PDA

View Full Version : Psychic picks Amelie over Justine

Reuchlin
Jul 6th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Hello all,

You may remember my post about seeing a psychic RE: the Kim vs. Justine match. When I confronted the psychic about her inability to foretell the SF correctly, she told me that, in fact, she WAS correct in her prediction for the ladies SF. Kim did upset Justine the psychic claimed, and as evidence of that she pointed to the fact that they did not kiss at net, like at Roland Garros (something about Kim yelling "come-on" on Justine's errors).

Nonetheless she offered to give me a free reading of the women's final, in which she said that Amelie Mauresmo will be the 2006 Lady's Wimbledon Champion.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/jujuandmomofan/cleowaterfalldone3.jpg

lucashg
Jul 6th, 2006, 05:12 PM
I guess Amelie then will upset Justine by not congratulate nor compliment her in her runner-up speech. Allez Justine! :devil:

DragonFlame
Jul 6th, 2006, 06:01 PM
LMAO :lol: i love the accuracy of your psychic ;)

Reuchlin
Jul 6th, 2006, 07:54 PM
she can't be beat

-jenks-
Jul 6th, 2006, 07:56 PM
GOO MOMO!! (i never thought i would say that! :lol: )

SAEKeithSerena
Jul 6th, 2006, 07:56 PM
lol.......this thread.

we don't need a psychic to let us know that amelie will win. she is determined as EVER.

Cris Senior
Jul 6th, 2006, 08:39 PM
ONly morons belive in psychics..go away

manu32
Jul 6th, 2006, 08:41 PM
i don't want to kiss henin or mauresmo......

hablo
Jul 6th, 2006, 08:43 PM
and who the hell cares ? (except yourself, of course) :haha::tape:

tennnisfannn
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:02 PM
I saw the same psychic and she assured me that sadly for justine she had only a 50% chance of winning coz amelie had the other 50%, perhaps she got it right this time.

Justine Fan
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:33 PM
Amelie will definitely win. Allez Amelie :devil:

Mightymirza
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:35 PM
:lol: OMG look at ur psychic...:lol:

Mother_Marjorie
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:36 PM
Hello all,

You may remember my post about seeing a psychic RE: the Kim vs. Justine match. When I confronted the psychic about her inability to foretell the SF correctly, she told me that, in fact, she WAS correct in her prediction for the ladies SF. Kim did upset Justine the psychic claimed, and as evidence of that she pointed to the fact that they did not kiss at net, like at Roland Garros (something about Kim yelling "come-on" on Justine's errors).

Nonetheless she offered to give me a free reading of the women's final, in which she said that Amelie Mauresmo will be the 2006 Lady's Wimbledon Champion.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ceze
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:36 PM
and who the hell cares ? (except yourself, of course) :haha::tape::spit: :rolls:

Drake1980
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:37 PM
:lol: OMG

Shenanigans
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:38 PM

Well Ana, Nastya and Maria all kissed Amélie, obviously they have better taste than you!!!

MinnyGophers
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:40 PM
They both look... a bit horrible... on that picture :lol:
Shrinking will do that to you!

sapir1434
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:47 PM
I'm sure they both don't really want to kiss you too :devil:

Helen Lawson
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:55 PM
Miss Cleo!!!! I really miss her. I remember when The Smoking Gun blew the lid off "Jamaican Shaman" Miss Cleo with the headline, "Miss Cleo is a Valley Girl" meaning Miss Cleo was born in California. Mom was from California and dad from Texas, so it wasn't like she was second generation Jamaican Shaman either! And Miss Cleo is old enough to have "negro" on her birth certificate. :tape:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/cleo1.html

Reuchlin
Jul 6th, 2006, 10:55 PM
Miss Cleo!!!! I really miss her. I remember when The Smoking Gun blew the lid off "Jamaican Shaman" Miss Cleo with the headline, "Miss Cleo is a Valley Girl" meaning Miss Cleo was born in California. Mom was from California and dad from Texas, so it wasn't like she was second generation Jamaican Shaman either! And Miss Cleo is old enough to have "negro" on her birth certificate. :tape:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/cleo1.html

That still does not take away from Miss Cleo's match-predicting powers!

Reuchlin
Jul 8th, 2006, 01:08 AM
I just got a call from my psychic again--and she has confirmed that Amelie will be the 2006 Wimbledon Lady's Champion! It is written in the STARS :)

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jul 8th, 2006, 02:00 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha: Pagliacci, up to the same tricks again huh?

