PDA

View Full Version : Serena: All of you will be terrified when I make a comeback!

mila_mail
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:48 AM
What do you think

BEEILOVEYA
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Come Serena, beat Justine's ass!!!!!

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:58 AM
What do you think

Me: (turns to Serena) "Did you just said that?"
Serena: (confused) What did I say?

:p:p:p

volta
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:00 AM
where did she say that? :confused:

dreamgoddess099
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:08 AM
What do you think
You really don't want to know.

Craigy
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:14 AM
Serena, have you been talking to Sesil? :)

forever_rafter
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:29 AM
I don't want to be mean but terrified of what? Her oversized bottom?

SelesFan70
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:32 AM
Link, please... :rolleyes:

<Sven>
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Don't believe a word of it untill someone can post an article proving it

Sam L
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Terrified of what? The way she looks?

stijntje
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:37 AM

looooooooool

per4ever
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:04 PM
I doubt a professional player would say that...

LostGlory
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:08 PM
What do you think

And the source is what??? your imagination???

tennislover
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:12 PM
indeed.
Seeing her horrible oufits will be terrifying! :lol:

Craigy
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:23 PM
indeed.
Stop being so mean :(

heartBREAKeRS
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:37 PM
indeed.

Hearing Martina Navato(lesian), on Espn or whatever will be terrifyring!:lol:

Libertango
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Boring. :zzz:

tennislover
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Stop being so mean :(
dear, forgive me......

canoe.
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Serena: All of you will be terrified when I make a comeback!

Rest of the tour: "Who?"

tonythetiger
Jul 7th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Before you haters start dogging out Serena you need to make sure she actually said this. I haven't seen a source listed yet.

rjd1111
Jul 7th, 2006, 01:58 PM
She's probably right, she wouldn't say it otherwise. (after all why would she say if it if it wasn't true and then let everyone down)

Serena :rocker2:

She didn't say that

Craigy
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:26 PM
dear, forgive me......
Forgiven :p

sunset
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:44 PM

:lol:

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:45 PM

:haha: :haha:

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:46 PM

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

SJW
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:48 PM
A JHH fan hating on Serena? what's new? :lol:
and LOLz at the rest of the people who think she actually said this. TOOLS. :D

MH0861
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:49 PM

OMG! :lol: :o

chris whiteside
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:52 PM
Don't get me wrong. I love Serena and would love for this to be true but given the commitment she has shown to the game and her fitness in the past year I wouldn't be so sure.

If she gave 100% no question she could dominate again.

mila_mail
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:00 PM
agree what all of you have said

Craigy
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:02 PM
agree what all of you have said
:retard:!!!
When did Serena say this? Give us a link. :rolleyes:

50Sense
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:09 PM
Why would you post something she didn't even say? That doesn't even sound like Serena.

Martian KC
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Hearing Martina Navato(lesian), on Espn or whatever will be terrifyring!:lol:

Such butchery of Martina's name, not Martina herself.:p

The_Pov
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:24 PM
indeed.

Hey, I'm looking forward to seeing her in her new outfit.

It's so hot...Loves it!

Sund7101
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:40 PM
I am so excited for Serena's comeback! They better be terrified especially JHH, because she's going down! :)

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:45 PM
Someone just badrep me for an unfunny joke... thanks a lot :)

Drake1980
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:17 PM
It will certainly be exciting to have her back and see what she can do!!

SAEKeithSerena
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:19 PM
i can't wait to have her back so this shittalking stops

Midnite Surfer
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:24 PM
How quickly they forget. That "oversized bottom" was squashing all of your faves. Outrunning and outgunning everybody. An in-form Serena was being referred to as "unbeatable". When was the last time anybody said that about your fave besides their drunken mother?

Fedcup
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:54 PM
How quickly they forget. That "oversized bottom" was squashing all of your faves. Outrunning and outgunning everybody. An in-form Serena was being referred to as "unbeatable". When was the last time anybody said that about your fave besides their drunken mother?

bullshit...:rolleyes:

Always when a player is non-active they are praised into heaven.
Just like it is when somebody has died we'll only remember the good things.

Serena wasn't dominating anymore like she did before in one year. The belgians were rising up and she had dificulties with them. Right, on wimby she blew them away. But any other surface? I would still see that. Maybe that's the reason why she can't put in the hard work before the comeback.
Because she know she'll never dominate again like she did. Now people have a good idea about her tennis. She has only things to loose nothing to win.

Pureracket
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:59 PM

Serena wasn't dominating anymore like she did before in one year. The belgians were rising up and she had dificulties with them. Right, on wimby she blew them away. But any other surface? I would still see that. Maybe that's the reason why she can't put in the hard work before the comeback.
Because she know she'll never dominate again like she did. Now people have a good idea about her tennis. She has only things to loose nothing to win.They have support groups for the type of denial you're currently displaying.

harloo
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:01 PM
Where is the link? You would think posters here were intelligent enough to know that this is a outright lie. Serena never uttered such words. :o :rolleyes:

crazillo
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:02 PM
We'll see in how far she's right...

No.1Hingis
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:07 PM
I dont think she could say that.. All great players after a large break are waited for do awsome jobs.. but.. I dont think she said that in the way.. Nop.. she is a fighter as all top girls and as a legend of tennis too.. but thats the reason I guess she never will say that..

Slumpsova
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:12 PM
and Justine said "call me when she wins a match!" :devil:

Pureracket
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Where is the link? You would think posters here were intelligent enough to know that this is a outright lie. Serena never uttered such words. :o :rolleyes:Please. . .this isn't really about whether or not Serena said it. LOL! You know what's going on here.

Brooklyn90
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:16 PM
I hope so

Fedcup
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:24 PM
They have support groups for the type of denial you're currently displaying.

Alright maybe i can join Serana in this one ;)

Pureracket
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Alright maybe i can join Serana in this one ;)First of all, you have no proof that she actually said it, but obviously that won't stop your silly conjecture. Secondly and finally, your comments about her were based on wishful thinking and not fact. Anyone with fractures and torn ligaments would be out of the game.

What's really flattering to Serena, though, is the fact that you have assessed some lofty rationale to Serena domination that you wouldn't for a player that you actually liked(assuming that you are on this board with an actual fav and not to simply insult Serena like many others).

tennislover
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:30 PM

:rolls: :haha: post of the month :haha: :rolls:

supergrunt
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Why are there Serena haters? :confused: I can't possibly imagine why someone wouldn't like Serena! :sad:

Midnite Surfer
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:55 PM

Because she know she'll never dominate again like she did. Now people have a good idea about her tennis. She has only things to loose nothing to win.

Which planet are you living on? The only surface Henin could come close to Serena on was clay and even then it was very close. As a matter of fact it seems to me that the Belgians didn't start winning Slams until Serena and Venus was out with injuries. As a matter of fact, the Belgians weren't even making it into finals until the Williams sisters went out. As a matter of fact no one was making it to slam finals except the Williams sisters for a year or so, you can attempt to revise RECENT history all you want but it was all televised and recorded. You might want to go back and check a few of the matches. Don't worry, it won't take too long. Most of them were VERY short.

Stamp Paid
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:16 PM
Why are yall debating/commenting on this shit seriously without a source?

Oh, because it was Serena. Damn. I almost forgot.

Serena come back.

Fedcup
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:52 PM
First of all, you have no proof that she actually said it, but obviously that won't stop your silly conjecture. Secondly and finally, your comments about her were based on wishful thinking and not fact. Anyone with fractures and torn ligaments would be out of the game.

What's really flattering to Serena, though, is the fact that you have assessed some lofty rationale to Serena domination that you wouldn't for a player that you actually liked(assuming that you are on this board with an actual fav and not to simply insult Serena like many others).

Take it easy mate...I was not reacting on Serena's comment. I was reacting on a poster in this thread with the"domination" bullshit.

I'll stay with the fact that she had one domination year. But afterwoods the other ones (like the belgians) reached there level. If that's denial - ok than it's denial.
I have my opinion.

