PDA

View Full Version : And what about apologies…….

Dasha_
Jul 6th, 2006, 07:06 PM
From all you Sharapova fans who gave us bad reps and were talking bs and offending us, when we said that Sharapova doesn’t have a game to beat Amelie, that she will not win Wimbledon, etc.

You were blind, and we were right.

It’s about time you apology and stop doing that. You can love her and cheer for her, but you can’t attack people who say the truth – she is not that good.

SharapovaFan16
Jul 6th, 2006, 07:08 PM
I wasn't one of those Sharapova fans, but I'll apologize on their behalf... for those of you who did that man up our girl lost.

faboozadoo15
Jul 6th, 2006, 07:10 PM
oh shut the fuck up. you're a waste of space. no one owes you anything. i know YOU'VE been wrong before.

I personally don't neg rep people hardly at all, so i doubt i'm who you're talking about, but still.

the truth is that sharapova IS that good. i don't really care what your opinion is. sharapova showed today she DOES have the game to beat mauresmo, mauresmo just stepped it up.

it took mauresmo 4 semifinals to get to the final, why can't you just be happy? sharapova has made the semi's 3 times already, and she's only played it 4 times!

theme of the post: SHUT THE FUCK UP.

and congrats mauresmo ;)

mboyle
Jul 6th, 2006, 07:20 PM
From all you Sharapova fans who gave us bad reps and were talking bs and offending us, when we said that Sharapova doesn’t have a game to beat Amelie, that she will not win Wimbledon, etc.

It’s about time you apology and stop doing that. You can love her and cheer for her, but you can’t attack people who say the truth – she is not that good.

It wasn't what you said; it was how you said it. One must try always to be diplomatic on a public forum, and sometimes we fail and must be corrected. I'm not saying you personally did this, because I don't particularly remember your posts. Regardless, I think Maria DOES have the game to beat Amelie. I think Amelie was far too good today. She was literally perfect in the first set, and was nearly perfect in the third.

UDACHi
Jul 6th, 2006, 07:21 PM
I love when people generalize by saying 'Sharapova Fans'. :kiss:

Dasha_
Jul 6th, 2006, 07:23 PM
:kiss:

:smooch:

bis2806
Jul 6th, 2006, 07:24 PM
And to add, they were especially mentally blind.

manu32
Jul 6th, 2006, 07:30 PM

and "amelie"???

are you swiss????

i don't like both ....not nice people indeed.....but you could say maria and mauresmo??????

UDACHi
Jul 6th, 2006, 07:30 PM
:smooch:

Don't be an asshole and take what I say out of context. I think it's a bit rude to come at all Sharapova fans when some did not say a word.

FrenchY52
Jul 6th, 2006, 07:31 PM
99% of them are the same ones so you're probably an exception :confused:

bis2806
Jul 6th, 2006, 07:35 PM
99% of them are the same ones so you're probably an exception :confused:

:haha:

Marshmallow
Jul 6th, 2006, 07:58 PM
I agree, good post. All we try to do, is disllusion her obessed fans... to help them, and we get abuse hurled at us (a la faboozadoo15 in thsi thread).

She got exposed today by Amelie.. even Tracy Austin, her former number one fan, made fun. Her volleys :tape:

Stingray
Jul 6th, 2006, 08:03 PM
OK fair point but down downtalk sharapova like she didn't have a chance. A few less errors in the final set and she could have won. It was not delusional to say she had the game to beat Amelie or that she could win Wimbledon because she could have. Respect for both players please.

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 6th, 2006, 08:07 PM

http://www.parm.net/b3ta/bandwagon.jpg

LH2HBH
Jul 6th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Here's your apology - It'll happen again

http://www.tennislifemagazine.com/news-updates/04-News-Archive/04-Wimbledon/images/07-03l.gif

SAEKeithSerena
Jul 6th, 2006, 08:14 PM
geez what a stupid thread. as fans of both, we're gonna get bad-repped sometimes, deal with it.

Carmen Mairena
Jul 6th, 2006, 08:38 PM

I can't understand how a human being can be a "Sharapova Fan"... :shrug:

Maybe I'm a retard? :retard: Probably... :woohoo:

Maria lost, it's a red letter day! Let's celebrate! :banana: