PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY: A Legitimate Slam Win for AMELIE

Foot_Fault
Jul 8th, 2006, 04:15 PM
And over the one that Robbed her of Legitimacy!

Well DONE!

TRUE #1!!

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 8th, 2006, 04:17 PM
Amelie's first win was legitimate. Only the true haters of the game attempted to steal that from her :wavey:

Grohl
Jul 8th, 2006, 04:18 PM
she sooo deserves it!

selesfan
Jul 8th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Both wins were legitimate. I'm so happy she proved the doubters wrong today.

Wannabeknowitall
Jul 8th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Amelie's first win was legitimate. Only the true haters of the game attempted to steal that from her :wavey:
I have to agree with the douchevina. Amelie's first win was legitimate and this thread was made to start drama.

vwfan
Jul 8th, 2006, 04:23 PM
congrats to her. so humble and glad for her.

she served for the match and did it! good job.

Paneru
Jul 8th, 2006, 04:24 PM
:yeah:

Foot_Fault
Jul 8th, 2006, 04:24 PM
I didn't say her 1st win WASN'T legitimate, just said...This is MORE LEGIT.

Foot_Fault
Jul 8th, 2006, 04:26 PM
TED ROBINSON: "Your Wimbledon Champion, winning it the way a Champion SHOULD Win"
We all felt it was strange.

Great win.

TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW!! Can't WAIT!
RAFA!

Monica_Rules
Jul 8th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Well Done Amelie

My heart was racing in that final game so god knows what she was going through. I am so happy for her, she can just relax and enjoy the rest of her tennis career now shes achived her ambitions but i think a few more grandslams are going her way.

Hagar
Jul 8th, 2006, 04:47 PM
And over the one that Robbed her of Legitimacy!

Well DONE!

TRUE #1!!

JustiCe has been done :devil: . By giving up, "Allez" cast a shadow over Amélie's first Slam win. That was a horrendous thing to do.
This Wimbledon win is beyond contestation. As I hoped she would, Amélie beat Justine fair and square.

Justine was her usual unsporty self. It was clear that she was being coached from the stands by that Rodriguez creep. BTW, what kind of masochistic relationship does she have with her coach? After she lost the second set, he disappeared from the box and the commentators said that he often does that when she loses a set, as if he wants to say: "You are on your own." This is sick.
Justine also made all kind of gestures, as if she wanted to distract Amélie.

But Amélie just went on with her business. And her acceptance speech was so warm, modest and genuine. Very sweet.

WTG, Amélie, for the rest of the season.

Cybelle Darkholme
Jul 8th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Look its already been confirmed that Justine is an unsportsman like slag. She will do whatever to win even if its unethical like hand movements, gestures and when all that doesnt work a sick tummy excuse to rob the winner of her moment of glory.

Nice Job Momo.