PDA

View Full Version : The most stupid bad reps you ever recieved ...

davidmario
Jul 9th, 2006, 12:59 PM
I have to go with this one.

"At least JHH got through to the finals of all GS's and didn't lose in 1st & 3rd rounds to "no name" like Jankovic and Pironkova :haha: How many titles has Venus won since July 2005? Zilch - Justine 3 + 1 GS :haha::nerner:"

:rolleyes:

I recieved this from a member who thought it was funny to laugh about Venus' losses:rolleyes:

Asif_Nawaz
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Well,thats kinda true!!!!!

Dexter
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Non Tennis.

crazillo
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:02 PM
You should put this into Non-Tennis David. :wavey:

I think the most stupid one I got was:

"You should study English first before daring to register here..." :lol:

pancake
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Mine is 'back to you':rolleyes:
It's so immature to badrep someone just because he/she badrepped you:rolleyes:

davidmario
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:05 PM
Well,thats kinda true!!!!!
Of course it is true. But why behaving like child? I can say Venus won the last 7 meetings between them - that's true too.

davidmario
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Why non-tennis. It's about tennis;) Non tennis is like 'who will win the worldcup' !

BUBI
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:09 PM
http://imgsrv2.tennisuniverse.com/wtaworld/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif Has the saying goes, retard by name, retard by nature :retard:

http://imgsrv2.tennisuniverse.com/wtaworld/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif Not hard to bad rep a bitch!!! Soak it up with your'e coffee...I mean lemonade "child"

:tape:

Wojtek
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:11 PM
I have to go with this one.

"At least JHH got through to the finals of all GS's and didn't lose in 1st & 3rd rounds to "no name" like Jankovic and Pironkova :haha: How many titles has Venus won since July 2005? Zilch - Justine 3 + 1 GS :haha::nerner:"

I recieved this from a member who thought it was funny to laugh about Venus' losses:rolleyes:

Probably it was respond to your stupid comments about Justine

Justine Fan
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:12 PM
I have to go with this one. I received this one after I replied to a post about how well Vera played today. I put :lol: at the end because it was quite funny and strange that someone like Vera (who hasn't had the best of seasons, but is improving) was outplaying Venus at the net. What was wrong with that? :shrug:

I then got a bad rep from the thread starter. I then gave the thread starter of this thread a bad rep (which he has put in his first post above):

This is the bad rep I got from thread starter initially out of the blue, just because I praised Vera :shrug:

":lol: :lol: :lol: Like Amelie outplayed Justine today in set 2 and 3 :lol: :lol: Why can't Justine win against Chokomomo in GS-Finals"

So what's the problem here? You bad-repped me and I replied? You start trouble, but when someone fights back and responds, you can't take it! How old are you? 3? :rolleyes:

Problemo?

Justine Fan
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Probably it was respond to your stupid comments about Justine

:worship: :worship:

Thank you ..... you are so correct! ;)

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:20 PM
"do you like any players who are outside of Top 20" this was in a post from me saying about Sophie Ferguson making the Final of ITF tournament lol

davidmario
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:22 PM
Oh gosh. Why are you so obsessed by the Williams?
Maybe because you are so excited for every loss of them even if it is in Mixed-Final.
Why didn't you post in threads like Momo def. Justine? You had like 7 posts in threads about the mixed final or the chestbump.
And if you'd read you posts again, you'll see how much childish argumentation you find and how the people reacted to this:wavey:

crazillo
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:24 PM
This discussion is so :lol:... Sorry.

Dexter
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Last autumn before Linz I started a thread 'Something tells me that Nadia's gonna win Linz... (http://www.wtaworld.com/post6499417)'

I got few badreps from obsessed Nadia fans :tape:

...so you thought you'd jinx her by starting a boneheaded thread about it. Great job.

Guess who was right at the end :)

jj74
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:37 PM
I only had a bad rep and just for saying that 2002 FO final was boring

Justine Fan
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:39 PM
This discussion is so :lol:... Sorry.

I know ..... pathetic isn't it? :haha: :haha:

Just shows how the the mind of the thread starter works? :haha:

davidmario
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:41 PM
I know ..... pathetic isn't it? :haha: :haha:

Just shows how the the mind of the thread starter works? :haha:
:haha:

Scots Kim Fan
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:43 PM
The most annoying ones are those with no explanation at all!

