lemon
May 28th, 2002, 02:00 PM
you have 2 min. to get in if you want to

lemon
May 28th, 2002, 02:01 PM
1 min

lemon
May 28th, 2002, 02:25 PM
LOL! i'm in the chat right now and it's funny how they (dani and others) go around certian questions so they can't be quoted on the topic

EVAspeed
May 28th, 2002, 03:51 PM
transcripts? i put in a couple questions. i passed out and went to bed. i wanna know if any of my q's got answered.

lemon
May 28th, 2002, 06:22 PM
I dont think so but go to here: http://heroes.sanex.net/us/ and click on the sanex live chat button. Click on the previous chats bar and choose daniela hantuchova

lemon
May 28th, 2002, 06:23 PM
WAIT EVAspeed you got one asking about her outfits

EVAspeed
May 28th, 2002, 09:49 PM
thanks for the link. :)

Martian Martin
May 28th, 2002, 11:39 PM
I was there too, but none of my questions got asked. It would have been good if it had lasted another 15-20 minutes, because not that many questions got asked, by the time Daniela's answers were typed in.
But it was still quite good, I just wish it had been longer.

Cassius
May 29th, 2002, 08:23 AM
LEMON-ICE, I clicked on the link and clicked on 'Previous Live Chats' and Daniela wasn't on the list.
The list is:
Dokic
Henin
Mauresmo
Montolio
Pierce
Raymond
Sanchez-Vicario
Seles
S Williams
Where can I see Daniela's chat?

cp16
May 29th, 2002, 08:27 AM
http://www.rolandgarros-chat.com/us/transcript/chat28_05.html

Cassius
May 29th, 2002, 12:46 PM
Thanks CP16:)
Here is the 'interview' for anyone who can't be bothered to click on the link CP16 provided:

'Hi Every body!
FLO2002: Hi Daniela, i saw what you did yesterday, congratulations, good job!!! And then, after Serra Zanetti and maybe Panova, how will you approach a matchup against Monica the fighter in 4th round? Completely free? Thinking you have nothing to lose?
DHantuchova: First I have to concentrate on my next match. But hopefully I will get that far and will see what happens.
DOM: How do you feel with this bad weather here in Paris, is the clay slower ?
DHantuchova: I was very lucky that Iplayed first match yesterday that I could finsih before the rain and the clay was ok at that time I just love being here in Paris so I don't mind the weather.
MICHELLE: I think you have alot of potential and will go very far, where do you see yourself maybe in a year or two time?
DHantuchova: There are still many things that I have to learn and improve and I always try to do my best every time I am on the court.
LARS_O: What do you think of meeting fans, chatting, signing autographs and so on? Is it fun or can it be tiring?
DHantuchova: It is something that belongs to tennis and to success too and of course it can be fun but of course I have to keep concentrate on my tennis.
MAJOLIFAN: hy hantuchowa!!!what is your opinion about young players like (razzano,lucic,barabanschikowa...etc) who are in junior tennis very good players but in senior they can't find yourself,their game (dejan-croatia)???
DHantuchova: Paasing from Juniors to Seniors is very tough and may be they were not strong enough to make the difference so far.
ESTEBAN59: Since Indian Wells, what has changed in your life? Do people look you differently?
DHantuchova: Yes it has changed a lot. Since then there are many things happening to me. I get many more attention about anything I am doing. But it is just something that belongs to success.
WOLFI78BERLIN: Do you have some freetime for yourself or do you train every day?
DHantuchova: Well I don''t have much free time because tennis is sonmething I enjoy to do and being on the court and trainning hard. that's for me the most important thing right now my tennis!
JULIEN: Have you already played versus Serra Zanetti? And are you confident for this match?
DHantuchova: I played her last year in Rome. I won in 3 sets. She is a tough player but I will try to play as well as I did in the 1st round and hopefully I will get through.
SIMON: What would your dream career be if tennis wasn't an option?
DHantuchova: Because I have finished my high school last year I have many opportunities to study at university or to do an another sport like skiing.
ELISE: when you miss an easy shot , is it easy to forget it immediatly?
DHantuchova: Of course not always but that's the best you have to try to do: to forget it as soon as possible and concentrate on the next point.
JUJU-FAN: Several players think that the WTA calendar has to be changed, but are you doing something about it?
DHantuchova: This is the1st year I can play as many tournanments as I want I can't say much about it.
SMYRNE78: Do you have any particular friend in the tour? Because I guess most of your friends live in Slovakia, and you can't see them often.
DHantuchova: well tennis is very much an individual sport so it is hard to find a time for real friends but I am trying to be nice to every one.
IVKA1: Do you enjoy playing in Fed Cup team? I hope I will see you 20 and 21 july at Fed cup against France. what dop you think our chances are?
DHantuchova: Definately I enjoy playing for my country and I am looking forward for this match against France very much. I am happy that we can play at home and it's going to be very interesting match.
LAURENT: What do you prefer : US Open, Wimbledon, Roland Garros or Australian Open ?
DHantuchova: They are all the same to me. I love playing all of them because they are for me the greatest tournaments.
ALEX: how frustrating is a rain delay when you have to wait to go on court?
DHantuchova: Well it is very tough to be focused all day waiting for the match but this is something you can not do anything about.
ESTEBAN59: After a match, you must answer to the press. For you, this is a bore or it's funny?
DHantuchova: It is something that belongs to tennis too.
EVASPEED: hi daniela. i've noticed you've worn many outfits this year. which one is your favorite?
DHantuchova: I like the red one that was my winning dress at Indian Wells. But I enjoy playing with all of them so far.
MONK: Are you watching some of the other matches?
DHantuchova: Only sometimes because there is not much time left between my practise sessions and matches
LLYWELYN: Were you excited about meeting your fans, and do you ever visit your fan sites?
DHantuchova: I really enjoy all the fans I have got and their support has been great.
DDF1: Hi Daniela, do you believe you can go the distance and win the Championship?
DHantuchova: There are still many things I have to learn and work hard but I hope 1 day it will happen.
IVKA1: Who would you like to play mix double with?
DHantuchova: I am playing here with Kevin Ullyet, my winning partner at the Australian Open
BIB_BE: do you speak a little french?
DHantuchova: I am going to start to learn. Last question please.
ESTEBAN59: What's the more important for you : to have win indian Wells or to have win versus Schett, Henin, Raymond and Hingis (very good players!) in the same week?
DHantuchova: They are both very important to me but the feeling after winning my 1st major tournament is something I will never forget.
DHantuchova Thanks a lot every body. Thanks for your support everyone. Au revoir.'

What a lovely girl:hearts: .

lemon
May 29th, 2002, 07:13 PM
sorry bout that Cassius wrong link??

Irish
May 29th, 2002, 11:18 PM
Thank you Cassius. :D

She always sounds so humble. :angel:

Cassius
May 30th, 2002, 05:18 AM
sorry bout that Cassius wrong link??
:) Doesn't matter. I've seen it now anyway.:D .

Anytime IRISH:D .

EVAspeed
May 30th, 2002, 06:22 AM
i wish my other questions could've been answered. =\

Cassius
May 30th, 2002, 01:16 PM
What other questions did you ask EVASPEED?
You're lucky. I fell asleep and missed the whole thing:(.

EVAspeed
May 30th, 2002, 05:50 PM
i wanted to know what she does on her free time. for fun. or what music she listens to. i kinda asked those 2 questions to justine.

it would be nice to know what they do other than tennis. :)

cp16
May 30th, 2002, 11:55 PM
How many questions did you all ask?

There was someone (who I shall not name but you know him well) who asked twenty!!!

Imagine the poor moderators having to wade through twenty questions from everyone! hehe

cp16
May 31st, 2002, 12:00 AM
I think the event was just too much excitement for him! :D

Irish
May 31st, 2002, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by EVAspeed
i wanted to know what she does on her free time. for fun. or what music she listens to. i kinda asked those 2 questions to justine.

it would be nice to know what they do other than tennis. :)
I guessed wrong. ;) :wavey:

She likes basketball, skating, and skiing. Since she plays piano, it might be the same type of music I had to learn. Maybe plays *concerto*.

