PDA

View Full Version : Angelina Jolie On Anderson Cooper : Tuesday's Too Hot TV

AjdeNate!
Jun 19th, 2006, 04:50 AM
Tuesday's show

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/images/06/15/custom.jolie2.jpg

'360°' TV Exclusive! Angelina Jolie's first U.S. television interview since giving birth. She talks about baby Shiloh, Brad and her passion for refugee relief. Tune Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderson.cooper.360/

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/images/06/15/story.joliecooper.jpg

My tv quite simply may just combust while watching this.

Kunal
Jun 19th, 2006, 08:56 AM
bum

deep bass
Jun 19th, 2006, 02:54 PM
I wonder if that's on one of the news channels on Sky? It'll be on in the middle of the night probably, dammit.

Helen Lawson
Jun 19th, 2006, 04:16 PM
I do him in a second. She's skanked out, I've had it with her.

Mother_Marjorie
Jun 19th, 2006, 04:18 PM
She's so fake it makes me sick.

She could adopt 15 more kids from Africa and find a cure for Ebola, but it still wouldn't excuse the Marriage-Busting Whore for what she did.

Because everytime Angelina Jolie does something shady that might possibly affect her Hollywood image, she adopts a kid or another charity.

Bitch, please, you are no Katherine Hepburn.

(note: I know, it sounds hateful.)

Mother_Marjorie
Jun 19th, 2006, 04:21 PM
I do him in a second.

Anderson Cooper is attractive, but its not like he's so hot that I would go to the candy shop with him.

I like that guy from the Weather Channel that reports from the hurricanes and has a well-built upper body...can't remember his name.

Helen Lawson
Jun 19th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Anderson Cooper is attractive, but its not like he's so hot that I would go to the candy shop with him.

I like that guy from the Weather Channel that reports from the hurricanes and has a well-built upper body...can't remember his name.

He's hot stuff to me, I'd walk over coals and like knock over a gas station if he wanted to get him into bed. He's no Vic Tayback, but Helen gives Anderson a 9 out of 10.

Mother_Marjorie
Jun 19th, 2006, 04:31 PM
He's no Vic Tayback

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.geocities.com/classics4ever/alice/cast/images/tayback.jpg

Helen Lawson
Jun 19th, 2006, 04:44 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.geocities.com/classics4ever/alice/cast/images/tayback.jpg

SEXY!!!!

Crazy Canuck
Jun 19th, 2006, 05:20 PM

She could adopt 15 more kids from Africa and find a cure for Ebola, but it still wouldn't excuse the Marriage-Busting Whore for what she did.

Because everytime Angelina Jolie does something shady that might possibly affect her Hollywood image, she adopts a kid or another charity.

And your thoughts on Brad?

Barrie_Dude
Jun 19th, 2006, 05:33 PM
SEXY!!!!And he can cook! :haha:

Helen Lawson
Jun 19th, 2006, 05:35 PM
And he can cook! :haha:

There wouldn't be any time to cook with Helen around!

Barrie_Dude
Jun 19th, 2006, 05:35 PM
I wonder if that's on one of the news channels on Sky? It'll be on in the middle of the night probably, dammit.CNN? Anderson Coopers program is on during the primetime hours of 8 to 11pm Eastern (New York) time. And I think that they repaet it during the middle of the night Eastern time!

victory1
Jun 19th, 2006, 05:39 PM

She was not married, Brad was; he is the one that broke his marriage vows! Anyway, the gossip magazines said that Brad and Jennifer marriage was in trouble before Angelina. It seems that he wanted children and she did not; at least not yet when she had just embarked in a movie career and he was already a movie star, They were just in 2 different places in their lives and wanted different things.

Bacardi
Jun 19th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the heads up Nathan, I will def be watching this tomorrow nite :) :woohoo:

Angelina is a Goddess :worship: :bowdown: She gives 1/3 of her salary to Charity. :hearts:

timafi
Jun 19th, 2006, 05:52 PM
go Angie :yeah:

John A Roark
Jun 19th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Angelina 'who?'
Oh, you mean Angelina Voight, I get it...

Crazy Canuck
Jun 19th, 2006, 06:10 PM
She was not married, Brad was; he is the one that broke his marriage vows!

But Brad's a man, so he's excused.

manu32
Jun 19th, 2006, 07:03 PM
so tired of angelina jolie.....get a private life please .......she needs money?????

Bacardi
Jun 19th, 2006, 10:26 PM
so tired of angelina jolie.....get a private life please .......she needs money?????

It's not her fault. I'm sure she'd like to have a private life. It's called being famous, and people around the world want to know what you're doing. Don't fault her. Shit she tries every way in the world to be a private person... but when you're her, and Brad... You should know they don't get one. Don't fault her, fault the damn media and the rest of us that keep up with her.

She gives 1/3 of her money to Charity. To countries where there are starving people. I think she does good things with her money. A hell of a lot better than most cleb's!

Angelina... A Good Hearted Person to the End! :bowdown:

spec7er
Jun 19th, 2006, 10:44 PM
:lol: the Aniston vs. Jolie/Pitt will never end. [On a side note, all three are at fault.:P]

Jolie's adoption of children isn't a bad thing is it? At least the kids are taken cared of.

Nabalonge
Jun 19th, 2006, 11:31 PM
This should be good and I'll definitely watch. I really like Angelina and am happy for her family.