Kirt12255
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:44 PM
"Freaking homosexual, loving, idiotic tool.":rolleyes:

Replied with something like he was a homophobic "Biggot" and yes that one needs brackets! Straight and posting on a "Womens Tennis Forum", think I mentioned that as well.

Ohhh...his name...:lol: ..I'm better than he is anyhow...no need ;)

Craigy
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:44 PM
"_|_"
:shrug:

JackFrost
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:46 PM

Yep, I had that case too. :rolleyes:
That guy send me also some PM with a few nice insults, too. :spit:

Kirt12255
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:46 PM
"_|_"
:shrug:

:confused:

Dexter
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:47 PM
"_|_"
:shrug:*death*

New
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:48 PM
"You old already..."

I'm like...:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Kirt12255
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:48 PM
Yep, I had that case too. :rolleyes:
That guy send me also some PM with a few nice insults, too. :spit:

I'll be back in 5 mins to have a "chat"...parting thought would be "would you say it to him if he was on...or do you like the back-stab"? :confused:

cellophane
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:52 PM
The most stupid one was from you and a bunch of other people about a joking nickname for Schruff. :retard: People took it as derogatory.

Anyway, this is non-tennis, and I don't know why you needed to start another thread to keep the shit-stirring?

cellophane
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:54 PM

Right. Because bad-repping is "mature". :rolleyes: Give me a frigging break! Besides, it's fun.

auntie janie
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:54 PM
I got bad-repped once just for daring to say I like the Williams sisters. :confused:

davidmario
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:55 PM
The most stupid one was from you and a bunch of other people about a joking nickname for Schruff. :retard: People took it as derogatory.

Anyway, this is non-tennis, and I don't know why you needed to start another thread to keep the shit-stirring?
Yeah because someone called her Nazi-bitch or so and thought it was a funny nickname :rolleyes: but lets forget that :wavey:

I have another one:
"Racist Pig, You are receiving this as an automatic reply to a bad rep you game to me or someone on my buddy list. The program randomly spreads good reps to those on my buddy list and then kicks you in the ass with a red dot. Its automatic and fast"

cellophane
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:55 PM
I got bad-repped once just for daring to say I like the Williams sisters. :confused:

Serena is Justine's worst enemy or didn't you know? :tape:

JackFrost
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:56 PM

That "joking nickname" was "nazi-bitch", if I remember correctly?
And then you wonder, that people bad rep you? ;)

cellophane
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:59 PM
That "joking nickname" was "nazi-bitch", if I remember correctly?
And then you wonder, that people bad rep you? ;)

Yeah, because some people thought I was throwing that as an insult, because she was German. Forgive me, I should've known that you can't use the word (in a joke or otherwise!) without over-sensitive PC idiots getting into a tizzy. :retard:

Kirt12255
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:00 PM
OK...over this thread...we all wish the Williams' were fit and committed to playing.:wavey:

JackFrost
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:01 PM
By the way, if I look on some of my early bad reps, I must confess, that not all of them were undeserved. ;)
But I got better and have in the last month only one new bad rep and that because of revange. :lol:

roooobert
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:04 PM
I have to go with this one. I received this one after I replied to a post about how well Vera played today. I put :lol: at the end because it was quite funny and strange that someone like Vera (who hasn't had the best of seasons, but is improving) was outplaying Venus at the net. What was wrong with that? :shrug:

I then got a bad rep from the thread starter. I then gave the thread starter of this thread a bad rep (which he has put in his first post above):

This is the bad rep I got from thread starter initially out of the blue, just because I praised Vera :shrug:

":lol: :lol: :lol: Like Amelie outplayed Justine today in set 2 and 3 :lol: :lol: Why can't Justine win against Chokomomo in GS-Finals"

So what's the problem here? You bad-repped me and I replied? You start trouble, but when someone fights back and responds, you can't take it! How old are you? 3? :rolleyes:

Problemo?

you really have to relax :cool:

you will get a heart attack or something if you keep being so negative..

its okey, zvonareva was better than venus.. perhaps better than bob and ram too.. but they all enjoyed the match :) and why laugh about that venus lost?? she wasnt playing bad, just vera played better.. admit you wouldnt laugh if it was justine that lost that match..its childish, even if someone made fun of henin losing you can be a bit more mature

lets face it, we are both in the loosers lounge ;) and at least one of us will be that after Us open too

Aaron.
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Someone made a thread needing help with thier avatar..so i replied and said maybe its a invalid photo and i got bad repped for that from vwrules

cellophane
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:07 PM
Yeah because someone called her Nazi-bitch or so and thought it was a funny nickname :rolleyes: but lets forget that :wavey:

Let's. :rolleyes:

"Racist Pig, You are receiving this as an automatic reply to a bad rep you game to me or someone on my buddy list. The program randomly spreads good reps to those on my buddy list and then kicks you in the ass with a red dot. Its automatic and fast"

This one is funny. :haha:

pancake
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Right. Because bad-repping is "mature". :rolleyes: Give me a frigging break! Besides, it's fun.

