PDA

View Full Version : Maria Told Yuri To Stop

Tennisation
Jul 6th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Did anyone see that? After Maria won the second set against Momo, Momo took a bathroom break and they showed Maria at her seat, she looked really pissed off n then she looked over n said..."Dad, stop!" It seemed like she was saying that, anyone caught that?

watchdogfish
Jul 6th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Did anyone see that? After Maria won the second set against Momo, Momo took a bathroom break and they showed Maria at her seat, she looked really pissed off n then she looked over n said..."Dad, stop!" It seemed like she was saying that, anyone caught that?

I saw her mouthing something in the direction of her box but didn't get what she said

AllezCumonJiayou
Jul 6th, 2006, 08:50 PM
i was watching but didn't notice, good for her if she did say it

jacobruiz
Jul 6th, 2006, 08:51 PM
She wasn't pissed off. She was focusing on the match waiting for Amelie to come back from the bathroom.

I swear, some posters need to get a life.:rolleyes:

bis2806
Jul 6th, 2006, 08:53 PM
She wasn't pissed off. She was focusing on the match waiting for Amelie to come back from the bathroom.

Will you stop bashing posters to get a life????? When someone says Maria is pissed off, you blow up like a puffer fish.

TeaMMashA
Jul 6th, 2006, 08:56 PM
Will you stop bashing posters to get a life?????

Ha unlucky Jacob you got told to get a life by Bis now that is bad and very insulting! Its alot like getting called a cheating, diving, wanker by Cristiano Ronaldo!

hablo
Jul 6th, 2006, 08:56 PM
Ha ulcuky Jacob you got told to get a life by Bis now that is bad and very insulting! Its alot like getting called a cheating, diving, wanker by Cristiano Ronaldo!:spit:

Shenanigans
Jul 6th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Yuri seemed quite well behaved today, quite calm.

jacobruiz
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:02 PM
Will you stop bashing posters to get a life????? When someone says Maria is pissed off, you blow up like a puffer fish.

A "puffer fish"?:confused: Been watching Finding Nemo again, Bis?

You can't bash Maria with this one since it was Amelie who took the bathroom break so you come into the thread to bash Maria fans.:lol:

dizoo
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Maria fans sucks
most of them are blind

bis2806
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:19 PM
Maria fans sucks
most of them are blind

Period :)

TeaMMashA
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:20 PM

Oh thats why! :p

I should have known ;)

salvy41
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:21 PM
A "puffer fish"?:confused: Been watching Finding Nemo again, Bis?

You can't bash Maria with this one since it was Amelie who took the bathroom break so you come into the thread to bash Maria fans.:lol:
You got something against Finding Nemo?

Dasha_
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:22 PM

Wait, was this YOU telling people to get a life!?! :lol:

Natasc
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:23 PM
Oh thats why! :p

I should have known ;)
:lol:

Dasha_
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:23 PM

No, no Period. - Proven Fact. Amen.

TeaMMashA
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:25 PM
No, no Period. - Proven Fact. Amen.

lmao who the hell proved it! is the a special team on hand with a little statistics book and all Maria fan posts :lol:

Natasc
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:27 PM
uhhh.... now there is an statistics??
and Maria fans are the one to get a life...right!! :lol:

pimpie
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:37 PM

bis, you're so smart :hearts: I can't wait for the next maria thread that pops up and you bring out your sensible comments about maria :kiss:

jacobruiz
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:37 PM
You got something against Finding Nemo?

Crazed non-Maria fans.:shrug:

Dasha_
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:38 PM
lmao who the hell proved it!

You did, for sure, and some others, also. And you are still doing it with almost every single post.

TeaMMashA
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:40 PM
You did, for sure, and some others, also. And you are still doing it with almost every single post.

Exactly then that aint a proven fucking fact! :haha:

jacobruiz
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Wait, was this YOU telling people to get a life!?! :lol:

Yes - no way will you ever find me spending all this time and making so many posts just to bash a player, not to mention one who just got to the semis of a slam. It's obviously just your cup of tea, though.

