PDA

View Full Version : Justine Invites 3 Children from her 20 Hearts Foundation to Wimby Finals

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:31 AM
http://www.20coeursdejustine.be/public/index.asp?lg=E

Aurelie , Michiels & Myriam's Adventure At Wimbledon
07/07/2006:
Justine has given three kids Aurelie, Michiels and Myriam, through her 20 Hearts foundation, a special invitational trip to England on Saturday July 8 to watch her play in the finale at Wimbledon.

On Thursday night Aurelie, Michiels and Myriam were riveted watching the proceedings of Justine's semi-final match at Wimbledon on TV.

After one hour and thirty minutes of nail biting suspense Justine won her match over Kim Clijsters. Now it's Aurelie, Michiels and Myriam's turn. They shall depart to England, and give Justine all of their support live on center court for the big final match.

The three children will board the Euro Star on Saturday morning, cross the English Channel from Belgium to England, and fulfil their adventure. The little winners will also have a rendezvous with Justine after the match.

Don't miss Aurelie, Michiels, Myriam and Justine's special 20 Hearts in England news report in the following days.

auntie janie
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:36 AM
Awww! I knew she brought a couple kids to RG; hadn't heard about this. Those kids and their parents must be so thrilled. :hearts:

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:44 AM
:worship::worship::worship: Justine :worship::worship::worship:

Mightymirza
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:44 AM
yeah thats soo sweet and moreover whatever happens, she will goto an island with these kids for 2 or 3 days on holiday for relaxing and think abt the Fed cup plans....

DragonFlame
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:46 AM
OMG, she's at it again! Taking children to her matches, she must be doing this for a sympathy vote! :rolleyes:

(ps. please be smart enough to see the sarcasm in this. yes, i am mad right now)

justine:hug: i hope the children have a great time! :)

new-york
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:01 AM
nice.

Justine Fan
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:02 AM
OMG, she's at it again! Taking children to her matches, she must be doing this for a sympathy vote! :rolleyes:

(ps. please be smart enough to see the sarcasm in this. yes, i am mad right now)

justine:hug: i hope the children have a great time! :)

Don't be mad :hug:

Can't you see why the posters are doing it? I can and it's hysterical. Laugh at them and wind them up. I mean look what happened with Shennanigan ... in the end he couldn't answer any questions I put to him because his original posts were so pathetic. Can't you see that they make things up and when questioned about it, they can't answer? :lol:

Anway, back to JuJu and this amazing charity she has. What a darling she is. She truly is an idol .... hence why UNESCO chose her.

Good luck JuJu .... pray that all goes well on Saturday and enjoy yourself in Canaries with the kids!

Love you JuJu :hearts:

Win or lose ..... you are the best and proud to be a fan of yours!

Reuchlin
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:06 AM
This sure beats the infamous Drug dealer that Kim invited to her player's box a few years ago.

Martian Jeza
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:23 AM
This sure beats the infamous Drug dealer that Kim invited to her player's box a few years ago.

Nice personnal attacks towards Kim : Congratulations :yeah: Not a wonder it comes from a JHH fan.

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:43 AM
Nice personnal attacks towards Kim : Congratulations :yeah: Not a wonder it comes from a JHH fan.

Why must you stain every positive JHH thread?

Its not like you'll ever see invited children at any of Hingis' matches. Well, only those who fetch her tennis balls.

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:43 AM
I hope the kids have a great time!

Martian Jeza
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:47 AM
Why must you stain every positive JHH thread?

Its not like you'll ever see invited children at any of Hingis' matches. Well, only those who fetch her tennis balls.

I'm not opening many threads who only are created to make us believe JHH is a great woman. I've the feeling many of the JHH fans here present on wtaworld are very insecure...

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:48 AM
I'm not opening many threads who only are created to make us believe JHH is a great woman. I've the feeling many of the JHH fans here present on wtaworld are very insecure...

UNESCO would disagree!

Allez!

DragonFlame
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:50 AM
I've the feeling many of the JHH fans here present on wtaworld are very insecure...

yes that must be it :lol:

Justine Fan
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:52 AM

Why do you have that feeling?

You are the one that has family problems, and obviously from your posts and the bitterness and hate you feel towards someone you have never ever met or know personally, you are the one that is very insecure!

Justine Fan
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:54 AM
yes that must be it :lol:

See DF ... can't you see the funny side of it. They just make things up. It all boils down to jealousy and fear. Jealous that their player hasn't achieved what JHH is achieving or is near to (whether she wins tomorrow or not ... she's still gone down in history twice this year) and fear that she'll beat their faves!

Just laugh and play along ..... I do! :kiss:

auntie janie
Jul 8th, 2006, 02:00 AM
It doesn't matter at all what ANYONE here thinks. All that matters is those kids and their families. For one day, they get a chance to get away from the round of hospitals and treatments and have some fun. They'll definitely remember this day for the rest of their lives. :hug:

LoveFifteen
Jul 8th, 2006, 02:17 AM
On Thursday night Aurelie, Michiels and Myriam were riveted watching the proceedings of Justine's semi-final match at Wimbledon on TV.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Riveting? Do these kids have Down's Syndrome? :tape:

Justine Fan
Jul 8th, 2006, 02:21 AM

No .... Cancer!

LoveFifteen
Jul 8th, 2006, 02:22 AM
No .... Cancer!

Brain cancer. :p

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 8th, 2006, 02:33 AM

Imagine that. A Hingis fan making fun of children with cancer. Anyone else surprised?

LoveFifteen
Jul 8th, 2006, 02:41 AM
Imagine that. A Hingis fan making fun of children with cancer. Anyone else surprised?

You are such a little baby. I'm not making fun of the kids, I am making fun of the silly journalist whose writing is florid and laughable. Only someone with Down's Syndrome could describe that match as "nail-biting".

Veeko
Jul 8th, 2006, 02:42 AM
Kind

Stamp Paid
Jul 8th, 2006, 02:44 AM
Momo. :sad:

Shes not about to lose in front of these kids. :lol:

xulilixu
Jul 8th, 2006, 02:53 AM
Justine is a sweetie. It doesn't matter what the haters think, the only thing that matters is that us fans support her.

Justine Fan
Jul 8th, 2006, 02:54 AM
Momo. :sad:

Shes not about to lose in front of these kids. :lol:

Neither is Justine .... so it will all boil down to who is the mentally stronger :devil:

:secret: I think you know the answer to that one :devil:

Buitenzorg
Jul 8th, 2006, 02:58 AM
Good on you Justine ;) makes others happy is the most important thing to do :kiss: