PDA

View Full Version : Alicia's web site

Alicia Molik
Jul 3rd, 2006, 12:24 AM
Well lack of website really. Does anyone know why she doesnt have an official site?

I would be interested as im MD of a web development company and have an extensive portfolio of sites for companies, bands etc. Would really love to design something official but would have no idea how to contact her management company. :(

Are there many unofficial sites either? I've only seen the one which admittedly is a nice little site with some good pics. :bounce:

Dont think my 2nd fave player (Sveta) has an official site either :(

ohgollymissmolik
Jul 3rd, 2006, 12:04 PM
Her manager is Lisa Chaffey from Octagen in Melbourne. They're in Sth Melb and their number is listed in white pages. Give her a try! Good luck! Al definately deserves a great site.

Alicia Molik
Jul 3rd, 2006, 01:36 PM
Her manager is Lisa Chaffey from Octagen in Melbourne. They're in Sth Melb and their number is listed in white pages. Give her a try! Good luck! Al definately deserves a great site.

I couldnt find her through the white pages but I used the name and area and have found her manager along with phone number, address and email address. Also noticed that Alicia does have a website registered but it's never had any content.

Aussie_Kim
Jul 15th, 2006, 06:41 AM
ANY FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THE PAGE. I THINK IT WAS WWW.ALICIAMOLIK.NET (http://www.ALICIAMOLIK.NET) OR .COM OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT IS REGSITERED. IN 2004- I REMEMBER - THERE WEAS A PAGE UP SAYING COMING SOON. AND i WOULD CHECK OFTEN BUT NOTHING EVER HAPPENED WITH IT.