PDA

View Full Version : If Justine wins on Saturday. . .

vwfan
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:21 PM
she better get a stomach ache in the first round next year.

because Venus will be back to kick that booty for the eighth straight time to get her trophy back! can we say maria SF beatdown in 2005.

good luck, Justine. . . :devil:

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:22 PM
If Justine wins her 6th grand slam title and completes her career slam "allez slam", she will have left Hingis and Venus well behind her in my opinion.

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:26 PM

because Venus will be back to kick that booty for the eighth straight time to get her trophy back! can we say maria SF beatdown in 2005.

You said exactly the same for this year and look what happened! She got knocked out in the 3rd round! :haha: :haha:

saki
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:29 PM
If she wins RG and Wimbly this year, I can safely say that her fans won't give a flying fuck if she happens to lose to Venus next year.

vwfan
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:29 PM
You said exactly the same for this year and look what happened! She got knocked out in the 3rd round! :haha: :haha:welcome, i knew you'd be here!

i don't think i said the exact same thing though. do you? :lol:

like i said, justine should fake the stomach injury now and save herself the beatdown next year!

mc8114
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:30 PM
I hope Amelie and all the people watching get a fair final this time around.

vwfan
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:31 PM
If she wins RG and Wimbly this year, I can safely say that her fans won't give a flying fuck if she happens to lose to Venus next year.maybe not, but it will give everyone else pleasure i'm sure. ever wonder why she inspires such enmity?!

natacha1
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:32 PM

Didn't you say that Venus was going to kick Justines out wimbledon this year too ???? :rolleyes:

spencercarlos
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:37 PM

Loser!
No.. two..
Sore loser!
:wavey:

spencercarlos
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Didn't you say that Venus was going to kick Justines out wimbledon this year too ???? :rolleyes:
Excuse me, but it was oh, lets see if Henin can reach the final against Venus. :lol:

vwfan
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:44 PM
I suspect Venus will be very motivated to the trophy back to the Williams household is all. So, as I said, expect a beatdown if Venus meets Justine next year.

You heard it here, first.

I mean serious beatdown. :lol:

justine&coria
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:44 PM
Excuse me, but it was oh, lets see if Henin can reach the final against Venus. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

vwfan
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:46 PM
all the usual suspects accounted for. this was fun!

Martian KC
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:50 PM
If she wins on Saturday, she'll definitely make some people commit suicide.:drool:

spencercarlos
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:51 PM
I laughed too at this ridiculous thread created by the usual loser :) :lol:
Winner or lose Saturday as i said weeks ago Henin is much closer to Wimbledon title than Venus for Roland Garros. Sad for you after Saturday some will eat some of their sh.t, and cope with the fact that the little one is better than Venus :p

natacha1
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:51 PM

OOyes, didn't she not say that the only time Justine can get to the final is when Venus is in jail for steeling the diamant racket :lol: :lol:

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:52 PM

I asked that question too, but she denies it :lol:

natacha1
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:54 PM
This topic is so funny :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :lol:

flyingmachine
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:54 PM
Don't know about you lot but I will be very please and she will become a household name in the U.K. Great for a great player like her. :)

flyingmachine
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:56 PM
This topic is so funny :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :lol:
I bet there will be bashing threads popping up like mushrooms after the final. :tape:

vwfan
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:58 PM
allez! :lol:

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 7th, 2006, 01:00 PM
I bet there will be bashing threads popping up like mushrooms after the final. :tape:

It won't matter, because nothing the putrid haters say can spoil this time for Justine and her fans. Justine's fans are tough like Justine.

Hand plus one. :wavey:

vwfan
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:09 PM
OOyes, didn't she not say that the only time Justine can get to the final is when Venus is in jail for steeling the diamant racket :lol: :lol:no, I said the only way Justine would win Wimbledon is if Venus in jail for stealing the diamond racket! :angel:

eugreene2
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:17 PM
what's the point of this idiot thread. I'm a venus supporter too but this thread is just dumb.

To all my fellow Venus fans, LET US PLEASE MOVE ON!!!

:inlove:
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:18 PM
:lol: at vwfan and Justine_Fan.

two fans of players who really don't want you as their fans. :wavey:

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:21 PM

:lol: at your English! :ras:

50Sense
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:21 PM

:lol: :lol:

vwfan
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:28 PM
what's the point of this idiot thread. I'm a venus supporter too but this thread is just dumb.

To all my fellow Venus fans, LET US PLEASE MOVE ON!!!well, it certainly wasn't to annoy Venus fans. It was mainly to send Spencer Carlos and JustineFan into their usual tizzy. That done, I'm through!

Sorry to Venus fans and other Justine fans for that matter. :cool:

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:31 PM
well, it certainly wasn't to annoy Venus fans. It was mainly to send Spencer Carlos and JustineFan into their usual tizzy. That done, I'm through!

Sorry to Venus fans and other Justine fans for that matter. :cool:

Where did it send me into a tizzy? :haha: Which post was I in a tizzy? Most of the posts I made were laughing at you. Can't see any tizzies myself can you? :lol:

What it did was show that you have no credibility on this board by all the insults you got. :lol:

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:32 PM
:lol: Even the Venus fans are against vwfan now! :haha: :haha:

Love it, love it, love it! :lol:

vwfan
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:34 PM
:lol: Even the Venus fans are against vwfan now! :haha: :haha:

Love it, love it, love it! :lol:guess that makes me a lot like Justine--being hated and all. isn't that a characteristic you like. :tape:

spencercarlos
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:45 PM
guess that makes me a lot like Justine--being hated and all. isn't that a characteristic you like. :tape:
The first shit.y post of this thread did not work, now time to talk about Justine´s personal cheracteristics?
try harder :lol:

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:47 PM
The first shit.y post of this thread did not work, now time to talk about Justine´s personal cheracteristics?
try harder :lol:

Exactly :yeah: :)

vwfan is digging a hole even deeper and deeper and deeper!

Now what other crap can vwfan come up with? Let's all guess :devil:

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:49 PM
If Justine wins on Sat... this Board is going overload. And the system will crash.

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:50 PM
guess that makes me a lot like Justine--being hated and all. isn't that a characteristic you like. :tape:

Yes it is a characteristic that I like, but only someone who has talent (which clearly JHH has ;) ) ... you have neither talent nor personality ... so you don't come anywhere near me liking you ;)

DragonFlame
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:58 PM
If Justine wins on Sat... this Board is going overload. And the system will crash.

definetly, and if it happens im gonna enjoy every moment of it. :lol: (how many old threads would people bump? :eek: ;) )

Junex
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:05 PM

Except that someone from your camp who vowed to "eat crow" if Justine reaches the final and win wimbledon.....who has that again?????

treufreund
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:07 PM

Venus will fall to an upcoming Chinese player in 1st round next year.

Bart
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:14 PM
If Justine wins on Saturday. . .It will be the first time a Belgian wins Wimbledon! :D

Jogi
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:21 PM
no, she'll lose to the old Raymond :devil: :D

vwfan
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:51 PM
no, she'll lose to the old Raymond :devil: :Dyeah, yeah, yeah! NOT!

:inlove:
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:06 PM
:lol: at your English! :ras:

:lol: at your cheap, pathetic shots.

Diesel
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:19 PM

You mean it was fun acting like justine fans :o Grow up.

Viktymise
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:27 PM
I think there will be an all Williams final in 07, the sista'z will reign supreme once again :) with Vee winning of course, and they will prob beat the belgians or Sharapova and Mauresmo in the semi's

vwfan
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:33 PM
You mean it was fun acting like justine fans :o Grow up.you're right, it was beneath me.

just bored. lighten up!

QUEENLINDSAY
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:38 PM
How is it tha some williams fan are so cocky and yet their fave already lose in the third round? How much they could be if Venus at least made the semis.

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:45 PM
You mean it was fun acting like justine fans :o Grow up.

Well, lookie here. Its the bowels of the Williams Fans herself.

"Hand" to you, bitch.

Cator
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Who knows, maybe Serena or Maria will get it next year.

Diesel
Jul 7th, 2006, 07:01 PM
you're right, it was beneath me.

just bored. lighten up!

You need to find other ways to amuse yourself.

sunset
Jul 7th, 2006, 07:47 PM

I hope your right,
I'm behind Justine all the way.

http://blogs.wtnphotos.com/data/500/111112.jpg

treufreund
Jul 7th, 2006, 07:54 PM

hmmm someone starts a thread taunting and trash talking justine and i predict that an upcoming chinese player will beat venus in fun and i get bad repped five times?? that say to me that some of my fellow Venus fans are way too sensitive and defensive. i have started liking venus but still don't like it when justine is trash talked. trash talking is so ghetto and low class.