Fabunny
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:47 PM
I saw her mouthing something in the direction of her box but didn't get what she said

I just check my TIVO for NBC's coverage of the match and Maria in fact looked annoyed, looked to her left and said STOP to someone, but it is not clear whom she was addressing

salvy41
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Crazed non-Maria fans.:shrug:
What? Crazed? And I'm not a fan, of anything. If anything you is the crazed one, isn't fan short for fanatic? Fanatics = well crazy

jacobruiz
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:51 PM
What? Crazed? And I'm not a fan, of anything. If anything you is the crazed one, isn't fan short for fanatic? Fanatics = well crazy

Why are you here?:rolleyes:

salvy41
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Why are you here?:rolleyes:
Man you overuse that rolleyes emoticon, give it a rest :rolleyes: . And I don't need to be a fan of a player to appreciate the game, there are players I prefer to others but I'm not a fan of any.

supergrunt
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:57 PM
Yeah i saw it... I also saw Yuri coaching Sharapova. :eek:

Derek.
Jul 6th, 2006, 10:01 PM

It did look like Maria said "STOP" to someone. Whether it was to Yuri or not, I don't know. But she did say something. No reason for you to go all crazy. :rolleyes:

Natasc
Jul 6th, 2006, 10:03 PM
alright....there we go again
most of the players make that
in fact, tennis is the only sport where the coach must remain in silence
once I heard that tennis organizations are already thinking in make official the "coaching"
and can u really understend what he is saying in russian??
or he was just making gestures and u presumed that??

Dasha_
Jul 6th, 2006, 10:04 PM
....... I also saw Yuri coaching Sharapova. :eek:

Really!?! That must be the first time ever............ :lol:

jacobruiz
Jul 6th, 2006, 10:09 PM
It did look like Maria said "STOP" to someone. Whether it was to Yuri or not, I don't know. But she did say something. No reason for you to go all crazy. :rolleyes:

How exactly am I "going all crazy"?:rolleyes: :yawn:

By disageeing with the poster who was criticising Maria's serious expression while she waited for the 3rd set? In that case, you have a pretty low tolerance for "crazy".

SAEKeithSerena
Jul 6th, 2006, 10:10 PM
..and she should, he's fucking annoying and doesn't coach by the rules. go maria!!!!!!!!

fufuqifuqishahah
Jul 6th, 2006, 10:41 PM
i'm starting to like maria but omg i really wanna shoot yuri. his intensity and spooky crooked sunglasses freak the f*** out of me

Dan23
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:10 AM
:lol:

i'm starting to like maria but omg i really wanna shoot yuri. his intensity and spooky crooked sunglasses freak the f*** out of meYuri's got new sunnies that are straight :lol:

CC
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:11 AM
Yuri is scary.

Stamp Paid
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:25 AM
death!!!!!!!!

Alicia Rocks
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:29 AM
:tape: :haha:

kabuki
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:31 AM
She certainly did say "Stop" to someone, although from my Tivo coverage it is not clear to whom. :shrug:

SharapovaFan16
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:32 AM
Holy Shit I Posted This Sooooooooooo Long Ago... Did Anyone Not Notice Fuck Shit Read People Stop With These Double Posts Thats Turn Into Maria Haters And Lovers Going At It With Each Other Jesus Fucking Christ Get Over This Crap!!!

Dan23
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:35 AM
Holy Shit I Posted This Sooooooooooo Long Ago... Did Anyone Not Notice Fuck Shit Read People Stop With These Double Posts Thats Turn Into Maria Haters And Lovers Going At It With Each Other Jesus Fucking Christ Get Over This Crap!!!
say again in english??

hablo
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:37 AM
say again in english??
I think he's upset cause he had started a thread about this earlier today and didn't get as many responses :tape:

SharapovaFan16
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:40 AM
no i just hate double posts... and then it turns into a thread about haters and lovers its just ewww hahaha a big piece of ewwwwww

Derek.
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:55 AM
How exactly am I "going all crazy"?:rolleyes: :yawn:

By disageeing with the poster who was criticising Maria's serious expression while she waited for the 3rd set? In that case, you have a pretty low tolerance for "crazy".

The "some posters need to get a life" line was not really necessary yet because no one really attacked her. :shrug:

perseus2006
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:28 AM
Maria fans sucks
most of them are blind

If blind, why would they be PovaPartisans?

Volcana
Jul 7th, 2006, 04:28 AM
I thought that was "Dad, slow down! I can't keep up with yor coaching hand signals."

Fabunny
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:05 AM
I thought that was "Dad, slow down! I can't keep up with yor coaching hand signals."
:lol: :lol:

Derek.
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:18 AM
Nice photoshopping! I can't recall the last time someone had such bad photoshopping skills as you. C-U-N-T. Go fantasize about Maria and stop cheating on your Ukranian girlfriend; she left you due to your demented penis.

Aww.. :awww: Poor Bis can't take a joke. :hug:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:40 AM

...leave Maria alone...it's been reiterated enough times, but I swear everytime she does something, all of her haters have a HIGH HOLY day. Dude...it's old....

dorkgirl
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:54 AM
When will you people stop shitting up threads? Filling them with nothing but your personal crap. Tennis? Remember it, people hitting balls? If you can't keep to the topic go post on myspace or something. I thought personal attacks were meant to be getting posters banned?

I have no idea why Sharapova was apparently telling him to stop, but i'm sure she can keep him in check if he's getting too.. enthusiastic.

Martian Stacey
Jul 7th, 2006, 07:19 AM
Doesn't she speak Russian with her Dad? :confused:

Kunal
Jul 7th, 2006, 07:30 AM
dang that poster up there is extreme

SelesFan70
Jul 7th, 2006, 08:09 AM
Yuri looked liked he was sedated or something to me. :shrug: Perhaps he and Maria had an argument before the match...

Maria: "I'm gonna serve and volley, or at least come in a lot and volley."

Yuri: "No! Stay on the baseline and make every shot a power shot!"

Maria: "I'm gonna be at the net, dad! I think I'll try my new slice, side winder forehand!"

:tape:

Thanks for costing me big time v-cash, Maria! :( :p

Although, really, Yuri always has a look on his face like he's smelling shit or something...which is quite fitting since he's comes off as a complete asshole.

SelesFan70
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:07 AM
death!!!!!!!!

death x 2 :lol:

mila_mail
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:48 AM
stop what???

can you say more

Neptune
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:13 AM
I don't think she said that,she was just talking with her father,nothing wrong!

SelesFan70
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:28 AM
:drool: http://www.theranter.com/forum/vBulletin/images/smilies/hitit.gifhttp://www.theranter.com/forum/vBulletin/images/smilies/hitit.gifhttp://www.theranter.com/forum/vBulletin/images/smilies/hitit.gif

:scared:

Mike_T
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:43 AM
stop what???

can you say moreYuri waving his semaphore flags.

Mike_T
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:45 AM
I don't think she said that,she was just talking with her father,nothing wrong!You’re being ironic? Because ‘just talking’ would be seen as coaching, and that is wrong.

Neptune
Jul 7th, 2006, 10:52 AM
You’re being ironic? Because ‘just talking’ would be seen as coaching, and that is wrong.

ok,coaching,but i'm pretty sure that everybody on the cour do it,but she's not very discreet,that's true!

Mike_T
Jul 7th, 2006, 11:50 AM
ok,coaching,but i'm pretty sure that everybody on the cour do it,but she's not very discreet,that's true! It’s Yuri who lacks discretion. No doubt the ‘shut up’ was to stop him getting caught again. A more discreet method would be for Maria to hide a phone/pda in her bag, to which Yuri could send text msg’s. She discretely fumbles in her bag at change-overs, to read msg’s like... ‘put Momo off by flashing more cleavage, Luv Yuri'.

~lollipop_girl~
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:24 PM
Maria fans sucks
most of them are blind
:awww:

RAA
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:16 PM
I just check my TIVO for NBC's coverage of the match and Maria in fact looked annoyed, looked to her left and said STOP to someone, but it is not clear whom she was addressing

Yes, I agree. I saw this clearly. she looked up and looked annoyed and definitely said STOP.

but not clear who it was to.

johnoo
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:20 PM
maybe he was shouting go on a potty break like Momo?

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:38 PM
:haha:

Is that really bis? :scared:

:haha:

Ewwwww ugly fucker isn't he? :lol: :lol:

Justine Fan
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:40 PM
I think he's upset cause he had started a thread about this earlier today and didn't get as many responses :tape:

:lol: Very dry ... like it :yeah:

Good luck for tomorrow.