PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Interview by JUJU on ESPN2 just now.

treufreund
Jul 6th, 2006, 04:50 PM
justine said that "kim is very hard to beat when she is in confidence" and that they have both produced a high level at the same time. She also said that in 2001 Venus played too well and that she was not really close to winning that match. She seemed to have a genuine peace and joy about her and said that "the day that I will sleep 9 hours before a final I will for sure lose"

Derek.
Jul 6th, 2006, 04:52 PM
It was a good one. :) Makes me like Justine a bit more. :hug:

Cator
Jul 6th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Why do you think it's bad to sleep 9 hours before a final?

Lady
Jul 6th, 2006, 04:53 PM
justine said that "kim is very hard to beat when she is in confidence" and that they have both produced a high level at the same time. She also said that in 2001 Venus played too well and that she was not really close to winning that match. She seemed to have a genuine peace and joy about her and said that "the day that I will sleep 9 hours before a final I will for sure lose"

Oh yeah, that sleep situation, she surely would. ;)

treufreund
Jul 6th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Why do you think it's bad to sleep 9 hours before a final?

because it would mean that she is too relaxed and does not really care.

No.1Hingis
Jul 6th, 2006, 04:57 PM
I would put some pills in her glass .. tomorrow night... hehe!!! I guess she even can WIN it.. her level of confidence is too high...

Billy Moonshine
Jul 6th, 2006, 06:07 PM
yeah she came across really well. Calm, smiley and chilled.
When the interviewer said that maybe on saturday she might join an elite group of players to win the career slam, she shrugged a little and glanced up sideways, as if she could not quite believe it. That was my interpretation anyway!