PDA

View Full Version : Whats the deal with Italian-Americans?

J-Baby
Jun 20th, 2006, 05:43 AM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/Atruell/333034303000e18c9292022b7dfddccae28.jpg

LMFAO, and I was appauled at the sheer number of Americans of Italian descent not cheering at all of the USA Saturday. Anyway, why do all Italian-American men look like this. The Gotti look is so played out boys!

LoveFifteen
Jun 20th, 2006, 05:45 AM
The ghetto look is played out, too! But how do I know that anyone starting THAT thread would be banned in minutes. :rolleyes:

J-Baby
Jun 20th, 2006, 05:48 AM
Child boo, you will always find people imitating us, but the Gotti look is really played out. Nobody wears hair gel anymore lol, I thought shaggy was in?

LoveFifteen
Jun 20th, 2006, 05:52 AM
What do you mean you were appalled at the sheer number of Italian-Americans NOT cheering for the USA? Where the hell did you watch that game?

J-Baby
Jun 20th, 2006, 05:58 AM
Try the Italian-American Pride forums on Myspace*, I'm not talking about 1st or 2nd generation.

gentenaire
Jun 20th, 2006, 06:08 AM
My Italian American friend roots for the Italian team, always has. She's been in Italy during several WCs and really caught the WC bug there. In the US, football is just like any other sport, in Italy (and the rest of the world), it's the most important sport of all. The passion for the game is different and because of that, it's far more exciting to cheer for the Italian team.

Of course, J-baby, you would NEVER cheer for an African team, right?

(BTW, that pic has been posted before, but I don't recall anyone saying they were Italian-American.)

decemberlove
Jun 20th, 2006, 06:10 AM
Those are fake guidos, not real guidos.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/Atruell/333034303000e18c9292022b7dfddccae28.jpg

LMFAO, and I was appauled at the sheer number of Americans of Italian descent not cheering at all of the USA Saturday. Anyway, why do all Italian-American men look like this. The Gotti look is so played out boys!

LoveFifteen
Jun 20th, 2006, 06:11 AM
Fans who support athletes just because of similar ethnic heritage while being totally ignorant of the sport itself are annoying, aren't they? :bolt:

J-Baby
Jun 20th, 2006, 06:12 AM
I won't be cheering for Ghana, but people always find it ironic that soccer fans are always complaining in this country, why's it's not popular etc etc but they're roting for their hertiage over there own national team???

gentenaire
Jun 20th, 2006, 06:21 AM
The majority if those people have been cheering for the Italian team long before the US took part in the WC! They've been football and WC fans for much longer. They're not suddenly going to switch loyalties now that the US has started to play a little football as well.

J-Baby
Jun 20th, 2006, 06:24 AM
We're talking about 30 and under sweetheard, not some old heads. You have a point, but i'm not talking about that generation. Chances are those are the sons and daughters of Italian Immigrants after Ww2 that you're talking about.

Rohin.
Jun 20th, 2006, 06:47 AM
who cares!!

they can support whoever the want, and whats wrong with that anyway?

James
Jun 20th, 2006, 06:50 AM
After the Spanish, now an attack on the Italians. What group is next?

Brαm
Jun 20th, 2006, 06:55 AM
The Dutch? :lol: ;)

James
Jun 20th, 2006, 06:55 AM
The Dutch? :lol: ;)

Very likely. :lol:

J-Baby
Jun 20th, 2006, 07:00 AM
This isn't an attack on the Italians, Americans of Italian descent are in question here. Nobody cares enough about the "Dutch" to propose an argument. You're not important enought in the daily activites of the world! :)

James
Jun 20th, 2006, 07:03 AM
This isn't an attack on the Italians, Americans of Italian descent are in question here. Nobody cares enough about the "Dutch" to propose an argument. You're not important enought in the daily activites of the world! :)

Ok, Americans of Italian descent. Still no reason to attack them. They are American, but their families come from Italy originally, so of course they stay true to their roots. It does not harm anyone, nor does it make them less American.

I know we Dutch are only a small country compared to the US, but we get by fine, so no need to worry about us.

J-Baby
Jun 20th, 2006, 07:16 AM
Why are there so many people from Holland, on here anyway? It's not like you have a great tennis history, I can't name ONE dutch tennis player. Yall the main ones that work on my nerves. I know i'm going to jail when I visit Holland, yall like to run at mouth too much for me, but you better believe I'm going to have the White House on speed dial.

J-Baby
Jun 20th, 2006, 07:20 AM
There are only 50 people in Holland anyway, I will fight everybody over there. Every person from Holland on this board has worked on my nerve, I am so heated with yall. Jesus let me calm the hell down.

James
Jun 20th, 2006, 07:22 AM
Why are there so many people from Holland, on here anyway? It's not like you have a great tennis history, I can't name ONE dutch tennis player. Yall the main ones that work on my nerves. I know i'm going to jail when I visit Holland, yall like to run at mouth too much for me, but you better believe I'm going to have the White House on speed dial.

And why not? It's a free board, so the Dutch can be here too, just like the Spanish, the Italian (or Italian Americans). And If you are looking for some Dutch players, there are some in my sig, you decide which ones they are.

You seem to have an aggressive streak much, don't you, always talking about going to jail for taking someone to the nightwater, or whatever you call it. But I don't think the White House will be able to help you much. What are they going to do? Invade The Netherlands next? They need us too much for all the work we do on peace missions like in Afghanistan or Iraq.

James
Jun 20th, 2006, 07:23 AM
There are only 50 people in Holland anyway, I will fight everybody over there. Every person from Holland on this board has worked on my nerve, I am so heated with yall. Jesus let me calm the hell down.

Temper, temper, there is medication for that, you know. :D

J-Baby
Jun 20th, 2006, 07:28 AM
Let me get on my Lunesta!

mandy7
Jun 20th, 2006, 07:30 AM

what kinda drugs are you on?
i wanna try!!! :D

oh, lemme help
Wimbledon Champ Richard Krajicek is Dutch
but he's white, so you don't care :p

J-Baby
Jun 20th, 2006, 07:33 AM
Who? He probably won before I started watching tennis. When Serena beat Hingis like she stole something. I am not racist!

mandy7
Jun 20th, 2006, 07:36 AM

J-Baby
Jun 20th, 2006, 07:38 AM
Child. that was a decade ago! Can you say I saw the light in the fall of 1999! I must say I would like to visit a dutch coffee shop!

bis2806
Jun 20th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Italian Americans are hot but Italians are hotter ;)

mandy7
Jun 20th, 2006, 07:44 AM
Child. that was a decade ago! Can you say I saw the light in the fall of 1999! I must say I would like to visit a dutch coffee shop!

that's what all braindead americans want

J-Baby
Jun 20th, 2006, 07:45 AM
I disagree, I think Italian-Americans are better looking, I don't really think they look that much alike though. Anyway, Italian-Americans are sexy but they are annoying as HELL! I repeat annoying as HELL!

*abby*
Jun 20th, 2006, 07:58 AM
i think behind ur little facade of being "offended" by the actions of almost every race on the planet bar ur own, u r the most racist poster on this board!

LoveFifteen
Jun 20th, 2006, 05:25 PM
I disagree, I think Italian-Americans are better looking, I don't really think they look that much alike though. Anyway, Italian-Americans are sexy but they are annoying as HELL! I repeat annoying as HELL!

I love how no one is going to ban this idiot, but if someone wrote "African-Americans are annoying as hell" they'd be banned before you could say Jack Robinson.

Derek.
Jun 20th, 2006, 05:38 PM
I love how no one is going to ban this idiot, but if someone wrote "African-Americans are annoying as hell" they'd be banned before you could say Jack Robinson.

African-American is a race. :rolleyes:

Italian-American isn't a race. :o

That's why someone who attacks African-Americans will be in more trouble than attacking Italian-Americans. :wavey:

TeaMMashA
Jun 20th, 2006, 05:42 PM
This is racism in my view

Oneofakind0490
Jun 20th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Why isnt this idiot banned yet?

Anyway since when has this been called a Gotti look?

Derek.
Jun 20th, 2006, 05:50 PM
This is racism in my view

It's not racism. He's being prejudice.

LoveFifteen
Jun 20th, 2006, 05:55 PM
African-American is a race. :rolleyes:

Italian-American isn't a race. :o

That's why someone who attacks African-Americans will be in more trouble than attacking Italian-Americans. :wavey:

That is a load of horse-shit. So I guess I can start a post saying "What is the deal with Korean-Americans?" or "What is the deal with Mexican-Americans", but it's suddenly 'racist' if I start a post called "What is the deal with Asian-Americans"?

Racism is racism is racism.

spiceboy
Jun 20th, 2006, 06:03 PM

Yeah, that's this board...say anything slightly suspicious about black people and you'd be banned for life :tape:

His thread attacking Spain and its people (being wrong from the beginning) is a disgrace tollerated by the admins.

NyCPsU
Jun 20th, 2006, 06:26 PM
hey asshole, im italian-american :wavey:
i spike my hair when i go out because it looks good :p
your just jealous bc we look good in clothes that actually fit us ;)
ohh and i rooted for the u.s. and im rooting for italy second, and if i have my way both will make it to the next round. I hope someone bans your ass quick :rolleyes:

NyCPsU
Jun 20th, 2006, 06:29 PM
The ghetto look is played out, too! But how do I know that anyone starting THAT thread would be banned in minutes. :rolleyes:

:worship: :worship:

~{X}~
Jun 20th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Who cares if its played out. Having sex with one of them is amazing, you should try it. :D

NyCPsU
Jun 20th, 2006, 07:16 PM
Who cares if its played out. Having sex with one of them is amazing, you should try it. :D

;)

MinnyGophers
Jun 20th, 2006, 07:45 PM
For the love of God, someone ban this child.
Seriously kid, get a life. People like you piss me off, I would love to see you say that shit in public, or in front of a real spaniard, or italian american, or french, or dutch, or whoever the hell you are being prejudiced against.

If you truely believe that the shit you are posting is logical, intelligent, and the voice of reason, you need to end your existence right down, or natural selection is going to come down on you in the form of an ass beating by someone who is not going to tolerate your shit like people do on the internet...

You say you're pre-med?
God help us all if someone with your height of maturity is responsible for someone's life.

Joana
Jun 20th, 2006, 09:40 PM
It's not racism. He's being prejudice.

He's a troll and people should really stop feeding him.

~{X}~
Jun 20th, 2006, 10:06 PM
;)

Seems like you are one of them. Maybe we should meet, would love to have an Italian-American again. ;) Innocently I mean... :angel:

Rocketta
Jun 20th, 2006, 10:07 PM
He's a troll and people should really stop feeding him.

haven't you learned yet the people who are crying the most clearly need his threads hence the bumping of it non-stop....it's one thing if it was the first or even 2nd thread of this nature but this is what the 5th, 6th??? Seems to me people question his motives of being a troll but the same smart ones never question if this poster is even black or American...everything he says is bullshit but those. :rolleyes:

Also, everyone calling for a ban I hope you've reported him before you cried foul. :tape:

Ems__
Jun 20th, 2006, 10:09 PM

:spit:

You're kinda funny, considering you aren't a genuine poster and/or the biggest dipshit ever.

NyCPsU
Jun 21st, 2006, 01:20 AM
Seems like you are one of them. Maybe we should meet, would love to have an Italian-American again. ;) Innocently I mean... :angel:

im a straight italian-american ;)
i dont think this would work

~{X}~
Jun 21st, 2006, 01:23 AM
im a straight italian-american ;)
i dont think this would work

Damn! Well it certainly was worth a try you know? Maybe if you ever get drunk off your ass. :lol:

Well we could still be friends couldn't we? :D

NyCPsU
Jun 21st, 2006, 01:53 AM
Damn! Well it certainly was worth a try you know? Maybe if you ever get drunk off your ass. :lol:

Well we could still be friends couldn't we? :D

well im in college and you can imagine how often im drunk off my ass :o
i tend to do some :devil:ish things i guess you could say, but being with a guy would never happen, i think :tape:
and we could certainly be friends.....with benefits
nah just friends ;)