PDA

View Full Version : What did Serena say to Loit in their dramatic 1st round Aus Open match

Viktymise
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:41 PM
I know she was given a court violation for saying something i think about Loit and iv always wondered what she said cause i never saw the match, can anyone help me out and tell me what she said :)

SAEKeithSerena
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:51 PM
hahaha please do tell

supergrunt
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:00 PM
I think it was for audible obscenities; when Serena had match point Loit hit a drop shot and Serena supposedly said, "Good shot."

Lemonskin.
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:02 PM
"Somebody put some pants on that kid"

faste5683
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:19 PM
I think it was for audible obscenities; when Serena had match point Loit hit a drop shot and Serena supposedly said, "Good shot."

:haha:

I heard it was more like "nice touch on that dropper, Ms. Loit"!

:wavey:

CoryAnnAvants#1
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:21 PM
:haha:

I heard it was more like "nice touch on that dropper, Ms. Loit"!

:wavey:

Or, "Fuck you!" ;)

Bitter Blue Bong
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:22 PM
She told herself to "hit a fucking backhand."

SAEKeithSerena
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:22 PM
lol, loves it

Viktymise
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:23 PM
Or, "Fuck you!" ;)
I heard it was something like that too or she called her a bitch or something :)

Bitter Blue Bong
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:29 PM
I don't remember her cursing at Loit (although you could read her lips saying "fuck you" or "bitch" during the final against Venus LOL). But I'm pretty sure the warning was for the "hit a fucking backhand."

tennisIlove09
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:32 PM
yea, Serena was all over the place in that event. She fought though. Her mouth was horrible though lol.

Bounty Hunter
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:33 PM
.. i never saw the match, can anyone help me out and tell me what she said :)

Never saw the match? What kind of tennis fan are you? :lol: :lol:

Serena said... "oh please, like you really going to win this match."

Viktymise
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Never saw the match? What kind of tennis fan are you? :lol: :lol:

Serena said... "oh please, like you really going to win this match."
Well sorry but i dnt have Eurosport, doesnt make me any less of a tennis fan :p

Mateo Mathieu
Jul 8th, 2006, 03:13 AM
"Fuck you, bitch!" :devil:

dreamgoddess099
Jul 8th, 2006, 03:39 AM
Against Loit, Serena called herself a "Fucking bitch" after she missed a shot. And as for the final against Venus, Serena felt the linewoman on her side was missing several calls and so when Venus hit a serve that was called an ace, Serena told the linewoman "Fuck you bitch." I miss the fiesty Serena, she wanted to kill everybody, it was so beautiful. :sad:

tennisbuddy12
Jul 8th, 2006, 03:41 AM
"I'm the fucking Serena Williams" :)

tennisbear7
Jul 8th, 2006, 03:47 AM
I watched this match.

Loit was playing such good tennis, and when she hit an off forehand for a winner or something just as spectacular, Serena said, "EFFING BITTTTTTCH" really loudly.

Serena, come back. The tour needs you, as much as I hate to say it.

Reuchlin
Jul 8th, 2006, 03:50 AM
Against Loit, Serena called herself a "Fucking bitch" after she missed a shot. And as for the final against Venus, Serena felt the linewoman on her side was missing several calls and so when Venus hit a serve that was called an ace, Serena told the linewoman "Fuck you bitch." I miss the fiesty Serena, she wanted to kill everybody, it was so beautiful. :sad:

ya, sure. :tape: :tape:

Stamp Paid
Jul 8th, 2006, 03:51 AM
I thought she said out loud "you fucking failure!!" :confused: and she was mouthing to Loit after she'd hit a brilliant winner or a nice slice that made Serena make an error, "You fucking bitch," or "you bitch".

Brooks.
Jul 8th, 2006, 04:33 AM
oh here we go :rolleyes:

I :hearts: Serena and her dirty mouth :drool:

dreamgoddess099
Jul 8th, 2006, 04:51 AM
ya, sure. :tape: :tape:
:music:

Lulu.
Jul 8th, 2006, 07:58 AM
I have never heard her cuss so much. She really wanted the title! :devil: