PDA

View Full Version : Justine is playing on Saturday for her grandfather.

treufreund
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:58 PM
http://eurosport.com/tennis/wimbledon/2006/sport_sto921265.shtml

Justine Henin-Hardenne has revealed that she is extra motivated to win her first Wimbledon final after losing her first attempt back in 2001. On that occasion the Belgian lost out in three sets to Venus Williams before discovering that her grandfather had died that day.

"My first grand slam final here was very special," Henin-Hardenne told reporters after her 6-4 7-6 defeat of fellow Belgian Kim Clijsters on Thursday.

http://i.eurosport.com/2006/07/04/293274-1243834-151-113.jpg"I lost my grandfather that day and I hope this year it's going to be different. It's very emotional for me again.

"It's been five years and that was someone I loved so much and I was very close to him. So I will have a lot of motivation on Saturday."

Justine's clash with Amelie Mauresmo will be her eighth grand slam final and gives her a chance to complete a career slam after already winning the Australian Open, U.S. Open and the French Open on three occasions.

NEW ERA

Since Henin-Hardenne's emergence as a major force in 2001 a lot has happened to the third seed. Indeed, it could almost be seen as a different era, such was the domination of the Williams sisters at that time in the women's game.

"It's a long time ago. It seems very far away from now," she told reporters.

http://i.eurosport.com/2006/06/10/286562-1164140-151-113.jpg"I've improved so much and I grew up a lot and I did great things in my career already. I was very young then and not mature at all at the time.

"When I lost here 2001, 2002, 2003, it was always against one of the Williams sisters.

"It was a time in my career when I was very scared about the power of the other players. I was a bit impressed by these players. I was younger and did not have much experience.

"It's not the best memory of my career, the final here."

If Justine's performances at SW19 so far this year are anything to go by, she will be expecting to break her Wimbledon duck on Saturday.

Mightymirza
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:00 PM
ohh justine get that damn title...

DragonFlame
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:02 PM
ohh justine get that damn title...

can't agree more, finish it justine!

FrenchY52
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:02 PM
Cool.

treufreund
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:03 PM
I love the idea of her trying to win for her beloved grandfather. Please win for him JUJU and for us fans who have to constantly endure the haters.

fredbdx
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:05 PM
Well it seems that she needs to have lost someone of her family to find the extra motivation to win a slam....that's really morbid :eek:

vejh
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:08 PM
I hate how out of context those quotes are. Why not just post her entire post-SF interview? I was of the impression after reading her interview that she hopes no such bad luck ensues after the finals on saturday.

Filip!
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:09 PM
Well it seems that she needs to have lost someone of her family to find the extra motivation to win a slam....that's really morbid :eek:

:rolleyes:

Justine is motivated to win every grand slam!

treufreund
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:13 PM

uhhh, no, nobody even came close to implying that??? :confused:

vejh
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:15 PM
Here is her post-SF interview for comparison.

Q. You playing as well as you've ever played on grass?

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: Oh, it's hard to compare. Different situations. It's more about the tennis, it's more about the nerves and how I deal with the situation. Today I played my best tennis on important points and when I had to, so that's great. I'm very happy the way the match ended and very happy to be for the second time here in the final.

Q. Compared to over the years playing on grass, how does that rate?

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: Yeah, I'm for sure better player today than I was few years ago. Had a lot of trouble on grass in the last two years, didn't play a lot. So very happy to be back at my top level this year on grass, for sure.

Q. How are you dealing with the fact that obviously it's been a while since you had a break? You had the emotion of Roland Garros, then latter stages of Wimbledon.

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: Yeah, it's long and it's tough because, you know, in the last six weeks I played five of them. Even if physically I won a lot of matches in two sets, emotionally and mentally it's pretty hard. That's why the fact that it's so close doesn't make the situation easy for me. But I have a lot of motivation, and I enjoy my game. I feel lucky to be healthy. For sure I'm getting a bit tired, but I will have time to think about that on Saturday night.

Q. As beautifully as you're playing right now, it seems like your game could still get more aggressive. In the second set you started to come in on a ball, then you went back, ended up losing the point. You hit a great lob, stood at the baseline watching it when maybe you could have come forward. Why can't you push yourself to continue to play aggressively like you did in the first set?

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: Yeah, it's not easy to keep this intensity during the whole match against this kind of player because she put on me a lot of player and I know it. So I know I have to be at my best level all the time, and that's not easy, especially on grass. You know, we have to come back a little bit. It's been hard for me in the past to be an aggressive player, come to the net. I'm doing it more often now. But still, it asks me an effort, it's not very natural. I have to keep working on it but it's much better than it was a few months ago, so I am in a good way.

Q. Can you talk about the pressure you're under, having such a long Roland Garros and now here. Did you find it easy to turn off between games, like now and the final?

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: Yeah, now I just have I'm very focused on my job and what I have to do. That's the main important thing, just to stay very concentrate. And after maybe Fed Cup and then for sure a break after so I will have time to think about all these last few weeks in a couple of days. But now I have to stay really focus and ready mentally, physically. And even if it's not easy, you know, it's gonna be the last effort and I have to make it.

Q. Amélie Mauresmo is up a set and a break. Is there a part of you that would be grateful if you're given the opportunity of playing Mauresmo again in a Grand Slam final after the events of Melbourne?

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: It's, for me, far away from now. It's from the past. I want to think about myself, and another opportunity to win another Grand Slam and win for the first time Wimbledon, but not thinking about what happened a few months ago because the situation is different. I hope we can both be in our best shape and show a good tennis to the crowd.

Q. Seem to be calmer about it, if you were able to come out, be healthy, fit and ready to play this time and put on the show that you would have liked to have put on if you were given the opportunity in Melbourne.

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: I don't have anything to prove to anyone anymore. I think I proved enough on the tennis court how the fighter I am, how much I can compete, you know. There's always a lot of determination. So it's just about myself, and I hope I can win this title, for sure. But in front of me, if it's Amélie or Sharapova, it's gonna be a tough match anyway. So let's stay concentrate on the main thing, and it's the game, and then we'll see.

Q. You have so many great tools for the grass court game. You consistently have talked about how much you prefer clay and that's the best surface for your game. Is that just merely a matter of habit and because you grew up on it, or is there some other aspect of it that really makes you say your game is better for clay?

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: Well, I feel very comfortable on clay because, uhm, not a lot of players can play well on clay also. Just I feel the surface pretty well. I can slide pretty easily. It's feeling natural for me. And I have a lot of time to build my game on clay. It's much slower. Here, on grass, I don't have any other choice than being aggressive. That's why maybe it's a bit more difficult for me. That's what I'm working for right now, going to the net a lot, improve my serve so that it helps me on this surface. But clay remains a surface where I feel the most comfortable.

Q. Can you compare yourself now as a player and as a person to the last time you made the Wimbledon final.

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: Oh, lot of things have changed. It was my first Grand Slam final. At that time I was still very young, no experience at the time. So just all my successes in Grand Slams and all my victories on the tour and the fact that I grew up, that gave me confidence and experience. That's the biggest difference, I would say. So, yeah, just it's five years. It's long time ago. It seems very far away from now. And I improve so much and I grew up a lot and I did great things in my career already. So, yeah, I was very young and not mature at all at that time.

Q. I know it's a tough question, but in these five years, what are the one or two things, big picture, that you really have learned about yourself?

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: I had a lot of ups and downs in my career, when I wasn't healthy anymore, when I couldn't compete, when I couldn't do what I love so much, traveling and playing all over the world. I was very it was a tough time. But now I'm back, healthy, at my best level. So that's very important. Yeah, my first Grand Slam final here was very special. I lost my grandfather that day, and I hope this year it's gonna be different. So it's very emotional for me again. It's been five years and that was someone I love so much and I was very close to him, so I will have a lot of motivation on Saturday.

Q. Did that affect your play?

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: No, because I knew it after the match.

Q. And what do you remember about the match?

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: Not I was I mean, it was one set all, but I was far away from win it. I was in front of a player who was such in confidence on the surface. When I lost here 20001, 2002, 2003, it was always against one of the Williams sisters. It was a time in my career when I was very scared about the power of the other players. I was a bit impressed by these players. I was younger, and not the experience I have today. So it's not the best memory of my career, the final here.

Q. Did something get stuck in your throat in the second set, you needed a drink?

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: Yeah, because I always eat energetic bar.

Q. Wasn't a banana?

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: No, wasn't a banana.

Q. You just needed a drink to swallow?

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: Yeah, yeah.

Q. No problem?

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: No, no.

Q. Can you talk about the challenges Mauresmo and Sharapova pose to you.

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: Yeah, they're both great players. Mauresmo is very consistent player. She's always at the end of tournaments like this, and she proved it. And Sharapova, she's a fighter. It's never over. She's young and she has a lot of motivation. Any way, it's gonna be a tough match against both of them. It will be a really tough match, and I will have to keep playing the way I played today, very aggressive, not thinking too much about the issues, stay focused on every point, every moment, and then we'll see what's gonna happen.

Q. How will you unwind tomorrow? To many of us, you seem quite a focused, some might even say intense person. What do you do to relax?

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: Yeah, I'm very intense. That's my problem sometimes, but that's also the reason why I did so many things in my career. So it's probably a good quality. But tomorrow I will be for sure really focused in my match on Saturday, but I will try just to practice a little bit, thinking about what I will have to do on Saturday. But probably on Saturday morning I will be I was pretty nervous this morning and it's always a good sign. I hope I will be as nervous on Saturday.

Q. You don't have any hobbies or anything you do to take your mind away from that, apart from skydiving.

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: No, no, I won't go tomorrow, I promise. Always come back to the skydiving (laughing). No, I'm a normal person. I live like a normal person. I will watch some TV tonight, I will read a little bit, I will be with my coach, my husband. There will be a good time tomorrow.

Q. What are you reading?

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: Right now, I'm watching more TV so I have to start a new book. So maybe tomorrow.

Q. Just to clarify, the grandfather who passed away, was that on your mother's side?

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: Yeah.

Q. What was his name?

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: Georges.

Q. Has Mauresmo been a more difficult opponent for you because of the variety she brings to the court? She hits with a lot of spin, slice, but she can also hit with power.

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: Yeah, I wouldn't say we have the same game, the same kind of style. We are different kind of players on the tour. Amélie and me, we just mix it up a little bit more. On grass, she has great qualities. She is playing very, very good tennis. She's coming a lot to the net. She's very aggressive. So I think it's probably her best surface.

Q. Make her more unpredictable than, say, a Sharapova or Clijsters?

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: Yeah, it would be a different match, for sure. But I will have to take it very seriously in both situations because it's only one more match, but I'm still very far away from it.

Q. What would it mean for you to complete the career Grand Slam?

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: I don't know now 'cause I don't realize what it would mean. Maybe after the match I hope we can talk about that. But let's go step by step. Tomorrow, some rest, and then Saturday I will have another great match, and I hope I can play my best tennis and win it. But who knows what's gonna happen. I'm gonna try to forget about that, play it as another Grand Slam final. I hope I can get another title, but, uhm, like I said, you have to work very hard every day, and we'll see.

No.1Hingis
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Is nice detail.. and sure that motivate her to win.. BUT... I just dont wanna her to win in this especial ocassion.. not this time..

Talula
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Justine isn't saying she is playing for her grandfather, but that it will be emotional for her and that it will be motivating. A subtle difference, thankfully.

Having read Tie Break - that controversial biography in which many of her family members were interviewed it has tainted my opinion, and that may be unfair, so I'll keep me gob shut!

roarke
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Weird! I didn't even think she had family she cared about anymore. I thought she wrote the lot of them off.

roarke
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:03 PM
OK I see now, he is dead!

Libertango
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Aww, it's a very nice and touching story.

I still want Amelie to win though. :bolt:

Shenanigans
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:24 PM
I'm being a bit cynical but it always seems Justine has a heartache story, Amélie lost her father a couple of years ago but it is a personal thing and she does not make an issue of it.

fifiricci
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:35 PM
OK I see now, he is dead!

:lol: :tape:

treufreund
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:36 PM
I'm being a bit cynical but it always seems Justine has a heartache story, Amélie lost her father a couple of years ago but it is a personal thing and she does not make an issue of it.

uhh you are cynical. obviously if you lost someone dear to you ON THE DAY OF THE FINALS then you will remember it. :rolleyes:

fifiricci
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:41 PM
uhh you are cynical. obviously if you lost someone dear to you ON THE DAY OF THE FINALS then you will remember it. :rolleyes:

OMG! So you're suggesting that if he hadn't popped his clogs on a significant tennis day, Justine would have already forgotten about her dear departed grandfather? Surely you don't think that Justine is THAT fickle? ;)

treufreund
Jul 7th, 2006, 07:50 PM
OMG! So you're suggesting that if he hadn't popped his clogs on a significant tennis day, Justine would have already forgotten about her dear departed grandfather? Surely you don't think that Justine is THAT fickle? ;)

not in the least implying that but you would like to think i was:rolleyes: of course if someone dear to you died 5 years ago to the day then you would think of it, would you not?:confused::confused:

Kart
Jul 7th, 2006, 08:02 PM

People probably just deal with bereavement in different ways.

<!Society!>
Jul 7th, 2006, 08:47 PM
urgh.

she was playing tennis before her grandfather died and im sure had aspirations and dreams of winning wimbledon before that day as well.

shes doing it for herself as any tennis player does. it is however a nice gesture to say its for her grandfather,

Reuchlin
Jul 7th, 2006, 08:53 PM
urgh.

she was playing tennis before her grandfather died and im sure had aspirations and dreams of winning wimbledon before that day as well.

shes doing it for herself as any tennis player does. it is however a nice gesture to say its for her grandfather,
If you read the interview--she never says that. She just says that the event is LINKED to her grandfather's death.

Knizzle
Jul 7th, 2006, 08:56 PM
She's playing for herself.

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 7th, 2006, 08:59 PM
She's playing for herself.

And that's why we lover her! And that's why she's playing in her third GS final this year :wavey:

Knizzle
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:00 PM
And that's why we lover her! And that's why she's playing in her third GS final this year :wavey:

So what was your point in replying to what I said then??

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:02 PM
So what was your point in replying to what I said then??

My apologies! I thought this was a discussion group and didn't realize some people's posted articles couldn't be replied to!

Denise4925
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:04 PM
:rolleyes:

Denise4925
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:06 PM
I agree. It's like she wants people to feel sorry for her all of the time.

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:14 PM

Everyone deals with loss differently. I think it should be "hands off" in terms of attacking players that pay tribute to their relatives that passed.

But what I don't understand is the indifference towards Justine paying homage to her grandfather, yet others vehemently defended Serena and Venus' public mourning for the past couple of years. Even saying it has affected their tennis.

It just doesn't seem consistent.

faste5683
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:15 PM
I dedicated a match to my dead hamster one time. I lost 2 and 2.

Me and Petey (the hamster) were never really close, though.

:wavey:

up!
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:15 PM
she's so selfish that i doubt she's really playing for her grandfather

Shenanigans
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Everyone deals with loss differently. I think it should be "hands off" in terms of attacking players that pay tribute to their relatives that passed.

But what I don't understand is the indifference towards Justine paying homage to her grandfather, yet others vehemently defended Serena and Venus' public mourning for the past couple of years.

Because it's as Denise said it is like she wants people to feel sorry for her and it would be a far more sincere gesture if she won the title and then mentioned her grandfather in the speech.

MH0861
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:19 PM

:haha:

Astro Jetson
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:29 PM

:haha: (not sure, if I should laugh with this actually)

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:32 PM
Because it's as Denise said it is like she wants people to feel sorry for her and it would be a far more sincere gesture if she won the title and then mentioned her grandfather in the speech.

Just because Denise said that Justine wants people to feel sorry for her doesn't make it true. Its Denise's opinion. And I think even Denise would agree with that. :wavey:

MH0861
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:34 PM

:worship:

faste5683
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:35 PM
:haha: (not sure, if I should laugh with this actually)

It's o.k. Astro, I never had a pet hamster named Petey. In fact, I wouldn't know a hamster from a woodchuck - I was just tryin' to lighten up the thread a bit...

Il Primo!
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:36 PM
..Always the same story..Either she plays for her mama, or her grandfather...when will she play for a whole graveyard?:o

Beyond that, I hope she wins tomorrow, she deserves it :hug:

Kart
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:37 PM
I think it should be "hands off" in terms of attacking players that pay tribute to their relatives that passed.

I couldn't agree more with this statement.

Astro Jetson
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:44 PM
It's o.k. Astro, I never had a pet hamster named Petey. In fact, I wouldn't know a hamster from a woodchuck - I was just tryin' to lighten up the thread a bit...

Lighten up a thread on Justine? :eek: Are you delusional? ;)

Shenanigans
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:45 PM
Just because Denise said that Justine wants people to feel sorry for her doesn't make it true. Its Denise's opinion. And I think even Denise would agree with that. :wavey:

You can agree with other people's opinions, it is not illegal and you didn't even bother to attempt to answer on my opinion. Or maybe you decided it was better to ignore that part. :rolleyes:

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:49 PM
You can agree with other people's opinions, it is not illegal and you didn't even bother to attempt to answer on my opinion. Or maybe you decided it was better to ignore that part. :rolleyes:

Your "opinion" was to speak for Denise, which isn't really an opinion.

I'm kinda picky who and what I choose to respond to, so if you got your feelings hurt, sorry.....I don't play like that....

Shenanigans
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:51 PM
Your "opinion" was to speak for Denise, which isn't really an opinion.

I'm kinda picky who and what I choose to respond to, so if you got your feelings hurt, sorry.....I don't play like that....

You need to learn to read I didn't speak for Denise, you idiot, I agreed with her like she agreed with my original post. Don't try to twist things, believe you me, I am definetely not hurt, just annoyed by your ignorance. Have a good day!!!!!

Denise4925
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:58 PM

But what I don't understand is the indifference towards Justine paying homage to her grandfather, yet others vehemently defended Serena and Venus' public mourning for the past couple of years. Even saying it has affected their tennis.

I agree that everyone deals with grief differently and no one is attacking her for her grief.

First Venus and Serena did not mourn their sister publicly. They are very private people. Everyone made it a public issue and the fact that their sister was killed in such a violent manner, where someone was convicted of her killing, made it even more public. Secondly, they've never said that they were playing or winning this or that in honor of their sister, or the fact that a tournament or a specific loss or win is on this or that date had something to do with their sister's death. They've never stated that their sister's death affected their tennis. Their fans and the media alike, have speculated that their sister's killing has affected their tennis. What they've said is that they look at life differently since their sister's death and that's all they've said on the subject.

Whereas, Justine has always associated winning RG with her mother and the loss of her mother. She's discussed her relationship with her estranged father and how it's affected her life, how she's been sick and now she's talking about her grandfather's death and how it relates to Wimbledon. It just seems contrived to me, but then again, I don't trust Justine as far as I can see her. :shrug:

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:59 PM

You need to learn to read I didn't speak for Denise, you idiot, I agreed with her like she agreed with my original post. Don't try to twist things, believe you me, I am definetely not hurt, just annoyed by your ignorance. Have a good day!!!!!

I can read. I read what Denise said, then you attempted to speak for Denise and what you thought she "meant."

My ignorance isn't the issue here. Its too late to backpedal now.

The issue now is your inappropriate comments about Henin-Hardenne's motives in terms of paying homage to her grandfather's passing, which happens to coincide with playing in a Wimbledon final.

MinnyGophers
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:00 PM
Didn't Amelie play the AO for HER father, who also died around that time period a few years ago? And, hum, who kind of tainted that win for her? ....

Denise4925
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:02 PM
I can read. I read what Denise said, then you attempted to speak for Denise and what you thought she "meant."

The issue now is your inappropriate comments about Henin-Hardenne's motives in terms of paying homage to her grandfather's passing, which happens to coincide with playing in a Wimbledon final.
Okay y'all don't fight over me now. :p :lol:

Shenanigans
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:05 PM

You really are an idiot, I agreed with what she said that she wants people to feel sorry for her. The comment about it being a better gesture if she won to say something in the speech was entirely my point of view, Denise had nothing to do with it.
Congrats you are the first person I am putting on ignore, your inability to add 1+1 and come up with 2 is amazing.

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:09 PM
I agree that everyone deals with grief differently and no one is attacking her for her grief.

Whereas, Justine has always associated winning RG with her mother and the loss of her mother. She's discussed her relationship with her estranged father and how it's affected her life, how she's been sick and now she's talking about her grandfather's death and how it relates to Wimbledon. It just seems contrived to me, but then again, I don't trust Justine as far as I can see her. :shrug:

Considering she's playing in a Wimbledon final tomorrow, it doesn't seem "contrived" that memories of his passing during her previous Wimbledon final would erupt. Similarly, when she talks about her mother during RG, a place where she sat with her as a spectator, its not contrived that she pay homage to her during the French Open. And when talking about these losses, it makes perfect sense that her tumultous relationship with her family might be mentioned.

Bottom line, Justine having these memories and discussing them during specific triggering events isn't being opportunistic. Its being real. And at least she's being open and honest about them, without having to feel as though she has to hide every aspect of her life, in fear the media might find something to report about.

In closing, Justine doesn't seem to have many hang-ups in regards to discussing her family and their problems. And paying homage to them is one way to begin the healing process.

Bottom line, Justine is telling her story and not allowing the media or others to make up their own version. She's very media savvy in that regard.

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:10 PM
You really are an idiot, I agreed with what she said that she wants people to feel sorry for her. The comment about it being a better gesture if she won to say something in the speech was entirely my point of view, Denise had nothing to do with it.
Congrats you are the first person I am putting on ignore, your inability to add 1+1 and come up with 2 is amazing.

Ignore AWAY! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are just pissed because I called you out.

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Didn't Amelie play the AO for HER father, who also died around that time period a few years ago? And, hum, who kind of tainted that win for her? ....

Well, its a very well-known fact that Amelie and her Father didn't always see eye-to-eye, so if anyone "tainted" those memories, it sure wasn't Henin-Hardenne. :rolleyes:

MinnyGophers
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Well, its a very well-known fact that Amelie and her Father didn't always see eye-to-eye, so if anyone "tainted" those memories, it sure wasn't Henin-Hardenne. :rolleyes:

Even though their relationship wasn't all rainbows and puppies, it was her father, and they were still pretty close. When he died, she went into a slump.
Anyways, I was just stating the fact...

you can keep on with the bickering :lol:

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Even though their relationship wasn't all rainbows and puppies, it was her father, and they were still pretty close. When he died, she went into a slump.
Anyways, I was just stating the fact...

you can keep on with the bickering :lol:

The supposed incorrect "fact" you attempted to pass as truth, is that Justine somehow tainted Amelie's victory at the AO purposefully and it was the same match Amelie dedicated to her father.

You are just another fucked-up, rabid WTA World psycho attempting tp stain Justine with your hatred.

FYI, Denise and I never bicker. We discuss. And she usually wins, except when it comes to Justine. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TheAllan
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:23 PM

:spit:

You didn't just say that in the "dead grandpa" thread. :lol: Named after Sampras I imagine?

SAEKeithSerena
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:25 PM
that's touching, but i'm still hoping amelie can beat her for her pathetic drama at the Australian Open

Bounty Hunter
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:28 PM

;)

Justine :rolleyes:

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:28 PM
not in the least implying that but you would like to think i was:rolleyes: of course if someone dear to you died 5 years ago to the day then you would think of it, would you not?:confused::confused:

:secret: It's fifiricci ... of course she wouldn't!

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:34 PM

:worship: :worship:

I'm so glad you said it before I did! :) :tape:

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:37 PM
she's so selfish that i doubt she's really playing for her grandfather

So what did she do to you PERSONALLY that brought you to this conclusion? :rolleyes: I'd love to know. You're so lucky that you were a personal friend of hers. I say personal friend because how else would you know that she was selfish, other than having a personal experience of her selfishness!

So ... when was it, where, how etc? Tell me all, please. I'd love to know. Knowing this from you might put me off her! :mad:

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by MarJenAll20

But what I don't understand is the indifference towards Justine paying homage to her grandfather, yet others vehemently defended Serena and Venus' public mourning for the past couple of years.
It just doesn't seem consistent

Strange that you didn't make a comment regarding the part I put in bold. Why's that? :confused:

So how come Justine can't do it but as MarJenAll says "yet others vehemently defended Serena and Venus' public mourning for the past couple of years". How come that's OK? :shrug:

MinnyGophers
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:43 PM
You are just another fucked-up, rabid WTA World psycho attempting tp stain Justine with your hatred.

oh wow, say something about Justine that is not "I bow down to Queen Justine", and let's bring out the insults :rolleyes: Someone needs to chill.

By the way, Justine is one of my favs. Just because she is not in my signature and that I say something even remotely negative about her doesn't make me a "rabid hater".

And who said it was "on purpose"? The match was tainted, whether or not she really was injured or not.

Oh well, just forget what I said, I have read enough of your posts to get that there is no use in arguing with you.

Like I said, carry on.

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:46 PM
..Always the same story..Either she plays for her mama, or her grandfather...when will she play for a whole graveyard?:o

Beyond that, I hope she wins tomorrow, she deserves it :hug:

:tape: :tape: :tape: :tape:

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:47 PM
By the way, Justine is one of my favs.
http://www.parm.net/b3ta/bandwagon.jpg

MinnyGophers
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:50 PM
http://www.parm.net/b3ta/bandwagon.jpg

Oh please, I have been rooting for Justine since she began her career, and critics believed that she would never make it because of her size. I even read her biography.

Why do I even need to explain myself to you anyways, you're not even worth it. And then some wonder why Maria and Justine have so many haters on this board....

Enjoy the bitter life. :wavey:

Shenanigans
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:51 PM
Strange that you didn't make a comment regarding the part I put in bold. Why's that? :confused:

So how come Justine can't do it but as MarJenAll says "yet others vehemently defended Serena and Venus' public mourning for the past couple of years". How come that's OK? :shrug:

Denise replied to that if you care to look. :lol:

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:53 PM

First Venus and Serena did not mourn their sister publicly. They are very private people. Everyone made it a public issue and the fact that their sister was killed in such a violent manner, where someone was convicted of her killing, made it even more public. Secondly, they've never said that they were playing or winning this or that in honor of their sister, or the fact that a tournament or a specific loss or win is on this or that date had something to do with their sister's death. They've never stated that their sister's death affected their tennis. Their fans and the media alike, have speculated that their sister's killing has affected their tennis. What they've said is that they look at life differently since their sister's death and that's all they've said on the subject.

Well ....arn't you lucky? Believe you me, if you had lost people very close to you, perhaps you wouldn't be speaking like this. But you know what karma is and unfortunately death of a loved one happens to all of us, no one is immortal, including people around you. I'm sure when that day comes for you :D and you dedicate something to them later on when you achieve something (which I doubt, but hey there's always a chance), someone says exactly the same thing about you, that it's all contrived.

Secondly, losing a mother at 12 is much different than losing a half-sister when you are in your twenties!

Bounty Hunter
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:58 PM
Secondly, losing a mother at 12 is much different than losing a step-sister when you are in your twenties!

Honey, it's half-sister :wavey:

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:00 PM
Didn't Amelie play the AO for HER father, who also died around that time period a few years ago?.

Hey Denise

I presume this is contrived as well? :tape: :lol:

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:03 PM
Denise replied to that if you care to look. :lol:

So Denise is your parrot then? :lol:

Can you not think or speak for yourself? :lol:

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:04 PM
Honey, it's half-sister :wavey:

Thank you for correcting me. :wavey:

Still doesn't change the story :rolleyes:

Shenanigans
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Hey Denise

I presume this is contrived as well? :tape: :lol:

:rolleyes: If you actually asked alot of posters on this board, whether Amélie's father is dead or alive alot wouldn't know because it is something she dealt with privately, It does seem all the people Justine was close to are dead and that she still has family yet she does not speak to them.

Bounty Hunter
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Thank you for correcting me. :wavey:

Still doesn't change the story :rolleyes:

You're welcome. :wavey:

Didn't want you to continue looking like an idiot. Although you're doing a great job. ;)

Shenanigans
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:07 PM
So Denise is your parrot then? :lol:

Can you not think or speak for yourself? :lol:

No, she is a Williams fan she can speak on their behalf, I was speaking about Justine in this thread because the thread is about Justine. :rolleyes:

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:14 PM
:rolleyes: If you actually asked alot of posters on this board, whether Amélie's father is dead or alive alot wouldn't know because it is something she dealt with privately, It does seem all the people Justine was close to are dead and that she still has family yet she does not speak to them.

Don't you think that is quite sad for someone? Maybe you don't because as I said to Denise, if it hasn't happened to you, then you don't know what it feels like! Once again, you don't know the situation with her family, so you don't know the reason why she doesn't speak to them do you?

Do you know her family then? :shrug:

If Amelie dealt with it privately, how come she said something about it at the AO?

Also as I said to Denise, because Justine lost her mother at the age of 12 (which is quite a young age for a child to lose a parent) and I think, (am not sure, but you can correct me on this) she is one of the only players in the WTA or who are prominant in the WTA to be in this situation (which is quite a rare situation)/has a story to tell, then the media make something of it.

As I said, until something like this has happened to you, then you won't understand it! :rolleyes:

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:15 PM
You're welcome. :wavey:

Didn't want you to continue looking like an idiot. Although you're doing a great job. ;)

Thanks again .... Just following in your footsteps! :worship: :kiss:

middy
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:24 PM
Oh JuJu :hug: just hope she can come out and play her game, good luck in the final :bounce:

MH0861
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:27 PM
I can't believe people are arguing about how people respond to the deaths of their loved ones and how they talk about it. Some of us share our feelings and emotions, some of us do not.

Sure, maybe it seems like Justine is making sob stories for sympathy, but I think her tennis speaks for itself in these situations. It's not like she's saying she's losing matches because of these losses, which would be a completely different story.

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:28 PM
Indeed. I love how people who feel free to comment on Justine's alleged "lack of character" then turn around and expose their own lack of character by assuming that she's using her grandfather's death as a sob story.

Please. The father of the dead mother you were so close to ends up dying the same day you lose in the finals of a huge tournament and people are criticizing you for talking about it when you're back in the finals of that same tournament a few years later? Where's the lack of character now? :tape:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Shenanigans
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:32 PM
Don't you think that is quite sad for someone? Maybe you don't because as I said to Denise, if it hasn't happened to you, then you don't know what it feels like! Once again, you don't know the situation with her family, so you don't know the reason why she doesn't speak to them do you?

Do you know her family then? :shrug:

If Amelie dealt with it privately, how come she said something about it at the AO?

Also as I said to Denise, because Justine lost her mother at the age of 12 (which is quite a young age for a child to lose a parent) and I think, (am not sure, but you can correct me on this) she is one of the only players in the WTA or who are prominant in the WTA to be in this situation (which is quite a rare situation)/has a story to tell, then the media make something of it.

As I said, until something like this has happened to you, then you won't understand it! :rolleyes:

To be fair we are not talking about the death of her mother we have already been there and off course everyone feels sorry for her.
But now it is her grandfather and not her mother sorry but for someone who seems to have so much loss in her family life, I am sure people would expect her to be closer to her family now, what if one of them died tommorow, how would she feel?
Anyway she just seems like a very sad person. As for Amélie, I was unaware she said anything at the Aus open about her father, it certaintly hasn't been well publicised.

DragonFlame
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:37 PM

come on , the father of your dececed mother dies on the day you lose the final of the most prestigious tournament in the world and at that time justine's biggest moment in tennis. She reaches the finals a few years later mentions it once in an interview and now you're critizising her for always thinking of an heartache story? :rolleyes: i really think you're just a bitter pill right now.

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:41 PM
come on , the father of your dececed mother dies on the day you lose the final of the most prestigious tournament in the world and at that time justine's biggest moment in tennis. She reaches the finals a few years later mentions it once in an interview and now you're critizising her for always thinking of an heartache story? :rolleyes: i really think you're just a bitter pill right now.

Don't worry DragonFlame ... one day he will know what we are talking about! When that happens, perhaps they will realise what we are talking about! :lol:

They must be very, very young, that's all I can say! :lol:

Shenanigans
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:43 PM

If you actually read my 2nd post, I said it would have been far more sincere to say somthing in the speech if she won, the reason for being cynical is nothing to with whether Justine cares or not for her grandfather. Rather why say it before the final that to some seems like she is looking for the sympathy vote. :rolleyes:

Shenanigans
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:45 PM
Don't worry DragonFlame ... one day he will know what we are talking about! When that happens, perhaps they will realise what we are talking about! :lol:

You are sick, how do you know it hasn't happened to me!

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:46 PM

Some heartless and jealous people can find the negative in almost anything aslong as it suits there diluted beliefs. Which inturn and in there minds makes there favorites seem more admirable. Quite sad to live a life in that manner... :sad:... :wavey:

DragonFlame
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:02 AM
If you actually read my 2nd post, I said it would have been far more sincere to say somthing in the speech if she won, the reason for being cynical is nothing to with whether Justine cares or not for her grandfather. Rather why say it before the final that to some seems like she is looking for the sympathy vote. :rolleyes:

she said it because it came in her mind at the time she had to think about the final she played here years back. what has that got to do with 'being more sincere' saying it after she wins?. If you knew justine by now, she doesn't care about a sympahty vote, she's here to play tennis and to win. Not to 'play' the people. :ras: you just want to see something negative in this :rolleyes: i'm done, go knock yourself out and have fun. :wavey:

Denise4925
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:19 AM
Considering she's playing in a Wimbledon final tomorrow, it doesn't seem "contrived" that memories of his passing during her previous Wimbledon final would erupt. Similarly, when she talks about her mother during RG, a place where she sat with her as a spectator, its not contrived that she pay homage to her during the French Open. And when talking about these losses, it makes perfect sense that her tumultous relationship with her family might be mentioned.

Bottom line, Justine having these memories and discussing them during specific triggering events isn't being opportunistic. Its being real. And at least she's being open and honest about them, without having to feel as though she has to hide every aspect of her life, in fear the media might find something to report about.

In closing, Justine doesn't seem to have many hang-ups in regards to discussing her family and their problems. And paying homage to them is one way to begin the healing process.

Bottom line, Justine is telling her story and not allowing the media or others to make up their own version. She's very media savvy in that regard.
It does seem contrived to me. I don't agree with your assessment, but it is your opinion and everyone is entitled. :shrug:

It's funny that one minute you're saying that nothing is contrived, and in the very same breath you speak of her media savvyness. :lol:

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:21 AM
It does seem contrived to me. I don't agree with your assessment, but it is your opinion and everyone is entitled. :shrug:

It's funny that one minute you're saying that nothing is contrived, and in the very same breath you speak of her media savvyness. :lol:

Its the approach one takes when dealing with the media.

Some tennis players prefer to keep things tightly-held, like a Republican White House. Others prefer to get "out front", so the media and others can't make up their own stories :wavey:

But then again, Justine has nothing to hide. ;)

Justine Fan
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:22 AM
You are sick, how do you know it hasn't happened to me!

Because if it had .... you'd be more sensitive! That's how I know!

BTW ... you are the sick one ... re-read your posts :devil:

Shenanigans
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:27 AM
Because if it had .... you'd be more sensitive! That's how I know!

BTW ... you are the sick one ... re-read your posts :devil:

I have lost all my grandparents, if I was going to dedicate a GS title to them I would say it my winning speech not beforehand, because I see it as unfair to the opponent to say you are playing a match for a dead relative, guess that is why I am not a fan of hers.

Denise4925
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:28 AM
Well ....arn't you lucky? Believe you me, if you had lost people very close to you, perhaps you wouldn't be speaking like this. But you know what karma is and unfortunately death of a loved one happens to all of us, no one is immortal, including people around you. I'm sure when that day comes for you :D and you dedicate something to them later on when you achieve something (which I doubt, but hey there's always a chance), someone says exactly the same thing about you, that it's all contrived.

Secondly, losing a mother at 12 is much different than losing a half-sister when you are in your twenties!
You're so pathetically stupid. You don't know who I've lost in my life, and you wishing something the death of a loved on me and unsuccessfully disguising it as alerting me to Karma is the very reason why you need to worry about Karma a lot more than I do.

How can you measure a person's grief whether it's losing a mother at 12 or a sister in your twenties. A loss of a loved one is still a devastating loss, but you're so ignorant I don't expect you'd understand that. :rolleyes:

Justine Fan
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:28 AM
Its the approach one takes when dealing with the media.

Some tennis players prefer to keep things tightly-held, like a Republican White House. Others prefer to get "out front", so the media and others can't make up their own stories :wavey:

But then again, Justine has nothing to hide. ;)

You mean like other players do ... cough *court case match fixing* cough? :lol: :tape:

Justine Fan
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:33 AM
I have lost all my grandparents, if I was going to dedicate a GS title to them I would say it my winning speech not beforehand, because I see it as unfair to the opponent to say you are playing a match for a dead relative, guess that is why I am not a fan of hers.

Ahhhhhh is that a sob story? :sad:

What about if you were in an interview and the media said to you "So I hear your grandparents died 20 years ago today? Does this bring back memories for you"?

What would be your answer?

Why should it make a difference to an opponent what they say? :shrug:

Denise4925
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:34 AM
I can't believe people are arguing about how people respond to the deaths of their loved ones and how they talk about it. Some of us share our feelings and emotions, some of us do not.

Sure, maybe it seems like Justine is making sob stories for sympathy, but I think her tennis speaks for itself in these situations. It's not like she's saying she's losing matches because of these losses, which would be a completely different story.
Wow, that was passive/aggressive. Like I said earlier, the WS did not attribute their losses to the killing of their sister. Their fans and the media speculated that it may have contributed.

MH0861
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:35 AM

Do you really think Mauresmo cares who Justine said she is playing for?

Justine Fan
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:37 AM
You're so pathetically stupid. You don't know who I've lost in my life, and you wishing something the death of a loved on me and unsuccessfully disguising it as alerting me to Karma is the very reason why you need to worry about Karma a lot more than I do.

How can you measure a person's grief whether it's losing a mother at 12 or a sister in your twenties. A loss of a loved one is still a devastating loss, but you're so ignorant I don't expect you'd understand that. :rolleyes:

Exactly! Hallelujah praise de lord .... you finally got it! :woohoo:

How can you tell whether a person's grief is contrived or not?

Thank goodness I don't need to worry about Karma :lol:

BTW ... can you ever answer a post to anyone and I'm not only talking about me, but most other people on this board, without insulting them? :shrug: :D

Denise4925

And you're laughing at the fact that one day he will "realize it"??? :retard:

Shenanigans
Ahhhhhh is that a sob story? :sad:

What about if you were in an interview and the media said to you "So I hear your grandparents died 20 years ago today? Does this bring back memories for you"?

What would be your answer?

Why should it make a difference to an opponent what they say? :shrug:

You really have just shown your ignorance there a player says I am playing this match for my dead ..... at a press conference, people who go to Wimbledon read the press and voila I hope she wins awww......

Justine Fan
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:39 AM
Do you really think Mauresmo cares who Justine said she is playing for?

I know .... :lol: that's similar to what I said.

That's why I think the poster who wrote that is a child :rolleyes:

MH0861
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:39 AM
Wow, that was passive/aggressive. Like I said earlier, the WS did not attribute their losses to the killing of their sister. Their fans and the media speculated that it may have contributed.

I'm sorry, I swear I wasn't thinking that when I wrote it -- I didn't mean to imply that all, but I can see how it was interpreted that way.

I meant that I don't think Justine (or anyone) should be criticized for the way they choose to talk about the memories of their relatives who have passed on, or if they are dedicating their memory to a particular victory/match. Let these people grieve as they wish -- if Justine isn't using the deaths and her hardships as an excuse for a loss, I don't see why people should use it against her or attack her. I didn't mean to liken this to a WS situation, and did not have that intention whatsoever.

Denise4925
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:40 AM
Exactly! Hallelujah praise de lord .... you finally got it! :woohoo:

How can you tell whether a person's grief is contrived or not?

Thank goodness I don't need to worry about Karma :lol:

BTW ... can you ever answer a post to anyone and I'm not only talking about me, but most other people on this board, without insulting them? :shrug: :D
Can you read?? I never said her grief was contrived. I said the fact that she has a sad sob story about one thing or another for every single GS tournament seems contrived to me. I think grief is private, but if she wants people to feel sorry for her all of the time, who am I to deprive her of that. She certainly doesn't need people to feel sorry for her. She plays great tennis and she's winning, but it just seems that this is just more evidence of her low self-esteem.

P.S. You insulted me first by speculating about my personal life. Like I said, you don't know anything about me or what I've lost and it's an insult to me that you would even presume to know anything about it.

Justine Fan
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:43 AM
You really have just shown your ignorance there a player says I am playing this match for my dead ..... at a press conference, people who go to Wimbledon read the press and voila I hope she wins awww......

:haha: I've just shown my ignorance :haha:

Firstly, MH said a similar thing to me regarding your pathetic statement and secondly what difference will it make if people who go to Wimbledon read the press and think voila I hope she wins? Will they telepathically make her win then? :lol: :lol:

How will people hoping she wins, make her win? :lol: Can you please explain ... because I've tried to understand it, but I can't. Perhaps you can enlighten me?

Shenanigans
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:45 AM
:haha: I've just shown my ignorance :haha:

Firstly, MH said a similar thing to me regarding your pathetic statement and secondly what difference will it make if people who go to Wimbledon read the press and think voila I hope she wins? Will they telepathically make her win then? :lol: :lol:

How will people hoping she wins, make her win? :lol: Can you please explain ... because I've tried to understand it, but I can't. Perhaps you can enlighten me?

Well I will leave it up to you, Justine fans like to think she does not give a fuck what people think about her but she does!!! Believe me!!!

Justine Fan
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:46 AM
Can you read?? I never said her grief was contrived. I said the fact that she has a sad sob story about one thing or another for every single GS tournament seems contrived to me. I think grief is private, but if she wants people to feel sorry for her all of the time, who am I to deprive her of that. She certainly doesn't need people to feel sorry for her. She plays great tennis and she's winning, but it just seems that this is just more evidence of her low self-esteem.

P.S. You insulted me first by speculating about my personal life. Like I said, you don't know anything about me or what I've lost and it's an insult to me that you would even presume to know anything about it.

So what was her sob story for the USO 2003 and AO 2004? Please tell.

Justine Fan
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:48 AM
Well I will leave it up to you, Justine fans like to think she does not give a fuck what people think about her but she does!!! Believe me!!!

Hey wait a minute. Why aren't you explaining to me how can people reading a paper and hearing her story make her win?

You made a statement and I didn't understand it, so why can you not explain it to me?

Or is it because you haven't got an answer for that statement you made? How convenient of you to say "I'll leave it up to you" when you cannot come up with an answer.

I also asked you what you would do in an interview when faced with those questions. Why can you not answer me?

How do you know she does give a fuck about what people think of her? Really, please answer ... how do you know? Do you know her personally? It seems you do because you said "believe me". I can only believe you if I knew that you were a personal friend of hers. Are you?

Shenanigans
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:51 AM
Hey wait a minute. Why aren't you explaining to me how can people reading a paper and hearing her story make her win?

You made a statement and I didn't understand it, so why can you not explain it to me?

Or is it because you haven't got an answer for that statement you made? How convenient of you to say "I'll leave it up to you" when you cannot come up with an answer.

I also asked you what you would do in an interview when faced with those questions. Why can you not answer me?

I will leave it up to you, you seem to think you are so intelligent work it out for yourself.

Drake1980
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:53 AM
go Justine:banana:

Justine Fan
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:57 AM
I will leave it up to you, you seem to think you are so intelligent work it out for yourself.

You are the one that said I'm intelligent, I never ever mentioned it! Where did I say that? Thanks for the compliment anyway. I know why you said it though, because I've sussed you out and your stupid posts. :haha:

I have worked it out for myself .... I just want to see if our answers are the same! :lol:

Go on .... tell me. Please tell me how people hoping she will win will make her win, please tell me how that works! I'd love to know!

I think I've caught you out and you haven't got an answer :devil:

Martian Jeza
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:00 AM
She's a very sad girl : she always is looking to people feeling sorry for her and have compassion : Sorry Justine, your comedy have way too long lasted ! Always bringing the fact she had a poor childhood but who doesn't have family problems ? There a plenty of those people but they aren't compassion seeker as JHH is...

JHH you are the most sad champion ever seen !

MH0861
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:02 AM
She's a very sad girl : she always is looking to people feeling sorry for her and have compassion : Sorry Justine, your comedy have way too long lasted ! Always bringing the fact she had a poor childhood but who doesn't have family problems ? There a plenty of those people but they aren't compassion seeker as JHH is...

Sorry. But since you are a Hingis fan, perhaps she should be as classy and cool as her and serve underhanded, need to have her mother coax her back out for a Trophy Ceremony, and hey, maybe hurl derogatory remarks about someone's sexuality while she's at it!

Point being: Nobody is perfect.

Martian Jeza
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:04 AM
Sorry. But since you are a Hingis fan, perhaps she should be as classy and cool as her and serve underhanded, need to have her mother coax her back out for a Trophy Ceremony, and hey, maybe hurl derogatory remarks about someone's sexuality while she's at it!

I've had plenty family problems, do I always come with this all the time like JHH ? No ! I'm not someone who's looking to people to feel sorry for me...

Justine Fan
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:05 AM

:yeah: :lol: :lol:

MH0861
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:05 AM
I've had plenty family problems, do I always come with this all the time like JHH ? No ! I'm not someone who's looking to people to feel sorry for me...

I eagerly await your tell-all book, then. I'm just dying here wondering what's going on in your life!

Martian Jeza
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:07 AM
I eagerly await your tell-all book, then. I'm just dying here wondering what's going on in your life!

None of your business, I'm not JHH : hopefully !

Justine Fan
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:07 AM

We can tell just by what you write in your posts that you've had family problems! :lol:

Not surprised .... no one would want to ... due to the fact that you are evil! :haha:

Have a nice day now! :D :devil:

Justine Fan
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:09 AM

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Stop it MH (or do I call you Oprah?) .... you're cracking me up! :worship:

MH0861
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:14 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Stop it MH (or do I call you Oprah?) .... you're cracking me up! :worship:

;) :hug:

Brooks.
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:26 AM
she only lost to Venus and Serena in Wimbledon 01-03' because she was scared of their power :confused:

bitch please

check the H2H and stop making excuses :rolleyes:

Shenanigans
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:35 AM
she only lost to Venus and Serena in Wimbledon 01-03' because she was scared of their power :confused:

bitch please

:secret: Justine Fan is a complete headcase you cannot argue with her she resorts to petty insults.
There is a sci-fi show on british tv called Doctor Who, I downloaded an eposide called return of the cybermen or something like that, anyway they take the humans brains and put them in a steel body but they put a chip in to block out their human emotions and they are therefore nothing more than robots or machines. Anyway I fear this is what has happened to Justine and many of her fans. ;)

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:39 AM

bitch please

2006 Wimbledon Final World Number One Amelie Mauresmo vs World Number Three Justine Henin-Hardenne

Allez!

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:39 AM
Some heartless and jealous people can find the negative in almost anything aslong as it suits there diluted beliefs. Which inturn and in there minds makes there favorites seem more admirable. Quite sad to live a life in that manner... :sad:... :wavey:
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

MH0861
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:40 AM
:secret: Justine Fan is a complete headcase you cannot argue with her she resorts to petty insults.
There is a sci-fi show on british tv called Doctor Who, I downloaded an eposide called return of the cybermen or something like that, anyway they take the humans brains and put them in a steel body but they put a chip in to block out their human emotions and they are therefore nothing more than robots or machines. Anyway I fear this is what has happened to Justine and many of her fans. ;)

LOL OMG!!111 THAT SHOW SOUNDS LIKE A RIOT!!! :lol: :p

Give me an example of one petty insult she's said against another player. And dearie, saying she was intimidated by Venus and Serena is not a petty insult, either.

DragonFlame
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:41 AM
Anyway I fear this is what has happened to Justine and many of her fans.

thx for that, nice generalisation.

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:41 AM

Well, lookie!

Biz has an evil cousin.

Justine Fan
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:44 AM

Why won't you answer my question that I asked you in response to your statement?

Your statement was "a player says I am playing this match for my dead ..... at a press conference, people who go to Wimbledon read the press and voila I hope she wins awww" ...... I ask you again, can you please explain how people HOPING SHE WINS will make her win?

Can you not just answer me that? Please? Pretty Please? :D

Why are you avoiding the question? You can insult me all you want ... I don't care. Are you insulting me because I've sussed you out? :lol:

Please answer the question, please, please, please.

clonesheep
Jul 8th, 2006, 02:39 AM

That's very touching.

clonesheep
Jul 8th, 2006, 02:42 AM

Thanks for your effort.