PDA

View Full Version : Vee and Bob play in the finals tomorrow!!

tonythetiger
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:59 PM
I thought they would play on Sunday and have Saturday to rest. However they will play sometime after the Men's double final. :eek:

new-york
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:01 PM
Ok, so Bob has the men final but the other mixdub sf will be played tommorow too. Venus will be the only one playing the mixdub final as her first match of the day. right?

Viktymise
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:01 PM
I thought that the mixed doubles final was always the last match played at Wimbledon must be because of the world cup

new-york
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:06 PM
i hope Bob dub match won't last too long. :scared:

winone23
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:09 PM

I know they should have been given the day off its not fair to the players they've had to play so many matches in 3 days.

40-0
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:56 PM
bryans brothers won today in 4 sets

SAEKeithSerena
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:58 PM
so very proud of them and so glad to see Venus play doubles......best of luck guys!!!!!!!

Brooklyn90
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:02 PM
hope u win the title vee and bob!!!

darrinbaker00
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:48 PM
I know they should have been given the day off its not fair to the players they've had to play so many matches in 3 days.
Their "day off" would have consisted of two or three hours on the practice court, so what's the difference?

faste5683
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:43 AM
Great stuff Guys! I know Vee would much rather be in the singles final, but I'll bet she's having some fun playing dubs with Bob. It's a whole different atmosphere (and great for her volley practice).

:wavey:

new-york
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:45 AM
Great stuff Guys! I know Vee would much rather be in the singles final, but I'll bet she's having some fun playing dubs with Bob. It's a whole different atmosphere (and great for her volley practice).

:wavey:

that's how it has to be taken. :)

Mightymirza
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:46 AM
yeah good luck veebob..Vee plays on BH side unlike most female in Mixed dubs...Who r they playing against???

new-york
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:55 AM
yeah good luck veebob..Vee plays on BH side unlike most female in Mixed dubs...Who r they playing against???

Andy Ram ISR (9)
Vera Zvonareva RUS (9)
v.
Wayne Black ZIM (3)
Cara Black ZIM (3)

is the other sf played tommorow. so against one of these teams.

vwfan
Jul 8th, 2006, 03:14 AM

:wavey:so true, she'd probably rather be in singles, but said that the mixed double title was important to her too because she had never won it and she wants to complete her career slam in singles, doubles, and mixed. throw in singles and doubles titles at the olympics and you've got a pretty nice career there.

thanks for being one of nicer justine fans! wish i knew how to give you a good rep.

kfh_9118
Jul 8th, 2006, 03:32 AM
good luck in the final Venus

Veeko
Jul 8th, 2006, 03:34 AM
good news,venus

good luck

Veenut
Jul 8th, 2006, 03:53 AM
thanks for being one of nicer justine fans! wish i knew how to give you a good rep.

Click on the "balance" icon below the avatar of the poster you want to rep. The reputation window will appear and you then select if you approve or disapprove with your comments if desired. Hope this help. :wavey:

vwfan
Jul 8th, 2006, 03:54 AM
Click on the "balance" icon below the avatar of the poster you want to rep. The reputation window will appear and you then select if you approve or disapprove with your comments if desired. Hope this help. :wavey:Thanks. I'll use it only for good. :angel:

Stamp Paid
Jul 8th, 2006, 04:07 AM

Venus is carrying them, I'm sure.