PDA

View Full Version : It's amazing how Pierce's still #9.

danthepiercefan
Jul 10th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Even Venus dropped #23 and Davenport to #11. Since Pierce achieved so many points to secure this stabilty, she would have probaly reached her goal and reached #1.

Therefore, Pierce Please don't retire yet.

After 3 yrs of deciding, I'm finally gonna tattoo your name on my arm. We all know u have enough power, skills, experience, and technique to capture one more grand slam.

Danny Pierce

Mark Spruce
Jul 10th, 2006, 10:06 PM
keep going Mary

:wavey::wavey:

Hope to see you this weekend

Mark

fOxYLiCiOuS
Jul 11th, 2006, 12:51 AM
Go Mary :kiss: :D :worship:

meggz_star
Jul 11th, 2006, 12:54 AM
:cool:

Sund7101
Jul 11th, 2006, 02:41 AM
It is kind of remarkable, it shows how good her results were last year! :)

RJWCapriati
Jul 11th, 2006, 06:50 AM
Even Venus dropped #23 and Davenport to #11. Since Pierce achieved so many points to secure this stabilty, she would have probaly reached her goal and reached #1.

Therefore, Pierce Please don't retire yet.

After 3 yrs of deciding, I'm finally gonna tattoo your name on my arm. We all know u have enough power, skills, experience, and technique to capture one more grand slam.

Danny Pierce

Davenport is still top 10 @ number 10.

Mary has great results at these tournaments for her ranking -

2nd Round of Aus Open

Final - Paris Indoor

Winner - San Diego

Final - U.S. Open

Winner - Moscow

Final - YEC

Fed Cup
~~~~~

She had great results at the end of the year - Pretty much ALL the points are from San Diego through YEC.

ashwu
Jul 11th, 2006, 07:09 AM
:)

squig2k
Jul 11th, 2006, 04:44 PM
amazing yes, she was a solid no5 and 6 for much of the beginning of the year, after having withdrawn from many tournaments still. even with the high french and wimbledon points dropping off shes still staying strong!
and i think she got among the highest points of the women from the french open last year, remarkable. and we all knew that mary should have been no1 at the start of this year

safinfans629
Jul 12th, 2006, 09:10 AM
but from JULY a grand slam runner-up,and MOSCOW and ACCURA champion,so many points

syrmaryfan
Jul 14th, 2006, 10:27 PM
:d