Wojtek
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:29 PM
what is so funny about this? :rolleyes:

Yes:) And Justine couldn't get a ball past Amelie at the net today:haha::haha:

There was a thread about mixed doubles and you attacked Justine just because JustineFan was happy after Bob and Venus lost. You're angel :rolleyes:

cellophane
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:30 PM

What's so immature about getting bad-repped back? :confused: If someone doesn't agree with your bad-repping, why is them badrepping you back immature? :confused:

Ilikebigboobies
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:33 PM
I once got a bad rep that said "Go play with Traffic" amongst other things..

I don't even know anyone named Traffic. :confused: :shrug:

Justine Fan
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Someone made a thread needing help with thier avatar..so i replied and said maybe its a invalid photo and i got bad repped for that from vwrules

Doesn't surprise me :rolleyes:

Bounty Hunter
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:38 PM
http://imgsrv2.tennisuniverse.com/wtaworld/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif Has the saying goes, retard by name, retard by nature :retard:

http://imgsrv2.tennisuniverse.com/wtaworld/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif Not hard to bad rep a bitch!!! Soak it up with your'e coffee...I mean lemonade "child"

:tape:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Justine Fan
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:38 PM
There was a thread about mixed doubles and you attacked Justine just because JustineFan was happy after Bob and Venus lost. You're angel :rolleyes:

I wasn't happy VeeBob lost, I was happy Vera and Andy won. What is wrong with that? :shrug:

Derek.
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:39 PM
Justine Fan bad repped me because I called him/her/it an obsessive Justine fan. :tape:

pancake
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:40 PM
What's so immature about getting bad-repped back? :confused: If someone doesn't agree with your bad-repping, why is them badrepping you back immature? :confused:
Then at least he should ask me why I did so, when I get badrepped I will ask for the reason but not badrepping back right away.

SJW
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:42 PM

Was it by Justine Fan? :D

Bounty Hunter
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:43 PM
The dumbest one I ever received was from the Australina Open Locker Room Thread.

Just because I thought the stories were funny ......

"poor life.....in virtual Locker room....so sad ...."

:help:

:lol:

Derek.
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:44 PM
I also got bad repped by VeeDaQueen because I corrected someone's typo. :tape:

roooobert
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:46 PM
I wasn't happy VeeBob lost, I was happy Vera and Andy won. What is wrong with that? :shrug:

well, admit it.. it felt good venus lost? and u said it was funny when vera "outplayed" venus...

i admit i really enjoyed to watch justine lose the match.. if u dont like either player you can always hope the player you dislike most to lose.. but i wouldnt laugh about it.. i know how it feels when your favourite lose in a wimbledon final (even if i know more how it feels when they win;)) ... and justine will probably have more chances.. i see her as a better palyer than momo

Justine Fan
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:49 PM
Justine Fan bad repped me because I called him/her/it an obsessive Justine fan. :tape:

You bad repped me first because I said Justine has a fabulous backhand!

Justine Fan
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:50 PM

No it wasn't, but you bad-repped me because I said I prefer Kim to Amelie!

SJW
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:51 PM
No it wasn't, but you bad-repped me because I said I prefer Kim to Amelie!

Liar :lol:
I prefer Kim to Amelie :retard:

Justine Fan
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:52 PM
Liar :lol:
I prefer Kim to Amelie :retard:

Ha, so now that you've been caught out, you call someone a liar :haha:

auntie janie
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:53 PM

No, it wasn't Justine Fan -- but it was a fan of Justine's. :D But not a typical one! Most of us Justine fans are lovable and reasonable. :angel:

Derek.
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:54 PM
You bad repped me first because I said Justine has a fabulous backhand!