EVAspeed
May 31st, 2002, 05:22 AM
wow... that's really cool. i wanna play basketball with daniela. she's like half a foot taller than i am. hehe.

adlysha babalu
May 31st, 2002, 08:36 AM
hehehe, evaspeed

Irish
May 31st, 2002, 11:35 PM
lol@evaspeed :wavey:

EVAspeed
Jun 1st, 2002, 12:10 AM
:angel: :wavey:

aura of daniela
Jun 1st, 2002, 10:50 AM
Hey guys,

Hi Craig, gee that guy your talking about must really have fallen for Daniela, but can you blame him.......:angel: heheheheh.

Also, I'm with most of you guys, I really wanted to know what makes Daniela happy on court and in life.
She seems so grounded in both that I think she would just take it as it come, and thats the way it should be.
I try never to worry about what could happen, just concentrate on what is happening. Thats life.

It's interesting that she like Basketball, I wouldn't have thought that, where did you find that out???
I could just imagine defending Daniela, but I wouldn't try to hard though, how could I..........hehehehe.

I asked some questions like "are you still in contact with any of your school friends" or "what would you think if a fan painted your portrait" hehehe, but the mods chose some really daft questions. Some, Daniela couldn't really answer like the one about the womens schedule. Why ask questions like that, it was suppose to be fun, not serious.

I hope Daniela didn't take too much out of the questions asked because that would be a shame. We are all pretty laid back...;)

Simon V

lemon
Jun 1st, 2002, 06:49 PM
Pretty laid back LOL:) that's an understatment!!! hmmm her skiing..... I couldn't see her being a skier... BUT Slovakia does have some nice areas on the Tatras to go skiing on so......:bounce: :bounce:

Irish
Jun 1st, 2002, 07:31 PM
The information about her other interests is in the Sanex WTA Tour 2002 Player Guide, under Personal.

In the 2001 edition, she says her favorite food was pancakes. A little unique.

aura of daniela
Jun 2nd, 2002, 02:56 AM
mmmmmmm..........pannn cakes.........heheheh

Irish, do you have a copy of the tour guide yeah.........where did you get it from????

What else does it say about Daniela........it would be nice to know.

Simon V

Cassius
Jun 2nd, 2002, 08:46 AM
Where did you get your tour guide???????

Irish
Jun 3rd, 2002, 11:56 PM
Wow, I thought everybody had one. I think I got it off of the www.sanexwta.com or www.sanex.net sites. Got it I believe right after they were posted for purchase in early 2002. I went back a few months ago and could not find it. It is where I also got my Sanex WTA white hat. Was $20 USD.

I think it has the same info as what the Sanex site has on her bio but I'll have to check to make sure.

Irish
Jun 4th, 2002, 12:34 AM
This link goes right to Daniela's info in the Sanex guide.

http://www.sanexwta.com/index.cfm?section=players&cont_id=player&personnel_id=96&roster_id=12

Irish
Jun 4th, 2002, 01:15 AM
This is the link for the ATP Media Guide and I could not find on the site where the Sanex WTA Guide could be ordered. E-mailed them for where it could be ordered. Also for the 2003 edition.

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpage.html?PCODE=ATPGUIDE

EVAspeed
Jun 4th, 2002, 01:20 AM
this is great! thanks kerry!

Irish
Jun 4th, 2002, 01:45 AM
You're welcome Spencer. :wavey: Anytime. :D

Irish
Jun 7th, 2002, 12:02 AM
If anybody is interested in this info, Beverly Austin at SanexWTA.com answered my e-mail about the player guides. She said if anyone wants the 2002 edition, to send their name, address, phone number, a check or they accept Visa and MasterCard. The guide costs 20 U.S. dollars. Their address is:

Sanex WTA Tour
133 1st St N.E.
St Petersburg FL 33702
Phone number: (727)895-5000
:wavey:

EVAspeed
Jun 7th, 2002, 05:37 AM
that's really cool. i'll try to dish out an extra $20.

thanks again kerry.

Irish
Jun 7th, 2002, 10:51 PM
You're welcome Spencer. It is well worth the money IMO. I wish the ATP guide was set up the same but it is worth the money too.