PDA

View Full Version : If Mauresmo wins today...

Abizack
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:23 PM
I think she will also win the US Open as well. Just a hunch.

dreamgoddess099
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Nothing against Amelie, but I don't see it happening, and we all know I'm never wrong.

vwfan
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:33 PM
she will take a great leap forward and prove that she can win a slam.

good luck to her!

Veeko
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Nothing against Amelie, but I don't see it happening, and we all know I'm never wrong.

Really:D

cellophane
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:36 PM
I don't think so...

!<blocparty>!
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:44 PM
LOLz. Momo winning 2 slams in a year will be bad enough.

She's not winning the USO, though.

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:56 PM
she will take a great leap forward and prove that she can win a slam.

good luck to her!

Momo has already won a grand slam title...2006 Australian Open

lolo21
Jul 8th, 2006, 04:37 PM
I think she will also win the US Open as well. Just a hunch.

no.
i think that Kim will win it again as she is the best hardcourt player in my opinion :)

thelittlestelf
Jul 8th, 2006, 04:41 PM
I really think the US Open is going to be one of the most wide open slams ever. Unless someone clearly dominates the summer hard court series (which has happened for the past few years but I doubt will happen this year), I won't dare place a bet on ANY player.

LoveFifteen
Jul 8th, 2006, 04:44 PM
I really think the US Open is going to be one of the most wide open slams ever. Unless someone clearly dominates the summer hard court series (which has happened for the past few years but I doubt will happen this year), I won't dare place a bet on ANY player.

I agree 100%. The US Open seems to be wide open.

cellophane
Jul 8th, 2006, 04:46 PM
Hardcourts. :hearts: Night matches at the US Open. :hearts: And it's Kim's best surface. :worship:

lolo21
Jul 8th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Hardcourts. :hearts: Night matches at the US Open. :hearts: And it's Kim's best surface. :worship:

i think Kim will win it again and join Amelie in the double GS champions clan :)
anyway if Amelie doesn t win it,i hope it will be Kim(or Martina by the way) as i like her a lot :kiss:

imagine: Kim and Amelie will have won 4 of the 5 last GSs whereas they were called the 2 biggest GS chokers still one year ago.......that would be amazing ,wouldn t it?? :eek:

SAEKeithSerena
Jul 8th, 2006, 05:01 PM
can you imagine if she did? 3 slams in a year? wow....but i'm still rooting for serena to win in her huge comeback:)

Shenanigans
Jul 8th, 2006, 05:24 PM
Amélie has always said her best chances at slams are the Aus open and Wimbledon, they suit her game, The US open will be tough with her, there are a few players who can really overpower her on the surface, like Mary did last year.
Even though I would love her to win it, I am being realistic. ;)

lolo21
Jul 8th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Amélie has always said her best chances at slams are the Aus open and Wimbledon, they suit her game, The US open will be tough with her, there are a few players who can really overpower her on the surface, like Mary did last year.
Even though I would love her to win it, I am being realistic. ;)

i think exactly the same :)