PDA

View Full Version : Happy 76th Birthday To The Legendary Gena Rowlands ( CEZE' grandma ) !!!

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 19th, 2006, 05:40 PM
GENA is one of my all time favorite actresses! I hope she enjoys her Birthday :aparty: as she is currently on location in Paris filimg a movie that has been written and is being directed by her daughter ZOE CASSAVETS called BROKEN ENGLISH :worship: :bdaycake:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 19th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Nora Wilder (parker posey) is freaking out. Everyone around her is in a relationship, is married, or has children. Nora is in her thirties, alone with job she's outgrown and a mother who constantly reminds her of it all. Not to mention her best friend Audrey's "perfect marriage". But after a series of disastrous dates, Nora unexpectedly meets Julien, a quirky Frenchman who opens her eyes to a lot more than love. I am pretty sure Gena plays the mom of Parker..it does not list the name of her character yet... ;)

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 19th, 2006, 06:44 PM
My fave Gena movie is GLORIA :D :bounce: Any other Gena fans on here ??? or is this a Paris Hilton sort of board as most of her threads go multi pages :tape: :p

manu32
Jun 19th, 2006, 07:00 PM
My fave Gena movie is GLORIA :D :bounce: Any other Gena fans on here ??? or is this a Paris Hilton sort of board as most of her threads go multi pages :tape: :p

gloria is my favourite too....

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 19th, 2006, 07:24 PM
gloria is my favourite too....

:yeah: Have u seen A WOMAN UNDER THE INFLUENCE . Thats another well acted Gena film that i have on dvd :D

James
Jun 19th, 2006, 07:30 PM
You have a Ceze obession. :lol:

Ceze
Jun 19th, 2006, 07:34 PM
:lol:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 19th, 2006, 07:40 PM
You have a Ceze obession. :lol:

:hearts: WHO DOESN'T! :angel:

James
Jun 19th, 2006, 07:50 PM
:hearts: WHO DOESN'T! :angel:

But you take it a bit too far. ;)

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 19th, 2006, 08:03 PM
But you take it a bit too far. ;)

Maybe :tears:... :lol: I'm joking man..he knows that ... ;)

James
Jun 19th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Maybe :tears:... :lol: I'm joking man..he knows that ... ;)

I know you are and I also know you mean well, so don't worry. But I think that you reached a point where you are at your peak with this joke and it's better to quit at the top. ;)

Helen Lawson
Jun 19th, 2006, 09:00 PM
She never won an Oscar like I did.

She was great in Gloria!