PDA

View Full Version : Sharapova's hips don't lie!

spiceboy
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxsLfZ5zCFs&search=sharapova%20profile :hearts:

darrinbaker00
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:34 PM
Sharapova doesn't have hips, so by definition, they CAN'T lie. ;)

davidmario
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:43 PM
She's copying Venus by walking on court with a handbag.

TeaMMashA
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:49 PM
She's copying Venus by walking on court with a handbag.

I guess shes copying Anna for being blonde too! :rolleyes: Dont be so fucking ridiculous!

The_Pov
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:51 PM
I guess shes copying Anna for being blonde too! :rolleyes: Dont be so fucking ridiculous!

I know, I've seen about a dozen girls come on court this fortnight with their handbags...yet as usual Maria is the only one to get bashed for it! :rolleyes:

bis2806
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:53 PM
And Maria copies Paris Hilton for her pose. :p

Being blonde is a physical trait, by the way :retard:

TeaMMashA
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Nobody copies Paris Hilton Bis, god i thought you had enough decency to understand that one! Shes famous for nothing! Shes copying many before her for trying to be famous when she actually has no real talent! Just daddys checkbook and a video camera.

bis2806
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:57 PM
If she was famous for nothing, she would not have been on TV, or produced a song. Everyone talks about for her stupidity which she is famous for :rolleyes:

TeaMMashA
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:59 PM
If she was famous for nothing, she would not have been on TV, or produced a song. Everyone talks about for her stupidity which she is famous for :rolleyes:

When she first got in the spotlight she was famous for being daddys little girl. Now the spotlights on her shes trying her best to actually be known for having a talent, not just daddys cheque book and a camera, so far shes fucked everyone of those things up...Acting and Singing and the simple life i mean come on!

The_Pov
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:06 PM

Oh please, if you're going to make fun of others for their English make sure yours is immaculate first :rolleyes:

forever_rafter
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:09 PM

:lol: :lol:

bis2806
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Oh please, if you're going to make fun of others for their English make sure yours is immaculate first :rolleyes:

I'm sorry I accidentally added in "for" in my sentence. Jeez. People like you can't read then. :lol:

TeaMMashA
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:12 PM
I'm sorry I accidentally added in "for" in my sentence. Jeez. People like you can't read then. :lol:

Now you know how it feels for someone to be so picky on an incorrect spelling ;)

bis2806
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Now you know how it feels for someone to be so picky on an incorrect spelling ;)

Incorrect spelling? I spelt nothing wrong; I just accidentally added in a word. As for you, your grammar and punctuation were both lacking.

The_Pov
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:15 PM

You set the standards, I'm just following them!

jacobruiz
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:17 PM
When she first got in the spotlight she was famous for being daddys little girl. Now the spotlights on her shes trying her best to actually be known for having a talent, not just daddys cheque book and a camera, so far shes fucked everyone of those things up...Acting and Singing and the simple life i mean come on!

Why even respond to that mental dwarf Bis? He has nothing to say that's worth anything.

He seems to be obsessed with Paris Hilton as well as Maria.:rolleyes: Paris, by the way, is famous for being an attractive heiress - Maria, on the other hand, earned every penny she has with hard work.

bis2806
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:17 PM
You set the standards, I'm just following them!

I added in the word by accident whereas your fellow psycho poster constantly posts without correct grammar, especially puncuation! Who on earth can read that? Maybe you. But that's okay because your are all the "b" word :)

sunset
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Like I said in my other post titled, Maria is still the Queen of Tennis.
She is the most famous tennis star in the world and this commentator just repeated almost word for word the same thing.
Maria is the Queen of Tennis.

Talula
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:18 PM
OMG, first time I have seen this. I hadn't realised how much I would miss her from the tournament. Yes, she IS a star. I guess when I knock her it's because I am secretly a little jealous!

TeaMMashA
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:19 PM
I added in the word by accident whereas your fellow psycho poster constantly posts without correct grammar, especially puncuation! Who on earth can read that? Maybe you. But that's okay because your are all the "b" word :)

Physco? Im not wanted by the fuzz for being a Cu*t ;)

P.S What are you doing, i mean really! your defending Paris Hilton!

bis2806
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Like I said in my other post titled, Maria is still the Queen of Tennis.
She is the most famous tennis star in the world and this commentator just repeated almost word for word the same thing.
Maria is the Queen of Tennis.

Repeating the thread you started which by the way ended up being disastrous? :haha:

Talula
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:21 PM
And Maria copies Paris Hilton for her pose. :p

Being blonde is a physical trait, by the way :retard:
bis - your avatar heroine doesn't exactly have the Louise Brooks jet black bob!

I don't think Maria is remotely in any way similar to Slag Heap Hotel. :)

jacobruiz
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:22 PM

What a moron.:rolleyes: Still, it's fun to laugh at him.:)

The_Pov
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:24 PM

What is this "b" word, that I am all of?

Go on Bis tell us, we're all adults here! :rolleyes:

Derek.
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:27 PM
It's so cute when TeaMMashA, The Pov, and Bis fight. :awww:

bis2806
b-l-i-n-d, spelt separately for easier comprehension :)

G_Slammed
The queen of stamp collecting dosen't have hips... and not much a figure period for that matter. Maybe she can pad her panties with some of those stamps from her million+ count stamp collection.

bis2806
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:28 PM
I think she used pads for her boobs; they're definitely bigger when I saw her playing against Momo.

TeaMMashA
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:30 PM
I think she used pads for her boobs; they're definitely bigger when I saw her playing against Momo.

It may have to do with Bra differences :lol: :tape:

The_Pov
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:30 PM
It's so cute when TeaMMashA, The Pov, and Bis fight. :awww:

I wouldn't call it fighting, more like friendly banter!

bis2806
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:32 PM
It may have to do with Bra differences :lol: :tape:

Then she got a thicker bra to make her boobs look bigger.

The_Pov
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:32 PM
b-l-i-n-d, spelt separately for easier comprehension :)

I have perfectly good eyesight...good enough to realise that you are a dead ringer for Sam from the current series of Big Brother UK!

miffedmax
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:35 PM
The queen of stamp collecting dosen't have hips... and not much a figure period for that matter. Maybe she can pad her panties with some of those stamps from her million+ count stamp collection.

I think it's cool that Masha is in touch with her inner geek, sort of like Dementieva reading Dostoevsky. I actually liked her more when I learned she collected stamps.

Sweep
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:35 PM
I have perfectly good eyesight...good enough to realise that you are a dead ringer for Sam from the current series of Big Brother UK!
:lol: That is fucking classic!

The_Pov
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:36 PM
I think it's cool that Masha is in touch with her inner geek, sort of like Dementieva reading Dostoevsky. I actually liked her more when I learned she collected stamps.

Lena's gone up miles in my book now!

bis2806
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:38 PM

That's ironic, hence wrong, proving once again the ever so well-known fact that you're mentally blind; let's call it MB!

TeaMMashA
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:40 PM
Then she got a thicker bra to make her boobs look bigger.

What women (that hasnt got massive breats) doesnt?!?! :lol:

nizelegz
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Uhmmmmmmmm, yes she does have hips. I noticed them in Carson, CA last year when she was walking in front of me.

johnoo
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:43 PM
any chance a mod/admin can create a seperate board so these lot can have it out there instead of every thread getting fucked up.

TeaMMashA
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:45 PM
any chance a mod/admin can create a seperate board so these lot can have it out there instead of every thread getting fucked up.

Thats a very good point, i just realised! Bis always fucks em up with his obsessive hatred for Maria, is really annoying now, was really funny when i got numerous amount of good reps from a wide variety of tennis fans when i posted that picture, obviously his starting to annoy the wider spread of fans amongst the board now

The_Pov
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:46 PM
That's ironic, hence wrong, proving once again the ever so well-known fact that you're mentally blind; let's call it MB!

You're the one mentally blined by hate. Like I said to another poster, if I want the psychological analysis, I'll seek it from a professional not a Sam look-a-like, from the internet!

The_Pov
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Thats a very good point, i just realised! Bis always fucks em up with his obsessive hatred for Maria, is really annoying now, was really funny when i got numerous amount of good reps from a wide variety of tennis fans when i posted that picture, obviously his starting to annoy the wider spread of fans amongst the board now

Everytime I reply to a some hate filled post by Bis I get a dozen or so good reps from posters saying they wish he'd go away.

Cator
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:53 PM
That video makes me want to see her win again! She will one day.

bis2806
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:56 PM
What women (that hasnt got massive breats) doesnt?!?! :lol:

breats? :lol:

Um, I'm saying Maria's boobs looked smaller last time. Either she wore pads or got a boob job ;)

bis2806
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Everytime I reply to a some hate filled post by Bis I get a dozen or so good reps from posters saying they wish he'd go away.

Wishful thinking, but honey, I get a lot of good reps too :D

The_Pov
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:58 PM
breats? :lol:

Um, I'm saying Maria's boobs looked smaller last time. Either she wore pads or got a boob job ;)

Yep you've heard it here first.

Maria had a boob job, as discovered by Bis

The_Pov
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Wishful thinking, but honey, I get a lot of good reps too :D

It's not wishful thinking because I know I get the good rep.

And I'm glad your fellow haters stick by you.

bis2806
Jul 7th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Read my post: I said either she wore pads or got a boob job. There's no need to make your fonts bigger in an attempt to be an attention seeker :)

They are not "fellow haters" - nor am I one. We just prefer to think logically.

The_Pov
Jul 7th, 2006, 07:01 PM
Read my post: I said either she wore pads or got a boob job. There's no need to make your fonts bigger in an attempt to be an attention seeker :)

What, like you?

bis2806
Jul 7th, 2006, 07:02 PM
What, like you?

Who's the one being a puffer fish and making bold-sized baboonic-like statements in font 26347?

The_Pov
Jul 7th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Who's the one being a puffer fish and making bold-sized baboonic-like statements in font 26347?

You made the statement!

bis2806
Jul 7th, 2006, 07:06 PM
What statement? lol

The_Pov
Jul 7th, 2006, 07:09 PM
What statement? lol

Sam you know which one, the boob job one :rolleyes:

bis2806
Jul 7th, 2006, 07:10 PM
I did not say she got one for sure; I said either.

The_Pov
Jul 7th, 2006, 07:11 PM
I did not say she got one for sure; I said either.

:rolleyes: Whatever helps you sleep at night!

bis2806
Jul 7th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Oh honey, I sleep just fine :) Thank you, though.