PDA

View Full Version : Its up to MoMo to save us from Armagedon

1handedwonder
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:37 AM
I am convinced that a win by henin-hardenne at wimby on sat will signal the end of the world, so i am praying that she does not win!1

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:58 AM
You have about 31 hours to live. Go spend on something useful ;)

SAEKeithSerena
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:03 AM
well i'm praying that amelie WILL

égalité
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:07 AM
DELIVER US FROM EVIL, AMELIE! Please.

dreamgoddess099
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:18 AM
I don't expect Amelie to step up and win, at times she can be just as much a pushover as Kim. Although she is a slam champion, she's never actually had to conquer her nerves to win championship point. There's nothing that leads me to believe she can do it. She would have been better off letting Sharapova win, at least she'd give Justine real fight.

-VSR-
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:20 AM
Well, we will see come Saturday. :)

SAEKeithSerena
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:06 AM
Go Amelie!!!!!!!!!!!

Seyz
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:31 AM
I never thought I would see the day where I would be rooting for Mauresmo to win.

forever_rafter
Jul 7th, 2006, 08:08 AM
Go Amelie!

Dexter
Jul 7th, 2006, 08:10 AM
Armageddon :drool: :bigclap: :hearts:

AjdeNate!
Jul 7th, 2006, 08:11 AM
Allez - nonpartisan cheering.

SelesFan70
Jul 7th, 2006, 08:20 AM
Justine in straight sets... 6-2, 6-4. :tape:

Dasha_
Jul 7th, 2006, 08:23 AM
Momo DID save us from Armagedon YESTERDAY!

Tomorrow, it will be the match between two great players, and better will win. No Armagedon.

Kunal
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:04 AM
lol....unfortunately i think justine will win.

shes a great player...but im not a fan

LostGlory
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:12 AM
I don't expect Amelie to step up and win, at times she can be just as much a pushover as Kim. Although she is a slam champion, she's never actually had to conquer her nerves to win championship point. There's nothing that leads me to believe she can do it. She would have been better off letting Sharapova win, at least she'd give Justine real fight.

Oh shutup...Bloody nonsense coming out of a fool 's mouth....

fifiricci
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:22 AM
lol....unfortunately i think justine will win.

shes a great player...but im not a fan

Ditto moi. I'm just hoping that Amelie will develop some big mental balls overnight :p . A little bit of my oh so cynical nature is still hoping for an Amelie breakthrough. As Amelie herself has said, let's hope that tomorrow's match can be settled on the basis of tennis merit, not "illness" or gamesmanship.

Go Amelie :devil:

vertigo
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:28 AM
Go Amelie

:angel: vs. :devil:

chris whiteside
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:34 AM
I really want Amelie to win and have a feeling it is her year.

However, if Justine does win it will not be the disaster it would have been if Amelie had not beaten that Russian person in the semis leaving us open to an even greater one.

I think something to bear in mind is that despite the wobbles Amelie came through against Myskina and the Sharapova, matches which even just a year ago I believe she would have lost.

Dementinator
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:41 AM
well thats true we have been delivered from Evil by the Screaming Banshee being removed from SW19 again ,so lets hope Momo can go all the way ,but ,I fear it wont happen ,Momo wont get away with the way she played in the Semi ,JHH will simply murder her sadly ,that said ,JHH did have her moments of frailty too ,so perhaps it can be done ,we will have to wait and see........ then Main thing is MS didnt win ,god help the universe it that creature had!! :lol:

forever_rafter
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Oh shutup...Bloody nonsense coming out of a fool 's mouth....

agree

:inlove:
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:54 AM
I suppose Momo is the lesser of 2 evils. :shrug: :devil:

FrenchY52
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:10 AM
Amélie Amélie Amélie kick the b////'s ass !

sapir1434
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:12 AM
Yes please just give it all Amelie!!! I can't wait

VivalaSeles
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:13 AM
Amélie Amélie Amélie kick the b////'s ass !

I didn't know you enjoyed being spanked :devil: :p

Meteor Shower
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:23 AM
Why so many people are so Anti-Justine here :shrug: :(

Sam L
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:28 AM
For me, the real evil is the Azzuri. So for me it's up to les bleus to deliver us from evil.

So it seems for many of us we're dependent on the nation of France to deliver us from evil this weekend.

Jeanne d'Arc, where art thou? : pray :

faste5683
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Why so many people are so Anti-Justine here :shrug: :(

Actually, there's a lot of Justine fans here. Most of us, however, are quietly anxious, waiting for the final. Hope it's a great one!

:wavey:

Yasmine
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:45 AM
Armagedon? :shrug: is that Juju's middle name or something:scratch: no I just don't get it :p

forever_rafter
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:48 AM
For me, the real evil is the Azzuri. So for me it's up to les bleus to deliver us from evil.

So it seems for many of us we're dependent on the nation of France to deliver us from evil this weekend.

Jeanne d'Arc, where art thou? : pray :

No way, Italy will win and there will be only one happy ending for French nation - Ame's Wimby victory. Forza Italia!

Dexter
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:02 AM
No way, Italy will win and there will be only one happy ending for French nation - Ame's Wimby victory. Forza Italia!actually it will be other way around :p