PDA

View Full Version : Wimbledon

broncosven
Jun 24th, 2006, 12:14 AM
Sammy plays Micheala Krajicek in the first round

quite a hard task (she just beat dementiava) but you are awesome on grass and hopefully bring your A game

GOOD LUCK !!

louloubelle
Jun 24th, 2006, 11:49 PM
Hi bronco, :wavey: don't share your optimism, I don't think Sam's got the hang of grass yet. It took Alicia a while, it'll be the same for Sam.

Don't think Sam will get through this one, Krajicek is playing well. Then the next rnd, Mauresmo which she got double bagelled the last time :eek: !

But there is always the doubles :D

Andy.
Jun 27th, 2006, 11:58 PM
Well Sami is second on court 13 tomorow which is a show court so we might get to see it. Good luck Sami

aussy89
Jun 28th, 2006, 08:01 AM
Go Sammy

aussie_fan
Jun 28th, 2006, 09:34 AM
I just hope this gets shown on tv tonight to see where she's going wrong with this form of hers lately. I think she will struggle but i'm hoping sam can somehow pull it off. Try with a good serve and volley game tonight, maybe it might work.

jas_aussie
Jun 28th, 2006, 10:23 AM
Sammy needs to attack heaps!!! and don't let krajicek get into the match!!!

aussie_fan
Jun 28th, 2006, 06:06 PM
:worship: Sammy you played so well, i'm really proud of you. Most of the match was shown and you outplayed her. Well done, now see if you can beat the world's no.1 :)

*timtams*
Jun 28th, 2006, 07:27 PM
Anyone able to tape any of sammys matches, there is no way that they will get shown over here in :rain: uk, just because all we get to see is crap henman matches, (i realise he's out already) YAY, but this has never stopped the BBC showing repeats and thousands of interviews etc, when really they should be concentrating on others :fiery:

All in all.... anyone record match vs krajicek????
xx *becks*

miss_molik
Jun 28th, 2006, 10:22 PM
Wooooo! She Beat Krajicek!!! :D Now Mauresmo.... :unsure:

broncosven
Jun 28th, 2006, 11:18 PM
Great Match

i watched it but didnt tape it (sorry *becks*)

Good Luck vs Amile next round - certainly tough but Sam has her chance here !!