Bitch please. :rolleyes:

You called someone an obsessive Williams fan so I called you an obsessive Justine fan and then you bad repped me saying "all your favorites are losing". But really they aren't because I see one of them holding up a trophey (avatr), but I don't remember Justine holding up a trophey yesterday. :wavey:

You need to get your story straight. :retard:

Liars don't go far in life! :wavey:

SJW
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Ha, so now that you've been caught out, you call someone a liar :haha:

LOLz. Yes you caught me out (in whatever it is you think you've established) . :silly:
Making up lies. You CSI agent, you :yeah::retard:

Justine Fan
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:57 PM
Bitch please. :rolleyes:

You called someone an obsessive Williams fan so I called you an obsessive Justine fan and then you bad repped me.

You need to get your story straight. :retard:

Liars don't go far in life! :wavey:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Bounty Hunter
Jul 9th, 2006, 02:58 PM
LOLz. Yes you caught me out (in whatever it is you think you've established) . :silly:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Derek.
Jul 9th, 2006, 03:00 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

I'm glad to see you think I'm funny! :D

Justine Fan
Jul 9th, 2006, 03:00 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

frenchie
Jul 9th, 2006, 03:01 PM
I never give bad rep and I never receive one :angel:

Wojtek
Jul 9th, 2006, 03:02 PM
the last one i got - of course from williams fan

Serena: All of you will... (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=8505724#post8505724)
Jul 7th, 2006 10:47 PM
Denise4925 (http://www.wtaworld.com/member.php?u=33177)

Fuck you, you no english bitch. :rolleyes: You're hereby on ignore, so don't even bother ever saying another word to me.

Nemesis
I get most bad reps from unconditional Justine fans, since I sometimes can laugh with Justine's shortcomings and her girly-like husband.

http://imgsrv2.tennisuniverse.com/wtaworld/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif PYH's blouse... (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=8276122#post8276122) Jun 10th, 2006 10:14 PM Justine Fan (http://www.wtaworld.com/member.php?u=35937) Some Justine fan you are... you can see posters are taking the mickey and you join in with them

Derek.
I never give bad rep and I never receive one :angel:

:spit:

Thanks for my first laugh today! :wavey:

Aaron.
Doesn't surprise me :rolleyes: :retard:

SJW
Jul 9th, 2006, 03:04 PM
I get most bad reps from unconditional Justine fans, since I sometimes can laugh with Justine's shortcomings and her girly-like husband.

http://imgsrv2.tennisuniverse.com/wtaworld/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif PYH's blouse... (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=8276122#post8276122) Jun 10th, 2006 10:14 PM Justine Fan (http://www.wtaworld.com/member.php?u=35937) Some Justine fan you are... you can see posters are taking the mickey and you join in with them

Yes. Some Justine fan you are. You have a sense of humour ;)

Derek.
Jul 9th, 2006, 03:04 PM

Wow! It looks like Justine Fan is quite busy these days! :D

Derek.
Jul 9th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Yes. Some Justine fan you are. You have a sense of humour ;)

I guess they all don't take after their favorite player. ;)

Alicia Rocks
Jul 9th, 2006, 03:11 PM
*DEATH* At this thread :lol: :haha:

cellophane
Jul 9th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Then at least he should ask me why I did so, when I get badrepped I will ask for the reason but not badrepping back right away.

I assume when you get badrepped back you know why you were badrepped back, just as they know the reason why you badrepped them?

Monica_Rules
Jul 9th, 2006, 03:15 PM
I got one saying i was an english snob or something cos i had said this was an english speaking board and it is rude to speak in other languages in thread where the majority of replies were english.

Even though i am welsh.

vettipooh
Jul 9th, 2006, 03:16 PM
I have another one:
"Racist Pig, You are receiving this as an automatic reply to a bad rep you game to me or someone on my buddy list. The program randomly spreads good reps to those on my buddy list and then kicks you in the ass with a red dot. Its automatic and fast"[/QUOTE]

I got that one twice from sunset.:rolleyes: I find the most ridiculous ones to be loaded with insults and personal attacks, followed by a smilie where they're laying on their back with their feet up.:devil:

Viktymise
Jul 9th, 2006, 03:17 PM
I got like 4 bad reps for saying i though Tszveti Pironkova should have beaten Radwanska :o some ppl really abuse the rep system

pancake
Jul 9th, 2006, 03:22 PM
I assume when you get badrepped back you know why you were badrepped back, just as they know the reason why you badrepped them?
I was badrepped back because I badrepped him, the reason he gave is 'back to you'! That's what I said is immature.

auntie janie
Jul 9th, 2006, 03:25 PM
I got like 4 bad reps for saying i though Tszveti Pironkova should have beaten Radwanska :o

:eek: That's crazy.