Fedcup
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Which planet are you living on? The only surface Henin could come close to Serena on was clay and even then it was very close. As a matter of fact it seems to me that the Belgians didn't start winning Slams until Serena and Venus was out with injuries. As a matter of fact, the Belgians weren't even making it into finals until the Williams sisters went out. As a matter of fact no one was making it to slam finals except the Williams sisters for a year or so, you can attempt to revise RECENT history all you want but it was all televised and recorded. You might want to go back and check a few of the matches. Don't worry, it won't take too long. Most of them were VERY short.

domination is on all four surfaces. Not on two or three.
And the belgians were at the beginning of their careers. They were upping there level.
You could see it already at clay that Venus and Serena weren't dismissing Henin anymore.
Now the belgians are at the top of their game.
The only thing I can say it's a pity Serena isn't their.

MrSerenaWilliams
Jul 7th, 2006, 07:53 PM
I just want her to come back....period!

Cator
Jul 7th, 2006, 07:55 PM
She should stop those quotes.

Right now I feel like she's all talk no action.

She will come back strong (I'm sure), but to be scared of her? Come on...

eugreene2
Jul 7th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Has anyone noticed that we haven't heard or seen of Serena lately. She must really be preparing herself. No news is good news in my opinion.

Couver
Jul 7th, 2006, 08:47 PM
So sad that people actually fall for this, and so sad that fans of active players still feel the need to discuss and bash a player who hasn't played for over 6 months! Serena still the most talked about player, even when Wimbledon's going on.

LH2HBH
Jul 7th, 2006, 08:52 PM
OBVIOUSLY - this is a speculative, self-indulgent post. People are really asking for a link here???? :rolleyes: :lol:

missclaret
Jul 7th, 2006, 08:53 PM
really.... serena always has plenty to say, lets see what she does on the tennis court when she returns. i dont think she will dominate the game the way she used to, other girls can match her power now, the game has not missed her.

junlee_vee
Jul 7th, 2006, 08:53 PM

That's funny coming from a fan of Justin...I mean Justine! :haha:

RJWCapriati
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:02 PM
I don't think she can handle Justine anymore - but we will see.

Pasta-Na
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:04 PM
i hope so

AkademiQ
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:05 PM
I don't think she can handle Justine anymore - but we will see.

Like we'll actually see a link where these quotes are attributed to Serena :rolleyes:

Carmen Mairena
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Serena, have you been talking to Sesil? :)

:haha:

Amazing! :rolls:

supergrunt
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Omg... First of all.. it wasn't all about the power...Davenport, Peirce, and Venus could match her power in 02-03... she was just better than the others... Secondly.. she can't handle Justine?!?!? :eek: Are you joking? The only reason that Justine has won so much is becuase she hasn't had to play Serena or Venus; she got lucky this year.. she looks good against the other girls becuase they are not Serena. Lastly, I highly doubt that she said that :rolleyes:

tennislover
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:05 PM

very true!
:haha:

Denise4925
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:18 PM
What do you think
I think you're full of shit and so is this thread. :rolleyes:

Denise4925
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:23 PM
Same as being terrified of Eleni's oversized head and unibrow :tape:

mykarma
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:24 PM
Ain't that the truth. :lol::lol::lol:

Denise4925
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:24 PM
Sam, aren't you a fan of Justine? :tape:

mykarma
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:26 PM
I think you're full of shit and so is this thread. :rolleyes:
:lol::lol::lol:

Denise4925
indeed.
Not as terrifying as make-up on Martina Nav. :scared: :bolt:

faste5683
This board is going insane :eek:

Venus, Justine, Serena, Martina, ...all multiple slam winners with tons of talent and exciting games. Jesus people - go on a date or something:rolleyes:

:wavey:

Denise4925
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Serena: "You know the one who has more GS titles and money than the rest of you. :lol: "

Denise4925
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:30 PM

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Wojtek
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:31 PM
Serena: "You know the one who has more GS titles and money than the rest of you. :lol: "

so what?

Denise4925
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:31 PM
and Justine said "call me when she wins a match!" :devil:
Call me when Kim beats Justine. :wavey:

Denise4925
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:34 PM
She should stop those quotes.

Right now I feel like she's all talk no action.

She will come back strong (I'm sure), but to be scared of her? Come on...
Where's the quote and where's it taken from? Do you just believe everything you read without knowing if it's true? :confused:

darrinbaker00
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:34 PM
This board is going insane :eek:

Venus, Justine, Serena, Martina, ...all multiple slam winners with tons of talent and exciting games. Jesus people - go on a date or something:rolleyes:

GOING insane, Ed? Come on, now. ;)

Wojtek
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:35 PM
Denise you're acting like small kid who lost best toy. Can you stop attacking everyone because of this stupid thread. You're looking foolish with all this posts

Denise4925
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:35 PM
really.... serena always has plenty to say, lets see what she does on the tennis court when she returns. i dont think she will dominate the game the way she used to, other girls can match her power now, the game has not missed her.
Another retard.

Denise4925
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:36 PM
so what?
So what, what?? :confused:

Wojtek
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:38 PM
So what, what?? :confused:

nothing like you :lol:

MH0861
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:38 PM
Serena has a lot to prove, but she's always been up for a challenge. I hope this comeback isn't marred with injuries like her past few have been and that she'll be back to stay this time. The tour needs to be spiced up!

Denise4925
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Denise you're acting like small kid who lost best toy. Can you stop attacking everyone because of this stupid thread. You're looking foolish with all this posts
And, you're looking foolish chiding me for posting in a thread, meant for posting comments. If you feel the need to admonish someone, see the thread starter. Otherwise, I'm free to post when and where I like and if you don't like it, go somewhere else. Idiot. :lol:

Denise4925
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:40 PM
nothing like you :lol:
:unsure: :retard:

faste5683
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:41 PM
GOING insane, Ed? Come on, now. ;)

No shit. Hey, you wanna fly out and play a set or two of singles tomorrow? Then we can play some mixed dubs and I'll treat you to dinner. Screw Wimbledon!

Denise4925
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:41 PM
Serena has a lot to prove, but she's always been up for a challenge. I hope this comeback isn't marred with injuries like her past few have been and that she'll be back to stay this time. The tour needs to be spiced up!
MH, you don't really think she made this comment without further proof than what this threadstarter/troll says she said, do you?

MH0861
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:42 PM
MH, you don't really think she made this comment without further proof than what this threadstarter/troll says she said, do you?

:lol: No way! I'm not that silly. I'm just making a general observation, if we're talking about the Serena Williams comeback in general.

Denise4925
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Hey Ed and Darrin, looks like the two of you are among the insane. :wavey:

darrinbaker00
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:43 PM
No shit. Hey, you wanna fly out and play a set or two of singles tomorrow? Then we can play some mixed dubs and I'll treat you to dinner. Screw Wimbledon!

Sounds great to me. I mean, since neither Williams sister is in the final, it obviously doesn't count, right? ;)

Denise4925
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:44 PM
:lol: No way! I'm not that silly. I'm just making a general observation, if we're talking about the Serena Williams comeback in general.
Yeah, but you and I both know that's not what this thread is about. I've had my say, so I'm out of here.

Denise4925
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:46 PM
Sounds great to me. I mean, since neither Williams sister is in the final, it obviously doesn't count, right? ;)
Wrong, Venus is in the mixed doubles final. :)

SAEKeithSerena
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:54 PM
serena:):):)

faste5683
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:58 PM

Exactly! This final is more like a dress rehersal, not reality ;)

Besides, it could be my sister in the final and I still rather hit tennis balls than "watch". (Thank God for Tivo). :eek:

darrinbaker00
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:31 PM
Exactly! This final is more like a dress rehersal, not reality ;)
Actually, given the two players involved, it's a skirt rehearsal, not a dress rehearsal.
Besides, it could be my sister in the final and I still rather hit tennis balls than "watch". (Thank God for Tivo). :eek:

Where I live, it'll be 6:00 AM PDT when Mlle. Mauresmo and Mme. Hardenne walk onto Centre Court tomorrow, so NBC has at least one captive viewer. I'm looking forward to seeing this match, because not only do both players come to the net during the match, they both know what they're doing once they get there.

Bounty Hunter
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:37 PM
What do you think

I think you needed some V-cash .... :lol:

BoucharDRules
Jul 8th, 2006, 02:03 PM
I think you needed some V-cash .... :lol:

Looks like you've been betting on Williams. :p :lol: