PDA

View Full Version : When Sue interviewed Kim. Practical joke?

terjw
Jul 7th, 2006, 07:10 PM
I've been away this week with work - but I did see a really hilarious interview Sue Barker gave to Kim earlier this week. Sorry if it's been posted already but it was really funny. Did anyone else see it?

Early on Sue asked Kim if being a gymnast contributed to her injuries. To which Kim replied that actually it's her mother who was a gymnast.

Everything that followed that Sue then said about Kim was wrong and Kim asked where do you get all this stuff from. Sue pointed to a big book in front of her.

At the end Sue asked what Kim liked to do at home saying she knew one of her hobbies was jet skiing. To which Kim replied Oh my goodness. And they both looked at this book and started laughing.

It was so funny I started to wonder whether it was really all just a lot of mistakes in that book or whether it was a windup with Sue being set up and it was actually a practical joke on Sue. She's had a few jokes played on her in the past and she does take it well. Mind you I'd have thought she might have known some of this stuff about Kim herself anyway? Anyone else have that thought?

Scots Kim Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 08:05 PM
Do you have the link for the interview so i can see it?

terjw
Jul 7th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Do you have the link for the interview so i can see it?

I'm afraid not. I had a very quick look on the BBC web-site. I'm pretty sure it was on the Tuesday. Late afternoon / early evening on BBC. I might put this on CCL. Someone there might have seen it.

Viktymise
Jul 7th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Sounds really funny

:inlove:
Jul 7th, 2006, 08:26 PM
:lol: i saw that. :tape:

I think it was retail, not jet skiing though. :confused:

Very cringeworthy stuff! :o

AllezCumonJiayou
Jul 7th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Sue often seems quite clueless about stuff, maybe it wasn't a practical koje, that would be even more embarassing