PDA

View Full Version : Video: Connie Chung Bids Cable TV and Her Maury-Connie CNN Show Adieu..Is She Drunk?

Mother_Marjorie
Jun 19th, 2006, 04:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=TcozKfpbmaA&eurl=http%3A//www.drudgereport.com/&iurl=http%3A//sjl-static6.sjl.youtube.com/vi/TcozKfpbmaA/2.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskIZRpXBaKfDQq7OvJS4UHqR

History: The Connie Chung-Maury Povich CNN show began in January and it won't be continuing.

Connie Chung is best known for her co-anchor chair with Dan Rather at the CBS Evening News and her own CNN show that was cancelled.

Her parting words to cable TV is totally out-of-character for Connie, who is very well-known for her gracious style and mild-mannered being.

Whatever you were drinking Connie, you go girl! Tell 'em like it is!!!! She looks great in the dress!!!

LoveFifteen
Jun 19th, 2006, 04:25 PM
:eek:

Connie! Damn, your career has really gone down the crapper, hasn't it?

Mother_Marjorie
Jun 19th, 2006, 04:30 PM
:eek:

Connie! Damn, your career has really gone down the crapper, hasn't it?

It did seem like she was trying to be funny, but it did appear to be a little desperate. Perception.

I still think Connie has more journalistic instinct than Dan Rather and Katie Couric combined. She was screwed out that evening anchor position because she was of Asian heritage.

Brashkoala
Jun 19th, 2006, 06:47 PM
it wont load

Helen Lawson
Jun 19th, 2006, 07:14 PM
The broad's got a screw loose, remember when I think it was either Newt Gingrich's mother, or maybe Bill Clinton's mother, I can't remember, called Hillary a "bitch" off the record during an interview, but it was supposed to be off the record and Connie promised it would be, and then Connie showed it on national TV. Also, it's come out in the tabloids that like Maury was screwing at least one, maybe two, broads from his show, so she's probably not thinking straight these days.

LoveFifteen
Jun 19th, 2006, 07:47 PM
She was screwed out that evening anchor position because she was of Asian heritage.

Because of her Asian heritage?! :tape: :rolleyes:

The only person who screwed Connie was Connie. She betrayed one of the biggest caveat's in the journalist's honor code when she told Newt Gingrich's mother that her comments would be off-the-record. That was just classless, and I'm glad that CBS booted her soon after (and I am a Democrat).

SelesFan70
Jun 19th, 2006, 09:55 PM
It's not CNN...it's MSNBC. It must hurt when your show is in last place on the last place cable news network. :o

But, really, it was hilarious! :lol:

SelesFan70
Jun 19th, 2006, 09:56 PM
(and I am a Democrat).

:sad:

LoveFifteen
Jun 19th, 2006, 10:01 PM
:sad:

Maybe I'd be a Republican if they didn't hate gay people and tells us that we cannot marry.

SelesFan70
Jun 20th, 2006, 03:34 AM
Maybe I'd be a Republican if they didn't hate gay people and tells us that we cannot marry.

I'd be a Democrat if they didn't raise my taxes, appease terrorists, and malign our military. ;) Thank god I can register as an Independent. :tape:

Martian KC
Jun 20th, 2006, 04:11 AM
Whatever you were drinking Connie, you go girl! Tell 'em like it is!!!! She looks great in the dress!!!

She looked better in those leather pants.:drool:

Brooklyn90
Jun 20th, 2006, 04:25 AM
what has happned to her? She seems totally crazy now!

LoveFifteen
Jun 20th, 2006, 04:47 AM
what has happned to her? She seems totally crazy now!

Yeah, that video was a train wreck. I was soooo embarrassed for her!