should not expect too much after she could not play for 6 months.

See you

Dave

MistyGrey
Jul 28th, 2006, 09:31 AM
Mauresmo never intended to play this event! :rolleyes:
Firstly, I just want to see her name in the draw... we'll see how things go.

MistyGrey
Jul 28th, 2006, 09:32 AM
Kuznetsova has withdrawn as well... so has Lindsay Davenport.

mamno_MARYFAN
Jul 28th, 2006, 11:14 AM
Oh yeah...I'm glad Mary's back...hopefully she'll do well...but I'm not expecting too much...go MARY!!!:angel:

Mark Spruce
Jul 28th, 2006, 11:18 AM
Yeah one match at a time

First time i have said that in a while LOL

squig2k
Jul 28th, 2006, 06:35 PM
cant wait until she plays her 1st match. we'll know how she is when we receive news of the match! figners crossed

Mark Spruce
Jul 28th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Fingers Crossed !!!!!!!!!

Lu_Weird
Jul 29th, 2006, 03:14 AM
Draws?? :bounce:

Clijsters vs. BYE
Stosur vs. Dechy
A. Bondarenko vs. Rubin
Jankovic vs. Kirilenko
Pennetta vs. Raymond
Jackson vs. Diaz-Oliva
Granville vs. Q
Hingis vs. BYE

Petrova vs. BYE
Kostanic vs. Chakvetadze
Q. vs. Golovin
Morigami vs. Ivanovic
Hantuchova vs. Peschke
Q vs. Smashnova
Likhovtseva vs. Q
Vaidisova vs. BYE

Schnyder vs. BYE
Dulko vs. Peer
Venderweghe vs. Q
Suarez vs. Safina
Srebotnik vs. Bartoli
Shaughnessy vs. Mirza
Harkleroad vs. Craybas
Dementieva vs. BYE

Pierce vs. BYE
Bammer vs. Safarvoa
Q vs. Laine
Vesnina vs. Groenefeld
Sugiyama vs. Zvonareva
Peng vs. Santangelo
Q vs. Q
Sharapova vs. BYE

Andy.
Jul 29th, 2006, 03:22 AM
Mary has a pretty good draw hopefully she can win a few matches and get back into it, i cant wait to see if she wears something new. Any how im just so happy to see her name back in the draw.

Scotso
Jul 29th, 2006, 04:54 AM
good draw I think.

Allez Mary! :D

ashwu
Jul 29th, 2006, 04:57 AM
good luck mary~~~

pierce_fanatic
Jul 29th, 2006, 08:40 AM
I think Mary has a good chance of getting to the QF but right now i'm just happy she's back and lets take it one match at a time ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Wizzy Maryfan
Jul 29th, 2006, 10:00 AM
The easiest draw is for Patty and Elena ... as usual for Patty :rolleyes:

Mary has some names in her draw, with Safarova and Groenefeld, and Bammer in not a bad player since one year !

But we all know how Mary is better than all those girls who can just hope that Mary will not be at her best to beat her :cool:

Then Sharapova, who'll play her first summer event ... Just hope if Mary is in quarters, she will believe in her and try to win this one !

But as Mark says and said, "ONE MATCH AT A TIME" ! > Too good to write and read it again :lol:

Go Mary, be beautiful, be sponsored, and let your hair free :eek:

Mark Spruce
Jul 29th, 2006, 10:16 AM
I love your last line Wizzy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

squig2k
Jul 29th, 2006, 05:08 PM
:eek: so happy to see her name cemented in the draw. fairly good draw and i hope she will make the quarters at least, will be a good run for her return.
yea love the last line - let you hair freeee :p miss the hair actually!

Mark Spruce
Jul 29th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Miss the hair miss the queen of tennis so much

sebbe
Jul 29th, 2006, 09:22 PM
Well i think Mary has a good draw...this will be very interesting to fallow!

I've been waiting for this for a long time and hasn't had the energy to write here that much cuz I know that all I can to is to wait, cuz our mary always take her time in all kind of things;)!

And guys I really think that mary will be in an awesome shape cuz nowdays mary is so intelligent that she only return when she know that she can compete with the best girls out there so I hope she will do the same again.

Go Mary! I really cross my fingers for u and that you will enjoy to compete again.

RJWCapriati
Jul 30th, 2006, 12:35 AM
Finnnnnnnnnnally - our Mary is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Spruce
Jul 30th, 2006, 12:46 AM
Good to see you back Sebbe !!!!!!!!!!

Well I will miss all of Wednesdays play as I will be travelling to Mexico yipeeeeeeeee

It is great to see Mary in the draw. But I iwll only get excited when I see 15-0 to Mary in the first point of the match.

Paul.
Jul 30th, 2006, 01:24 AM
Good to see you back Sebbe !!!!!!!!!!

Well I will miss all of Wednesdays play as I will be travelling to Mexico yipeeeeeeeee

It is great to see Mary in the draw. But I iwll only get excited when I see 15-0 to Mary in the first point of the match.
wow, mark that was your 23,000th post!! :worship:

i need to see that 15-0 too.

*fingers crossed*

danthepiercefan
Jul 30th, 2006, 02:16 AM
I"M already petrafied.

Mark Spruce
Jul 30th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Cool did not notice that one LOL

wow, mark that was your 23,000th post!! :worship:

i need to see that 15-0 too.

*fingers crossed*

squig2k
Jul 30th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Well i think Mary has a good draw...this will be very interesting to fallow!

I've been waiting for this for a long time and hasn't had the energy to write here that much cuz I know that all I can to is to wait, cuz our mary always take her time in all kind of things;)!

And guys I really think that mary will be in an awesome shape cuz nowdays mary is so intelligent that she only return when she know that she can compete with the best girls out there so I hope she will do the same again.

Go Mary! I really cross my fingers for u and that you will enjoy to compete again.

true about mary waiting and taking her time so she can be in the best shape for tournaments - in the 2nd half of last year mary chose her tournaments wisely and only played when she knew she was ready (taking month long breaks etc), hence her great runs in those tournies.