PDA

View Full Version : Tickets and Schedule Information...

ausopen
Jul 24th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Hello,
I would like to buy the Roger Cup Tickets on-line.
The Tickets of the Level 100 are not available, is the view from the Level 200 equally good ?
Normally, in the first days of the Tournament Where are played the Double Match ? On the Central Court or in the others courts ?
Thanks !!

¤CharlDa¤
Jul 24th, 2006, 02:55 PM
In the first days, you'll never see doubles on the biggest court, except the ones with a canadian pair, and even there, it didn't happen very often. Sometimes a big team, such as Pierce/Momo, who will bring the crowds, can also play on the big courts. It all depends who you are planning to see.

As for the 100 tickets, my guess is that they are already bought by companies or just all sold. 200 level is fine, and usually, you can go down in the 100 level cause it is completely empty in the first days. For example, me and Anik had some tickets in Toronto last year, and we managed to go down to the front row, cause nobody cared ;)

myxomatosis
Jul 25th, 2006, 01:53 AM
I hate when big corporations buy up all the good tickets to sports events because most of the time they don't even use the majority of the tickets. Even when some people from the higher levels fill those seats, it still makes the stadium look half empty, which makes it look like nobody wanted to buy the tickets.
It looks especially bad on TV, because all the cameras usually show are the first few rows of (mostly empty) seats.

faramir8
Aug 5th, 2006, 02:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knWpy1gaLvA