PDA

View Full Version : Keane-Under The Iron Sea

Shuji Shuriken
Jun 20th, 2006, 12:39 AM
Hey guys. I was driving the other day when this song popped on the radio called "Is It Any Wonder" by some group called Keane. Never heard of them before. Went home, downloaded the song, love it even more. Downloaded the album...now I'm hypnotized and wondering how come I never heard them before. This album is fucking beautiful. Made me laugh, cry, depressed, and giddy all at once. Went out and bought it. Check it out guys. I've never been this amazed by an artist since Kiley Dean came on the scene. Under The Iron Sea rocks. I'm now checking their album Hopes And Fears and I'm liking it so bad :hearts:. Looks like I'll be buying that too.

switz
Jun 20th, 2006, 01:42 AM
keane are a great group. "somewhere only we know" was stuck in my head for about a hear

Brooklyn90
Jun 20th, 2006, 02:28 AM
i've been a fan of keane for the past two years, "somewhere only we know" and "this is the last time" are some of my favorite songs.

XaDavK_Kapri
Jun 20th, 2006, 02:37 AM
Somewhere only we know has been stuck in my head for months... And I don't even mind. I think it's an amazing song, a personal classic of mine, like Fastball's The Way or The Verve's Bittersweet Symphony or Wind of Change... Anyway :p You get my drift. I love them. :lol:

MinnyGophers
Jun 20th, 2006, 02:54 AM
"Everybody's Changing" is a great song also.

tterb
Jun 20th, 2006, 04:22 AM
I'll echo the general sentiment here... Keane rocks. Especially love "Everybody's Changing" and "Somewhere Only We Know." :hearts:

James
Jun 20th, 2006, 07:06 AM
Keane are :yeah: indeed. Their new album is brilliant once again and a worthy follower of Hopes and Fears.

Gandalf
Jun 20th, 2006, 08:23 AM
Keane rocks, and the new album is great. Love 'Atlantic', and live they are a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

*abby*
Jun 20th, 2006, 09:00 AM
keane :worship:

Beat
Jun 20th, 2006, 10:59 AM
oh no, they're back. :tape:
i'm surprised you had never heard fo them; they had the best selling UK album of the year - when was it? - 2, 3 years ago.

Monica_Rules
Jun 20th, 2006, 11:39 AM
Loved the 1st album and quite like the 2nd album i need to listen to it a few more times now though.

Martian KC
Jun 20th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Haven't gotten to the flow of the 2nd album yet, but 'Hopes & Fears' was amazing. My favs being Everybody's Changing, This Is The Last Time, and She Has No Time.

Shuji Shuriken
Jun 20th, 2006, 09:03 PM
This album flows quite well to me :hearts:. "Is It Any Wonder" get's me hyped to no ends. "Atlantic" is a really good song too, but as a starter it puts you into a reflective mood. "A Bad Dream" and "Hamburg Song" are both just friggin brilliant. "Crystall Ball" and "Try Again" are classics :hearts:. Can't stop listening to it :hearts: :worship: :hearts: