PDA

View Full Version : Write birthday wishes for Nastya!I'll past like each year :)

cool_olga
Jul 20th, 2006, 10:05 AM
Itís been more than a week since Nastya had her birthday but just now i found out that I actually be able to hang something to her through my friend. Weíve been doing this the last two years and Nastya was always really pleased to get small book with wishes from her fans and little present and she says she always read the notesÖSo, I hope you join this year as well and write your wishes http://myskina.lawntennisnews.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif Iíll again buy a nice book and rewrite them all there with your names. The book will be given to her at the US Open but you have to write untill the end of July (thatís when Iíll meet my friend).

So Iím countig on your invention and waiting for the wishes. Post is here or send to olga@anastasia-myskina.com (olga@anastasia-myskina.com) Thanks in advance!

meyerpl
Jul 25th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Thanks once again for providing this opportunity for Nastya's fans! I think it's awfully nice of you to go the the trouble and expense. I hope lots of people take advantage of it.

miffedmax
Jul 25th, 2006, 09:35 PM
I'll just post here:

"Happy birthday, Nastya! Win or lose, you're the most entertaining player on the tour, and a great favorite of mine and both my kids. Good luck and many, many more (wins and birthdays).

selyoink
Jul 26th, 2006, 03:06 AM
I'll just post here:

"Happy birthday, Nastya! Win or lose, you're the most entertaining player on the tour, and a great favorite of mine and both my kids. Good luck and many, many more (wins and birthdays).

More entertaining then Lena? I sure hope you aren't being dishonest. :p

otrimotrim
Jul 26th, 2006, 10:12 AM
Thank you Olga! It's a wonderful idea! I'll join with pleasure!

otrimotrim
Jul 26th, 2006, 10:16 AM
Olga, I tried to send an e-mail to the address mentioned above, but some problems
occurred. So I write here my message

"Happy, happy, happy birthday Nastya! I'm following you since many years, but after I've watched you
on court at Roland Garros 2006, I definitively fell in love with you! You're so great on court and so beautiful!
I ask you not to retire! Delight us some other years! Happy birthday again!"

Olga, if you can write my name, it's
Antonio Mirto, from Florence, Italy

Thank you!

miffedmax
Jul 26th, 2006, 05:04 PM
More entertaining then Lena? I sure hope you aren't being dishonest. :p

Oh, Nastya's the most entertaining. I love the way her heart is on her sleeve in every match. But Lena is still my fave.

Brainshot
Jul 29th, 2006, 09:21 PM
My wishes for Nastya. Hope Iīm not too late...:unsure:

Happy birthday Nastya! I hope you have a wondeful day and can relax celebrate with friends and family.
Good luck for your future in tennis and in life general. Stay how you are and enjoy to be part of one of the best sports ever. Hopefully youīll win another title soon!

Regards, Danny