PDA

View Full Version : paul b

paul B
Jul 13th, 2006, 11:48 AM
Having watched Wimbledon,and viewing the quality of players and the standard of play there,i have to say when Mary comes back,she could easily win another grand slam or 2.

Here's hoping,i've been checking the computer every night since she played the Paris Open final waiting in excitement to see her again and to see her strutting her stuff again on court.No other player comes close to her,as far as personality and her standard of play can rise above anyone.

Go Mary

vanillalatte
Jul 13th, 2006, 11:52 AM
Hello :wavey:

Lu_Weird
Jul 13th, 2006, 01:53 PM
she could easily win another grand slam or 2.

Oh!!! I really hope it!!!

pierce_fanatic
Jul 13th, 2006, 02:53 PM
Welcome Paul.

It's great to see another Aussie Mary Fan :yeah:

Sund7101
Jul 13th, 2006, 03:52 PM
Welcome, it's great to have another fan!

I also believe if Mary gets herself healthy once again she can win more grand slams. I am so excited for her comeback! :)

squig2k
Jul 13th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Hey, welcome Mary fan :)
We're all so excited about her comeback, I hope shes fit and healthy and rock the tour again :)

danthepiercefan
Jul 14th, 2006, 02:12 AM
Welcome Paul. I'm not really an old time user here, but I find it extremely fun here. Sure you will too.
Especially when Pierce is slaughtering* her opponents one by one with her power and skills, which times the fun by 2.
Danny Pierce

MPStylee
Jul 14th, 2006, 02:40 AM
You rock! I'm also glad to see another Aussie Mary fan!!! Also glad about how you feel about Mary, I totally agree!!! She so deserves to win more - everyone else are such nerds!