PDA

View Full Version : Where is Mary

pierce the best
Jul 10th, 2006, 07:50 PM
If she will retire i don't know but i don't think . if she really want to win wimbledon like she said a few times . i will only believe it if i here it from mary. its strange because xavier moreau said before wimbledon that mary is not injured but she is not 100% fit . and if she will come back she will play first doubles. and i dont believe that amelie will say something like this ,she has no abilities to speak in place of mary.

i really believe mary will come back. she simply needs time :)

Mark Spruce
Jul 10th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Time and support from her fans !!!!!!!!!!!

Sund7101
Jul 10th, 2006, 10:08 PM
Yes we must support Mary through these times!

DomenicDemaria
Jul 11th, 2006, 03:20 AM
I don't know what to think I am so confused. I hope she doesn't retire. It was obvious at the AO she was not at full fitness so it will take her a while to get back to full fitness. I like the idea of playing doubles only to get some match fitness. Mary's ranking doesn't mean anything to me anymore just her health and her playing.

MPStylee
Jul 11th, 2006, 06:22 AM
She's had so many periods in her career where she could have retired and I don't think she would like go out on a low so I think she will be back! She's made so many comebacks before so... Go MAry!

pierce_fanatic
Jul 11th, 2006, 07:48 AM
She's had so many periods in her career where she could have retired and I don't think she would like go out on a low so I think she will be back! She's made so many comebacks before so... Go MAry!
I absolutely agree, I don't think she would exit the game in this way, I think Mary would want to exit the game on her own terms.

Mark Spruce
Jul 11th, 2006, 08:35 AM
Yes I think she would only bow out when she is happy with her game and where she is.

I miss Mary so much.

This weekend I am getting so nervous LOL

Mark

squig2k
Jul 11th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Yes I think she would only bow out when she is happy with her game and where she is.

I miss Mary so much.

This weekend I am getting so nervous LOL

Mark

markk i hope shes there :wavey:

Sund7101
Jul 11th, 2006, 05:03 PM
markk i hope shes there :wavey:
I do too, what a joy to meet her! :worship:

Oermi
Jul 11th, 2006, 05:12 PM
yes, i miss her, too.

Mark Spruce