PDA

View Full Version : :sad:

Elske
May 29th, 2002, 07:13 AM
from the bbc-website:

"Finally, don't be surprised to see Lindsay Davenport call it a day in the not so distant future.

Sources close to her have revealed that her knee is not healing as fast as predicted and that she could even miss the entire 2002 season. "

:eek: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
let's hope this isn't true :(

vicki
May 29th, 2002, 10:23 AM
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:sad: :sad: :sad:

My favourite site:

www.lindsayonline.org

beckl
May 29th, 2002, 10:58 AM
teddy plz delete this thread, it makes me sad even to think about never seeing linds again, if it is true, then post, but not now.
:(

Maajken
May 29th, 2002, 12:56 PM
BBC what a bunch of crap!

She'll be back and thats it :)

Kelly
May 29th, 2002, 01:27 PM
this is not the sort of news i needed today.....i am feeling really shitty as it is and this has just took the biscuit.....i hope this is not true....i mean shes been seen out and about at lakers games and stuff.....that junior tennis thing....its not true its not true..i am now officially loosing the plot...god my mind is so fucked up.....

Nikki
May 29th, 2002, 01:48 PM
If it was true why would she confirm she will play at eastbourne when she has no intentions to. Its unlike her to say she will play knowing that she won't.

Lindsayfan
May 29th, 2002, 09:19 PM
mary joe told that Lindsay will be back for Wimbledon and i believe in her.she is her bestfriend and she cannot lie.

c2
May 30th, 2002, 02:40 AM
Sorry but I think the BBC is full of c***. Lindsay told Mary Jo she was healing well and shooting for Eastbourne just two weeks ago!! Why would that suddenly have changed? I think they just had some space they needed to fill :mad: :mad: :fiery: :fiery:

jacs
May 30th, 2002, 02:47 AM
WE WANT YOU BACK LINDSAY!

lindanndave
May 30th, 2002, 08:09 AM
I did a quick search on the BBC site and couldn't find the quote at all. I think someone's stirring.

Elske
May 30th, 2002, 03:16 PM
well i don't believe it cos it all sounded pretty positive in her interview at that game, but if you think i made this up, here is the link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport/low/english/tennis/french_open/newsid_2013000/2013103.stm

c2
May 30th, 2002, 09:18 PM
I did some checking and did you know? BBC stands for Bunch of Bull C*** . (at least where this story is concerned! ;) I've decided... it can't be true! I won't let it be true :) :D