Ceze
Jul 8th, 2006, 02:04 AM
I'm sure they both don't really want to kiss you too :devil::haha: :yeah:

hablo
Jul 8th, 2006, 03:03 AM
Well Ana, Nastya and Maria all kissed Amélie, obviously they have better taste than you!!!
So true! :haha:

Derek.
Jul 8th, 2006, 03:10 AM
Hello all,

*death*

That picture! :spit:

MinnyGophers
Jul 8th, 2006, 03:30 AM
I just got a call from my psychic again--and she has confirmed that Amelie will be the 2006 Wimbledon Lady's Champion! It is written in the STARS :)

Man, that's quite a psychic you have. She even makes follow up calls!!! FOR FREE. :eek:

Reuchlin
Jul 8th, 2006, 04:33 AM
Man, that's quite a psychic you have. She even makes follow up calls!!! FOR FREE. :eek:
Ya, she's great.
want her number?

Pasta-Na
Jul 8th, 2006, 05:13 AM
ask her for the winning lotto numbers :angel:

henin, sure win! :banana:

MinnyGophers
Jul 8th, 2006, 05:29 AM
Ya, she's great.
want her number?

Hmm not really... I have my own psychic abilities... I can tell when IT's RAINING!!! :angel:

pav
Jul 8th, 2006, 11:24 AM
Look. I'm a Psycho and I pick Juju over what's hername:fiery:

Mike_T
Jul 8th, 2006, 11:37 AM
I’m also a Medium (it says so on my underpants), and when I gaze into my crystal ball it tells me a French speaking lesbian is going to win :scratch:

Justine Fan
Jul 8th, 2006, 11:53 AM
I’m also a Medium (it says so on my underpants), and when I gaze into my crystal ball it tells me a French speaking lesbian is going to win :scratch:

From what I've heard around Essex, you're only a small :D :devil: and even then they were being kind! ;)

Marcus Jordan
Jul 8th, 2006, 11:57 AM
Hello all,

:)

Dexter
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:46 PM
Good jinx :D

flyingmachine
Jul 8th, 2006, 12:48 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
It could be another Allez who will won that since both speaks allez too. :haha:

raquel
Jul 8th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Good jinx :D
I'd say good psychic ;)
Great prediction :)

Derek.
Jul 8th, 2006, 05:19 PM

:eek: You're good!

MinnyGophers
Jul 8th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Okay I want the phone number of that psychic now.

Ceze
Jul 8th, 2006, 09:57 PM
Okay I want the phone number of that psychi now.me too :lol:

hablo
Jul 8th, 2006, 10:04 PM
So the jinx thread didn't work :devil::banana::aparty:

oakkao
Jul 8th, 2006, 10:07 PM
So the jinx thread didn't work :devil::banana::aparty:
I was thinking about YOU during this match!! :lol: :lol: sooo happy Momo won!!! :hearts: What a year she has had! :eek: :eek: Happy for her!! She deserves it! :bounce: :D :worship:

hablo
Jul 8th, 2006, 10:08 PM
I was thinking about YOU during this match!! :lol: :lol: sooo happy Momo won!!! :hearts: What a year she has had! :eek: :eek: Happy for her!! She deserves it! :bounce: :D :worship:
:awww: I'm extatic, still can't believe she actually won :lol::aparty:

Ceze
Jul 8th, 2006, 10:11 PM
:awww: I'm extatic, still can't believe she actually won :lol::aparty:I'm sure machinXY aka manu32 can't believe it either :lol: Where is he btw? :confused: :devil:

Reuchlin
Jul 8th, 2006, 10:29 PM
See, I (or rather my psychic) told you all who was gonna win! Congrats MOMO, looks like it was really written in the stars :).

hablo
Jul 8th, 2006, 10:35 PM
I'm sure machinXY aka manu32 can't believe it either :lol: Where is he btw? :confused: :devil:
il n'y a que Franck, parmi les momohaters, qui a des couilles :lol::shrug:

Ceze
Jul 8th, 2006, 10:40 PM
il n'y a que Franck, parmi les momohaters, qui a des couilles :lol::shrug:c'est vrai il m'épate Franch :yeah: Un autre aussi m'a surpris dans une autre thread (tard~tard) ;) Mais j'en attends pas autant de machin chose truc :lol: