PDA

View Full Version : What's happening to my PM box?

the cat
May 29th, 2002, 12:16 AM
I have gotten several notices recently telling me that my inbox is full. I used to keep about 30 or so messages in there. Then I gradually started to delete some. Now I'm down to 16.

Kisha tried to send me a pm tonight. Then I check my email, and I see 14 messages about my inbox being full. All 14 messages said the same thing. Kisha tried to send...

I used to get 1 message that my inbox was full. But why 14? This happened the other day when Tennischick tried to PM me. Instead of one message about my inbox being full, there were many messages saying the same thing. Tennischick tried to send...

How many Pm's are we allowed to keep?

And why I am getting 14 identical messages in my email telling me that my PM box is full? Is someone goofing with me?

Any help would be appreciated! :kiss:

Vanity
May 29th, 2002, 12:29 AM
Yes, I tried to PM you cat and I got the same thing, saying your box was full.

Julie
May 29th, 2002, 03:02 AM
Did you clear your sent messages folder and the pm tracking one also - i believe they also count towards your total. And lots of people tend to forget to spring clean there ;)

I have no idea why you got 14 messages to say it was full though :o - maybe they like oyu - ;) hehe

:wavey:

per4ever
May 29th, 2002, 06:54 AM
lots of people also forget that you only see the PM's of the last 30 days. Change that setting so you can see all PM's and delete them :)

Kisha
May 29th, 2002, 11:40 AM
i tried to send you one again and you are still full!:mad::) :) :)

the cat
May 29th, 2002, 12:01 PM
I just deleted 63 messages from Sent Items. Will that open up more room?

And should I delete from Message Tracking? But I don't see a delete button. So how can I delete them? Sorry Kisha! :sad:

the cat
May 29th, 2002, 02:53 PM
And I just went to Message Tracking and deleted 41 messages. I hope I'm in the clear for awhile! :D