PDA

View Full Version : 40 Minutes after the Ceremony

vwfan
Jul 8th, 2006, 05:53 PM
is what Bob said after winning the doubles title, to compete with Venus for the mixed doubles title!

akosijepoy
Jul 8th, 2006, 05:54 PM
They just announced after the awarding of doubles crown that the mixed will be played in 40 minutes

TO people in asia help me email espnStar so that they will show the mixed doubles finals... please or to anyone who wants to email them --> ace@espnstar.com

Thanks

vwfan
Jul 8th, 2006, 05:55 PM
don't think NBC will show it unfortunately. :sad:

Rocketta
Jul 8th, 2006, 05:56 PM
that will have them starting like at 8:00pm....I doubt they will finish the match??
Why start a championship match when you know it probably won't get finished? :confused:

auntie janie
Jul 8th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Hey, maybe these two can finish in an hour. :D

raquel
Jul 8th, 2006, 06:06 PM
that will have them starting like at 8:00pm....I doubt they will finish the match??
Start time is 7.25pm-7.30pm. It's a bright night so I'd say they could play until maybe 9 - 9.15pm.

Bob was in great form in the mens final. The adrenaline will be up and he will be seeing the ball really well.

V-MAC
Jul 8th, 2006, 06:09 PM
:rolleyes: why are they in such a rush to get the mixed doubles final played tonight. They could easily have it played tomorrow aswell. Doesn't seem fair on Bob really.

vwfan
Jul 8th, 2006, 06:11 PM
:rolleyes: why are they in such a rush to get the mixed doubles final played tonight. They could easily have it played tomorrow aswell. Doesn't seem fair on Bob really.well, bob indicated that he'd be ready in 40 minutes.

kosmikgroove
Jul 8th, 2006, 07:05 PM
that's odd. why not just start it tomorrow and not have to suspend play until the next day? .... very odd scheduling indeed

Justine Fan
Jul 8th, 2006, 07:12 PM
I'm recording it just so I can look at Andy Ram :inlove: