PDA

View Full Version : The best thing about the rain delay:

Bijoux0021
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:11 PM
NBC is going to be forced to show LIVE tennis today.

SelesFan70
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:15 PM
NBC is going to be forced to show LIVE tennis today.

:tape: Probably, but I suspect they'll show Sharapova/Mauresmo again...and if Nadal wins, they'll show Agassi losing to him again. :tape:

Bijoux0021
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:56 PM
:tape: Probably, but I suspect they'll show Sharapova/Mauresmo again...and if Nadal wins, they'll show Agassi losing to him again. :tape:
You could be right about them showing Agassi again or Mauresmo/Sharapova. That wouldn't be a surprise; they have no shame and could care less about tennis fans.

NBC's going to show Nadal/Baghdatis LIVE later today. If Nadal wins, they'll probably show taped of Federer's semifinal also, which is being played LIVE right now on ESPN2. That would make sense because those two would meet in the finals on Sunday.

I was hoping NBC would show some of Venus/Bob's Mixed-Doubles, but I doubt that's going to happen.

CanIGetAWhat
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Jonas needs to win some games in the third set and try to extend this match. I want to see a FULL live match, including the warmup.

Bijoux0021
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:24 PM
Jonas needs to win some games in the third set and try to extend this match. I want to see a FULL live match, including the warmup.
Same here. Nadal vs Baghdatis is one of those matches that we already know is going to be a great match. It deserves to be seen LIVE, not on tape.