PDA

View Full Version : Tell us our dreams Off-Topic thread

Neptune
Jun 26th, 2006, 11:39 AM
I have no dream in my mind for the moment but maybe that can be funny if we tell ourselves our dreams,some are horrible,some are funny and even the ashamed one,what do you think about it?

p.s:sorry if i did mystakes

Veeko
Jun 26th, 2006, 11:58 AM
I have a dream.It is going overseas.I enjoy foreign lifeway.When people are young,parents often hope they go out and do the thiing what the people like,but in our country,when people are young,partents ofter let they stay at home,and do the thing what parents like.I don't think it's good for us to grow up,it may restrict people minds.So i like foreign lifeway better.I had read some books about foreign lifeway.It's interesting and i like it so much.I hope i can go abroad and experience.But now i am young,and my family is not very rich .If i want to go abroad,it will be very difficult.But i think if i can study hard,i can go overseas one day.And i also want to make foreign friends,i want to talk with them to improve my English and know more about foreign lifeway.

My English is so-so,not very good.In my school-life,i can talk with my classmates in English well,but when i talk to foreign,i am tense,and i can't talk with them.The first,they speak so fast,i can't hear so clearly.the second,my spoken is not very good,i can't describe what i want to say.So i often make many mistakes.I hope i can talk with them well next time.I know the best way is praticing speaking English.So i work harder and harder,i hope i can get a harvest.

I like tennis and football,my dream is going to watch a match in locale.I've never watched a match in locale,i think watching a match in locale is very exciting,so i hope i can do that.I can cheer for my team and so on.
In five or six months,i will grauate from middle school.I hope to go to a key high school.

These are my dreams when i am in the age of fifteen.

Neptune
Jun 26th, 2006, 12:46 PM
I have a dream.It is going overseas.I enjoy foreign lifeway.When people are young,parents often hope they go out and do the thiing what the people like,but in our country,when people are young,partents ofter let they stay at home,and do the thing what parents like.I don't think it's good for us to grow up,it may restrict people minds.So i like foreign lifeway better.I had read some books about foreign lifeway.It's interesting and i like it so much.I hope i can go abroad and experience.But now i am young,and my family is not very rich .If i want to go abroad,it will be very difficult.But i think if i can study hard,i can go overseas one day.And i also want to make foreign friends,i want to talk with them to improve my English and know more about foreign lifeway.

My English is so-so,not very good.In my school-life,i can talk with my classmates in English well,but when i talk to foreign,i am tense,and i can't talk with them.The first,they speak so fast,i can't hear so clearly.the second,my spoken is not very good,i can't describe what i want to say.So i often make many mistakes.I hope i can talk with them well next time.I know the best way is praticing speaking English.So i work harder and harder,i hope i can get a harvest.

I like tennis and football,my dream is going to watch a match in locale.I've never watched a match in locale,i think watching a match in locale is very exciting,so i hope i can do that.I can cheer for my team and so on.
In five or six months,i will grauate from middle school.I hope to go to a key high school.

These are my dreams when i am in the age of fifteen.
I was thinking about the dreams that you may have during the night,but we can tell our dreams that we get in the daily life also
My goal is to be a lawyer but not yet for the moment,i'm only in the second level,if we can say like that because in France,people who are 17-18 have to pass a general exam to move in the next class(we call that "the bac") and if you get it,you can go the the university,so for me,the university of law. I will pass my exams the next year,now i'm in holidays.they have different sections for doing different jobs,and if you want to go to the university of law,you have to be in the general section(which,if we can say that,the most difficult,then you have the technological section,nothing to see with the computers,it's just a word)
so(it's very complicated :lol: )you have different branchs,the scientific branch,the literary branch and the economic one.i'm in the economic branch,so i study the economics,the french(literature,but only for the past year because i passed my exams in literature this year, like every pupils in france,it's called "anticipated test" and you have also biology test when you are only in economic branch,that's clear?? :lol: ),i study english and spanish,maths,history and geographic,and to finish sport.
now,it's only a question of coefficient,i have a very important coef for maths and economy (x5;x7).
but to be honest,the economics branch is the more difficult,because we are big coefficients for each subject.so,i will pass my exams the next year in the economic branch and i hope to have it!!!! :)
so,then,i can go to the university,but to study correctly is very expensive in france like in the others countries i suppose :rolleyes: and,me too,i'm in the middle class so it's hard to do what you really want be,my parents always said that they will paid my studies so,that's a good point :D
i want also tu study in a foreign country(certainly in england!)
that's all,i hope that you will undertsand my explications,because i have to improve my english,i was not very cleary in some parts :sad:

Veeko
Jun 26th, 2006, 02:14 PM
I was thinking about the dreams that you may have during the night,but we can tell our dreams that we get in the daily life also
My goal is to be a lawyer but not yet for the moment,i'm only in the second level,if we can say like that because in France,people who are 17-18 have to pass a general exam to move in the next class(we call that "the bac") and if you get it,you can go the the university,so for me,the university of law. I will pass my exams the next year,now i'm in holidays.they have different sections for doing different jobs,and if you want to go to the university of law,you have to be in the general section(which,if we can say that,the most difficult,then you have the technological section,nothing to see with the computers,it's just a word)
so(it's very complicated :lol: )you have different branchs,the scientific branch,the literary branch and the economic one.i'm in the economic branch,so i study the economics,the french(literature,but only for the past year because i passed my exams in literature this year, like every pupils in france,it's called "anticipated test" and you have also biology test when you are only in economic branch,that's clear?? :lol: ),i study english and spanish,maths,history and geographic,and to finish sport.
now,it's only a question of coefficient,i have a very important coef for maths and economy (x5;x7).
but to be honest,the economics branch is the more difficult,because we are big coefficients for each subject.so,i will pass my exams the next year in the economic branch and i hope to have it!!!! :)
so,then,i can go to the university,but to study correctly is very expensive in france like in the others countries i suppose :rolleyes: and,me too,i'm in the middle class so it's hard to do what you really want be,my parents always said that they will paid my studies so,that's a good point :D
i want also tu study in a foreign country(certainly in england!)
that's all,i hope that you will undertsand my explications,because i have to improve my english,i was not very cleary in some parts :sad:

when i saw your reply,i remembered what my teacher told us,she said"what do you think that the foreigners study?Do you think it easy to study?"Everyone said"We don't know",and then my teacher told us an article,she said"if you think your study is very difficult,and what about the foreigners?they study more difficult,foreign countries are developed,so their students are very hard.Please don't think that you are very difficult,when you think like that,please think of the foreigners."so after i see this,i know that how difficult your study!:p

Lawer is a good job,before i have this idea,but i think i am more interested in English,so i give up this idea,make up my mind to learn English,now i am still improving it,i hope i can do it better and better.Now i am just in the middle school,i have 7 subjects,everyday i was very busy in them,so sometimes i hate to study,but i have to do it,now i have finished my last exam in middle scholl,on september i may go to high school,and it will take me 3 years,and then i may go to college,that's my plan.of course,my parents often say"No matter how difficult we are ,we will pay your studies"i see i see,but i don't want to see if my parents are so difficult for me,i am a little worried i think.

Maybe i can understand what you said,your English is quite good i think,not too bad,i often make many english mistakes:mad:

Go overseas is my biggest dream forever:bounce:

Neptune
Jun 26th, 2006, 04:02 PM
go out of my country is,also for me,a big dream,i work for that,i try to improve my english which is better when i talk it.when i wrote i do some stupid mistakes,especially because i don't have the basis of vocabulary and grammar,so,that my worst nightmare.i hate maths,seriously,who love this subject? :lol: i understand what nicole said about maths because,also for me it's always a struggle and most of the time,i do wrong even if sometimes,i have a good appreciation by my teacher.so,when you see that the coefficient of this subject is x5,aie aie :) it's will be very hard for me the next year but as i don't love it i don't make any efforts,so with patience,i can do well.
i really want to leave my country and see others culture and the different habits of people all aroud the world,especially i want to visit the usa and asia and also africa,lol,all the different parts of the world,but,for that,you need much money,and for the moment,it's impossible for me,but when i will got this money on working,it's will be all right,i study for that,i hope to get a grant for being in foreign country to study one year over there
the level of schooling in france is not as hard as you say but i don't the level of schooling in china

Veeko
Jun 27th, 2006, 08:21 AM
go out of my country is,also for me,a big dream,i work for that,i try to improve my english which is better when i talk it.when i wrote i do some stupid mistakes,especially because i don't have the basis of vocabulary and grammar,so,that my worst nightmare.i hate maths,seriously,who love this subject? :lol: i understand what nicole said about maths because,also for me it's always a struggle and most of the time,i do wrong even if sometimes,i have a good appreciation by my teacher.so,when you see that the coefficient of this subject is x5,aie aie :) it's will be very hard for me the next year but as i don't love it i don't make any efforts,so with patience,i can do well.
i really want to leave my country and see others culture and the different habits of people all aroud the world,especially i want to visit the usa and asia and also africa,lol,all the different parts of the world,but,for that,you need much money,and for the moment,it's impossible for me,but when i will got this money on working,it's will be all right,i study for that,i hope to get a grant for being in foreign country to study one year over there
the level of schooling in france is not as hard as you say but i don't the level of schooling in china

hehe,:lol: math,i don't like it either,but it's an important subject here,some Chinese learn it quite well,especailly the boys,if you learn it well,you will find it interesting,but the question that we didn't learn it well,so we aren't interested in it,but i think Chinese people do it better.

I hope that our dream can come true,so let's work harder so that we can achieve our dream!:bounce:

Come on we two:lol: !