PDA

View Full Version : I lost 7 pounds in three days...

Cam'ron Giles
Jun 20th, 2006, 11:54 AM
I had a pool party to go to this past weekend and thaught my abs could be flatter...I usually go to the gym sometimes 8 to 10 times a week (take a spinning class during lunch and then go back after work and lift)....but I needed additional help...so I baught this liquid that someone at the gym told me about...and all I had was the drink three times a day for three days..with lean protein and tons of water and it worked...:D....is that wrong? :p

!<blocparty>!
Jun 20th, 2006, 12:01 PM
Wow, oh my gosh! That is so....

A pool party?! Who the hell has pool parties. :tape:

CanadianBoy21
Jun 20th, 2006, 12:09 PM

:lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Jun 20th, 2006, 12:11 PM

It's so what?

I guess the concept of a pool party is lost on you seeing that you have to have a pool or atleast know someone who has one...:tape:

Jakeev
Jun 20th, 2006, 12:13 PM
I had a pool party to go to this past weekend and thaught my abs could be flatter...I usually go to the gym sometimes 8 to 10 times a week (take a spinning class during lunch and then go back after work and lift)....but I needed additional help...so I baught this liquid that someone at the gym told me about...and all I had was the drink three times a day for three days..with lean protein and tons of water and it worked...:D....is that wrong? :p

what was it called>

Cam'ron Giles
Jun 20th, 2006, 12:16 PM
what was it called>

A woman who goes to my gym lost a shitload of weight at LA Weightloss and told me about the drink...it's called Takeoff and it's a three day diet. It works works amazingly for men...and works even better if you are doing cardio...:D

azmad_88
Jun 20th, 2006, 12:23 PM
does it have any side effects?

Martian KC
Jun 20th, 2006, 12:27 PM
Did you decide to spit instead of swallowing now?

Cam'ron Giles
Jun 20th, 2006, 12:34 PM
does it have any side effects?

You piss like you never had in your entire life...:lol:

Kaiwhakahare
Jun 20th, 2006, 12:40 PM
whoa sounds better than xenical!!

katiektc
Jun 20th, 2006, 01:19 PM
What ever happened to that eating less, moving more theory of losing weight? :scratch: ;)

Philbo
Jun 20th, 2006, 01:32 PM
You sure you arent just dehydrated and the pounds you lost arent just fluids?

Josh B.
Jun 20th, 2006, 03:22 PM
i lost 8 pounds in a week but then got seduced by cake, ive put 4 puonds back on
hoping to lose 1 stone before my birthday
3 weeks to do it

charmedRic
Jun 21st, 2006, 12:49 AM
I could use some of that for my Family Reunion. *lol*

Sally Struthers
Jun 21st, 2006, 01:23 AM

are you sure you're not using too many enemas again?

PointBlank
Jun 21st, 2006, 02:23 AM

I love that episode of Will and Grace, and if you didnt take it from there, bravo.

What was the drink anyways?

FLL
Jun 21st, 2006, 02:26 AM
Losing that much weight in that small period of time is not good if you want to keep it off.. It's the yo-yo effect.. Your body will be like ''the next thing that comes in, I'm keeping in case he/she does that shit again''..

I lost 30 pounds in 10 months which is a lot easier if you want to keep if off.. Good luck anyways!

Wigglytuff
Jun 21st, 2006, 02:34 AM
:fiery: @ cam.

i have changed my diet and work out more , dropped all fast food and i still have not lost one single pound in over 2 months of this lifestyle.

yes i have more engery feel fitter blah blah blah but the # of pounds on the scale has not changed and you loss 7 in 3 days. :fiery: man :fiery: :mad:

:bigcry: :bigcry:

No Name Face
Jun 21st, 2006, 02:40 AM

dead.

Wigglytuff
Jun 21st, 2006, 02:47 AM
:tape:

Cam'ron Giles
Jun 21st, 2006, 12:14 PM
For the record...I'm in the gym damn near everyday...so I do workout (alot)...I just wanted to lose some vanity pounds for an event...:D